It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So who is on the list of those going to the "hollow earth"?
I can think of a number of supposed access points around the country, so maybe a co-ordinated exploration of as many of them as possible would be the best option....sort of like crowd sourcing the search for the Hollow Earth.

@Hans - I stayed under 6 minutes before i got bored. Not nearly as much to explore down there as there would be in the "Hollow Earth"
edit on 5-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thorneblood
So who is on the list of those going to the "hollow earth"?
I can think of a number of supposed access points around the country, so maybe a co-ordinated exploration of as many of them as possible would be the best option....sort of like crowd sourcing the search for the Hollow Earth.

@Hans - I stayed under 6 minutes before i got bored. Not nearly as much to explore down there as there would be in the "Hollow Earth"

Ah a gentleman who likes to makes stuff up, lol. So can you explain why over a century+ of exploration by experts cavers haven't found the hollow earth and why a group of amateurs will succeed?

How many years of caving experience do you have?

Or do you believe you can find a portal and get there pretty much instantly?
edit on 5/10/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The portal thing...obviously..

There is lots of empty space down there, lots of giant caves that could house a small civilization and lots of reasons why people who may have found something while caving never came back.

As for why we would succeed? Well, we are exceptional.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

lots of reasons why people who may have found something while caving never came back.

You mean like breaking a leg and dying?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Pretty much, and suffocation, being skewered on sharp rocks.
Dinosaurs. Elves worshipping a Spider Goddess.
That kind of stuff makes it hard to come back and report on your findings.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

The history of such expeditions have three main stages, the third stage has never been reached

First stage: Going on the expedition

Second stage: Coming up with a excuse why they didn't get to the third stage*

Third stage: Find the hollow earth or whatever come back report it and follow on expedition confirm it

* Usually this means they are stopped by someone or something, anything from telepathic aliens, to MIB or whatever lots of variantsions on this.

I do hope you do reach the third stage

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Stage 2 is tempting, but...
so do I...or at least i hope i find a diamond mine!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Stage 2 is tempting, but...
so do I...or at least i hope i find a diamond mine!

Try Shasta probably the easiest site to get to although winter is coming fast now and snow is already falling. I can suggest camping at Panther Meadows in the very late spring to search for what-ever-it-is-you-are-searching-for.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Don't encourage him Hans,
The last thing the NFS needs is to go looking for yet another yahoo on the flanks of Mt. Shasta.
Every year they have to helicopter a couple frozen numbskulls from the mountain.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

No Hans! Encourage me!
I was considering Wyngate Pass...there is supposed to be a hidden city there, or perhaps Mt. Rainier.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Will check it out again soon, but wondering what exactly it is you mean?

If you means its legitimacy, I believe the diary is fake, with that quote from the master or whatever his name was that Byrd met, that matched up to one from a book/film(?).

Thorneblood
reply to post by punkinworks10

No Hans! Encourage me!
I was considering Wyngate Pass...there is supposed to be a hidden city there, or perhaps Mt. Rainier.

The Panamint Mountains city?
Although not exactly inner Earth it sounds an interesting place, read up a lot about it, though the account is a bit hard to believe, as supposedly the two men saw Furnance Creek Ranch from those 'windows', which meant the distance they travelled would have incredible for those days. I am very interested in it, but seems a bit off. Those windows could be visible though, get a good telescope and scan the mountain side in the morning hours. Just south of the Panamints is also restricted federal(?) land, I think part Wingate pass lies within unfortunately. At least when I checked maps it was an area off bounds, google maps shows jets and an airstrip.
Not trying to put you off, I've looked at it before in case I ever went there, as Death Valley as a whole is rather untouched, seems like a great place to just explore. Not too mention Charles Manson had his hideout out there.

I have read that people of inner Earth in one account need salt, one thing they find hard to obtain, and trade with gold as its plentiful. So, take plenty of salt just in case.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
From word of mouth, we know that many countries (rebel agents) monitoring the area 24h/7 so you may find your self in trouble! I believe you should do that trip, decades ago, not now!.. Invest in survivor gear and stay put.. lol

The things that going on, are very fast, aggressive and I dont think its the right timing, but if you insist, have a nice trip! Just be careful.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

punkinworks10

Don't encourage him Hans,
The last thing the NFS needs is to go looking for yet another yahoo on the flanks of Mt. Shasta.
Every year they have to helicopter a couple frozen numbskulls from the mountain.

True but I've hiked all over the lower altitudes and its safer than going to some of the other mystical places.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did you end up going??

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have seen some of hollow earth in my dreams and its a very interesting and sometimes scary place if you dont know where you are. The people there are superhumans. . . . .

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I have seen some of hollow earth in my dreams and its a very interesting and sometimes scary place if you dont know where you are. The people there are superhumans. . . . .

Are you sure you didn't fall asleep watching youtube

Adolf Hitler superhuman or fascist dictator, only you can decide lol

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Are you sure you didn't fall asleep watching youtube

Adolf Hitler superhuman or fascist dictator, only you can decide lol

LOL there are prehistoric creatures there, so if you ever get there watch out!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Why are we talking about mountains.
Wouldnt that be as fas as possible from a hollow earth? Is there meant to be a portal?

Just wondering, i love the hollow earth stories.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ANTHONY33

Did you ever make it or are you still trying to go?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join