It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
While I would have no interest in going, if you can give me a good enough plan and reasoning why this is likely to be a successful trip, I might be willing to fund.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lenina
While I would have no interest in going, if you can give me a good enough plan and reasoning why this is likely to be a successful trip, I might be willing to fund.

I will make the film for costs and a percentage. lets go!
sounds like a great project and would sell well on TV.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

I don't think it has to be done at great expense.
I don't need a tracked hummer, a iceberg ship, a plain, helicopter, snow bike or permission from the us government.

At this point I plan to go by foot across the ice cap with supples for about 100 days.

I'm just curious how you plan on taking enough supply's with you for 100 days without needing any form of reasonable transportation to carry it. Will you be carrying those supplys on your back while you walk on foot to the north pole?

curious mojo.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm 20, young strong, and most importantly I actually beleive the hollow earth theory. Hitler was said to have looked for the entrance as well.

Im just saying that if you got a plan I will follow. I even did a report on the theory my senior year in high school.

I'll do whatever I can.

PS...don't wait for the government for anything! They will never admit to anything outside the norm.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
if you don't understand the physics, look up jan lamprecht and his writings on the subject

it looks like since the expedtion leader DIED some months ago, everything ispushed back to 2009. i thought it was cancelled for good, but who knows. they've been planning that since 2005....6.....7.....8....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i don't actually believe the hollow earth theory but I hope you are able to embark on this expedition and I would love to be proved wrong by you discovering the entrance

Btw, if the poles are too expensive to launch expeditions to, why not just try one of the other entrances that are cited in articles about the hollow earth, be a lot less expensive and better weather. Theres more chance of these tunnels existing and being undiscovered than huge gaping holes at each poles going unnoticed and unreported.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The Hollow Earth Theory was put out by Theosophists as propaganda. Are any of the satellite images been proven as real?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would stay away from the theosophists, and pay more attention the the expeditions to the poles,
the conclusions of scientific study of the poles, such as that of Fridjof Nansen,
and pass a critical eye over the mythology of the northern peoples.
Also, check out www.hollowplanets.com -

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi foke's,
FIRST OFF IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY AND FEEL THE NEED TO ENLIGHTEN ME, DON'T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading allot about the theory about the hollow earth idea and decided that I wasn't going to wait for our Governments to tell us the truth. So I will go and find out for my self and get some hard evidence either way.

So how's up for a challenge, an adventure and the chance to change the world we live in forever for the better.

I need a group of able and dedicated adventurers to take on this duty to the truth we should strive towards.

So if I touched a nerve out there in that little world of ours and you want to be a part of this then post your ideas on how to go about this in the best way.

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS ALL CRAP THEN DO NOT POST A REPLY, THANK YOU!!

[edit on 7-12-2007 by ANTHONY33]

mod edit: cap title

[edit on 3/20/2008 by kinglizard]

OMG!!!11!1!!!!11!!!11!!!!
THE LAVA SALMON PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET YOU!!1!!!!11!1111!!!!!!1!!!!!11!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Havn't there already been countless expeditions to the north and south poles? Both magnetic and geographic

Just the other month the lads from Top Gear drove there, I didn't see a huge gaping chasm.....and I havn't heard of reports of one from any of the older expeditions.

You don't need a multimillion dollar expedition to get there either, you need a few sleds with supplies and a tent, huskies, an eskimo and a temperature resistant video camera to record the findings.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how the gravity sysem would work for this hollow Earth?
Im not trying to disregard the idea of it, because Ive seen just as much evidence to support that being real as i have that supports our current understandings for the planet.

But what I cant get my head round is how the people on the inside of the 'shell' would stay 'stuck to the ground' unless the gravity of this shell was to exceed the gravity of the inner sun, in which case how would the planet be stable?
Im by no means an expert on these topics but I think im pointing in the right direction on this, feel free to correct me though, im only trying to find out more info on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You would stick to the inner earth the same way you would stick to the outer earth. You're working from a solid earth mentality - accept for an instant that gravity might not be sucking you to the 'center-of-the-earth', but the shell instead; then make the logical connection to inner earth physics.
Again, check out hollowplanets.com and Lamprecht's book before you think about it TOO hard

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks, Ill try and read that when Ive got abit more time.
My initial thoughts were mainly that for the planet to be stable there must be a large gravitational centre which then messed up the rest of my thoughts. But I suppose that when thinking of a theory outside of the box, then we must think of physics that are also outside of the box to match it

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Hey if you got the money i'll go. you can e-mail me at [email protected].

I live in alaska, so i'm not that far away from the north pole.
i've read a little into the flight taken by Admiral Byrd, so i've got a little history on the subject. and i think it would be fun.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

If you are serious, i would definately like to go. you can email me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dude, read up well; I seriously doubt the Canadian, American, Norwegian, Danish or Russian governments will let you do this. If it's there, they've agreed to keep that information and the access off limits. Who knows why. There's the UFO angle, the "they're not all that friendly in there" angle, the "we're not really welcome in there" angle. You may think your "small" operation would be off the radar, but the very fact that you're posting this on the web is already a huge beacon to Big Brother. If you're really determined, then I'd start making trips to Inuit villages in Alaska or Canada and see if you can't find some sea-worthy natives who would be willing to do it the old-fashioned way: in kayaks. After all, those people say they came from there originally. I wish you the best, friend. And don't attract any more attention to yourself by announcing your intentions on the web!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Its been a year now. When are you going? Why is this post still up so high? Just wondering?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why not try someplace closer to home first, such as mammoth cave in kentucky?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Its been a year now. When are you going? Why is this post still up so high? Just wondering?

Ah I'll give you three guesses as to why we'll hear no more of this

1. The individual wised up
2. He went and the aliens/innerearthians won't release him
3. "They" got him

I'd put a LOT of money on number 1

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
gday from australia the first time i read about this hollow earth theory was only a couple of months ago, Now i cant pry myself away from the pc, im 19 and find myself to be the adventurous, From only a young age ive always been interested in mythical and extinct creatures,I didnt do that well in ancient history because i always found myself stairing out the window imagening what the teacher was talking about i found something very interesting the other day that the true north moves 1 degree each year apparently, but coincidently nations are starting to lay claim over the poles and why cant we fly directly over the poles.?i dont know it seems to me like there s a huge cover up taking place here and as a "tax payer" lol feel ripped off i dont pay money t get lied to i feel a if somebody should blowthe cover off this issue i would but i havent got the money maybe someday in the future ill find myself on the egde of the nner earth remembering this post and my dreams before it ..my addy is [email protected] if you would like to chat about this im very interested

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join