It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And did he ever go

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Maybe, but they have a very strict rule down there, you don't come back! They don't allow "Day Trippen", from what I understand.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Did he ever return?
No he never returned.
And his fate is still unlearned (poor old Charlie)
He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston
He's the man who never returned.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Did he ever return?
No he never returned.
And his fate is still unlearned (poor old Charlie)
He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston
He's the man who never returned.
Hey, lets face it, if it exists, and it considers itself to be its own continent, country, or castle, or home, you just don't go barging in! That would be so rude. Hey, how about me coming over to your house and just kick the door down, and invite myself in. That will go over real well.

Okay, so if it exists, and it turns out to be the garden of paradise, Edin, don't you think the same etiquette is still proper? In my mind, if it exists, it is proper to wait for a invitation, not just barge in.

Maybe they don't want a bunch of ingrate's dirtying up there carpet........

And if it is Edin, try thinking about why you got thrown out in the first place!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Check out a vid i posted on youtube..Hole in the north pole.
Go to the site on the vid and you,ll see that for the past couple of months, satellite photos clearly show a hole in the noth pole.
The site has photos dating back to 1979 and I cant find ( up to now) any photos showing anything similar.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros6

Wow that's an interesting claim.....what keeps all the water from pouring in?

Just asking questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I was looking for people to go with for a while now! Im in.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is for Hanslune. The material that is responsible for maintaining gravity is in the crust and water is on both sides of the planet, take a magnet and stick metal to both sides, use imagination, repeaat as nessassary!
P.S.
My 7 year ol daughter gets it so do ur research!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
He can never ever go to hollow earth because hollow earth does not exist.

I am am member of another forum, in which, for a thread on hollow earth, a poster gave a wonderful scientific explanation as to why the earth is not hollow. Here is the matter

Actually if you ask a geologist and they say "we think" earth is hollow they should request their money back for their degree. They will say "we think such and such is at the core", but not that the earth is hollow, baring they are crazy.

Actually were are going to do two things. First we are going to calculate the weight of the earth with good ol newton.

So I am going to assume you are familiar with Newton's equation for the force exerted by two objects upon each other.

equation 1: F*=G(m1m2)/R2

So G is the universal constant for gravitation.( 6.67 x 10-11 m3/kg s2), So from now on when I use G, I am going to be referring to that number.

Knowing that,
equation 2: F=m2a we will plug that into equation 1 for F*

equation 3: m2a=G(m1m2)/R2

Now for this, m1 is the mass of the Earth, m2 is the mass of an object on the surface of the Earth, a is the acceleration of that object near earths surface which we know to be 9.8 m/s2.

I am going to assume that you have basic algebra skills and can solve for m1 in equation 2.
And we end up with this.

m1=aR2/G

So now our only problem is finding the R, which is radius of the earth. Now to save time, and my fingers, I am going to give the radius of the earth, 6.38x106 meters. If you are interested in calculating the R of the earth using shadows on your own click HERE

Anywho, back to the problem at hand, now that we have all the varriables lets plug and chug.

m1=[(9.8 m/s2)(6.38x106 m)2]/ 6.67 x 10-11 m3/kg s2, solving we get the mass of the earth me= 5.98x1024 kg.

Now that is heavy! Far to heavy to be hallow, but lets not stop here.

We have our trust old density equation D=M/V.

Now since we have calculated the mass and we did (well faked) our shadow experiment to find the radius, R we can solve for the density of earth.

We need to remember how to find volume of a sphere, (heres a good point to clarify notation, for Pi we will use p), (4/3)pR3

So plugging it all in we get

D=(5.98x1024 kg)/((4/3)p(6.38x106 m)3 and we get?

5497.3 Kg/m3 which we can quickly convert to the standard density unit g/cm3, and have 5.497 g/cm3

Great but what does this tell us?

Well for one we know that the most rocks on the surface of the earth have the density 2.7 g/cm3, water is approximately 1 g/cm3 and Earths upper mantel (peridotite) is about 3.4 g/cm3.

This tells us that the center cannot be hollow and actually has to be something much more dense.

Now we can test this experimentally as well and will be doing so shortly many mechanisms using Neutrinos have been proposed and while they may not match our radial based density calculation I am sure they are not going to support the "Hollow earth" theory.

Anyway here is one example.
Probing the absolute density of the Earth’s core using a vertical neutrino beam

[edit on 4/3/09 by coredrill]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Not sure if I believe in our entire world being hollow, if it is then we can only dig so deep before hitting bottom and fall thru? I do believe in large pockets in the earth that can be hollow sort of like a large cavern but much much bigger. Its possible still that the world can be hollow we as a species really havent explored the depths of the underground yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If someone is going to trust modern science to explain our world then maybe we should take in considiration the fact that science as we know it is a form of control that keeps u traped in one dimensional way of thinking and prevets wonderfull discoveries and inventions. In the last houndred years numeros inventors, scientists, and thinkers that expanded mind beyond the brackets of traditional science have discovered ways to cure cancer, produce polution free electricity, illiminate fossil fuel dependance and also a way of propoltion that is unparalell to todays technology. So here we are calculating equations by the exemple of Isaac Newton without thinking for a moment that Isaac Newton did not know everything,he just found a way to relate the world HE KNEW to the science of his time. Not to mention the fact that he was a Free Mason which is (illuminati) which is one of the reasons why our world is in the sad state of affairs. The textbook on physics, chemistry and quantom phisycs are in the state of perpetual change, which means that our scientists are constantly finding mistakes and information previously overlooked inside and outside those textbooks. So u see we dont have 100% exact science to fall back on. As far as probing earth with a beam, how do we really know that inner sun would or would not have the same density as imaginerry metal super duper dense core. Also I would not trust for a second anything that Governments have to say at all, EVER! So my friends chalenge anything u hear with ur own invistigation and research not to mention an opend mind.
Sweet discoveries ya all!
P.S. Im Russian so never mind the spelling just try to catch the though!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

I see your point and I don't buy that the earth is Hollow, but how in the hell "your" calculations prove anything for a fact if you take that the earth is indeed hollow?

Just as a start gravity isn't fully explained, so all the calculations based on it's partial explanation will take our perception as a base which is something completely subjected to distortions and inference.

We could very well have a force just like gravity working in the opposite direction from the center to crust thus making everything settle in-between.

Newton's work is great and by no means I'm trying to discredit. But if his work was really complete (GOD like perfect) by now we would understand gravity to a extent that would allow us to reverse it. Something that isn't happening, meaning that something still missing.

So possibilities are still there.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

It is not "my" calculation!
If you read my post, i had said that a poster had given the scientific explanation. and it is not me. i just pasted what is posted there, on the other forum.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I see but it doesn't matter if it's yours or not. The point is that those calculations are based on what we now, our current comprehension, perception and acceptance of the things around us.

So at best it argues that hollow earth couldn't exist within the current standards of sciences. Which means that it doesn't proves for A+B that it couldn't exist.

When Science starts to accept incomplete theories as final answers to questions progress is interrupted and Science stops being knowledge and starts being ignorance.

Still I do agree with you that a hollow earth idea could be indeed a bit far fetched.

But since I don't know for sure I'm open.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Thomas,

Gravity and density are proven.
Its impossible to disprove them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros6
Go to the site on the vid and you,ll see that for the past couple of months, satellite photos clearly show a hole in the noth pole.

What you are seeing sounds more like a hole in the satellite coverage then a physical hole in the Earth. I am pretty sure that we do not have an Satellites that cover the Arctic Circle, though I think there is one that did map Antarctica.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If the earth is indeed hollow then get digging and Ill see you in china.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Unless....you believe really really hard!

More seriously satellites in polar orbit cover all areas of the that area. This theory died (or should have) over a century ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
@ Coredrill; And if gravity proves not to be constant, as they dont think it is.. then the whole calculation of the weight of the earth is wrong, and thus the earth could certainly be hollow.. (Even electrical currents seem to can influence gravity.. f.e. the earth contains electrical currents inside it up to 1 billion amps..)

btw if there is a possibility to go inside the hollow earth i would love to go
There are entrances even in Europe, Italy and on the American mainland they say.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by sossa77]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join