It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by Hanslune

That's not very open minded or adventurous, but o.k.
I was thinking Crater Lake....

Sure its opened minded, opened minded doesn't mean doing stuff that isn't necessary.

As you claim to be open minded, how about being able to breath underwater without aides? I mean you don't believe the official story that you need scuba gear do you? Aren't you open minded to the possibility that you can breath underwater? Please jump in a pool and test it - if not your NOT open minded.

lol

Where abouts in Crater Lake?
edit on 28/9/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Ok

Parallel universes really do exist, according to a mathematical discovery by Oxford scientists that sweeps away one of the key objections to the mind boggling and controversial idea.
The work has wider implications since the idea of parallel universes sidesteps one of the key problems with time travel. Every since it was given serious lab cred in 1949 by the great logician Kurt Godel, many eminent physicists have argued against time travel because it undermines ideas of cause and effect to create paradoxes: a time traveller could go back to kill his grandfather so that he is never born in the first place.
But the existence of parallel worlds offers a way around these troublesome paradoxes, according to David Deutsch of Oxford University, a highly respected proponent of quantum theory, the deeply mathematical, successful and baffling theory of the atomic world.

Source

or this
Source
source
Many Worlds

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you got the money to front the trip I am a totally capable person with much rock climbing experience and hiking experience, I'm quite fit and have experience using fire arms for before us getting to inner earth not when we're there. I also know of atleast 2 other people that would totally commit. drop a private message if you seriously wanna hammer some details out.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

it is just a theory.
When a theory is backed by evidence, it becomes fact. until then it stays a theory.
There may be parallel states of existence, but there is no tangible evidence. if it is proven, it would be one of the greatest discoveries of science.

But , my concern is, what does the subject of parallel universes have to do with Hollow earth.
Can you disprove the scientific background or calculations i had quoted? Whatever i have quoted is based on science and nothing else.

If you yourself are quoting speculative theories, based on science, why do have a sarcastic view on the same science that is the basis of the scientific calculations i quoted? huh?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
People have been exploring caves in a professional or semi-professional way for 150+ years........

Just a question how come theses semi-professional who love spelunking, caving and potholding and the professional speleologist haven't found this 'hollow world'?

If they cannot find it why would one presume that those unknowing of the art and craft of caving, etc could find it. Why is it believed that rank amateurish luck would prevail over generations of caving experience?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Want to know why?
All those monsters in Descent, Descent 2 and The Cave ate them all who went to deep into "Hollow Earth"

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

coredrill

Want to know why?
All those monsters in Descent, Descent 2 and The Cave ate them all who went to deep into "Hollow Earth"

Nah all those organizations of cavers are 'in on it'.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you want to prove a theory as fact don't you need to first go to a place where something like this is reported? Such as say, a place where myth and modern lore describe what one could perceive as being transported to an alternate reality. If anything like the Hollow Earth exists then it can only do so in one of three ways.

It truly exists as we know it, right down to the dinosaur riding nazi's

A large, inter connected deep cavern system exists throughout the United States but is kept secret for reasons of national security and civilian safety perpetuating the myth of a Hollow Earth.

Undetectable warp fields created by volcanic and seismic energy have on occasion appeared in tunnels, wooded areas and caves throughout the US and caused any person stepping through that field to be temporarily displaced to an alternate reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Still at it??

If you dot know physics, admit. don't beat around the bush.
spouting all that without even knowing how all that would create a hollow earth is certainly amusing. can i sell tickets?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are looking for "the land BEYOND the pole" according to Adm Byrd.
We know it is not at the pole, because we have equipment at the S pole and a webcam at the N pole.
You will need to find it somewhere else.
Wasn't there a Russian icebreaker expedition recently with 100 people signed up to find the N entrance to the HE?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

As luck would have it, Ron Wyatt got pretty lucky as an amateur when he found (1) Noah's ark, (2) the Ark of the Covenant, (3) the Red Sea crossing and (4) the Mountain of God. So, I wouldn't rule out amateur luck.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The Hollow earth theory is one of my most favorite things to read about.

In my reads of various materials, I've come across all kinds of things pertaining to the it, from the Shaver mysteries, vast south American tunnels, the Aghartians and Telosians living under Mt. Shasta.

If you should succeed in going, you be surprised with a tad bit of disappointment. There are VAST cities....completely empty. The deeper you go though, you might find a few inhabitants still there, but I don't know how the will receive visitors as to my understanding, there seems to be unrest between the denizens down there.

Mt. Shasta has been known to have strange music and singing going on, but nobody around to be singing the tunes, strange run-ins with weird folks, follow them into a small cave and come to a dead end.

It would seem that whatever stayed behind is intentionally trying to keep people out. Those empty cities, it would seem, have several fascinating technologies, but from what I read, a lot of them have gone "corrupt", whatever that means.

The shaver mystery is a strange one, in his recount, it is said that at one point in time, the sun was covered in a massive carbon "like" shell, it encompassed the entire star an emitted this strange energy that was described as pure an blissful, very clean and ultimately beautiful from what I hear, the sky always seemed to be starlit, even during the day, but never to too dark to not be able to see, serene weather, vegetation at its finest growth, bearing fruits of the land that heal and replenish you, if you want to imagine it, just think of the scene in the movie "Contact" with Jodi foster, towards the end when she is on the beach talking with an entity that takes on the form of her father...But it would seem that the civilizations living during that time of tranquility were slowing coming to an end...word spreading of the star's shell slowing eroding away, emitting the dangerous radiation that we know of today's sun, thus decreasing the life expectancy of the inhabitants, apparently evidence of this shell is still there, remnants of it being what we now call "Sun Spots", little bits left over on the surface.
Apparently man was highly intelligent and advanced beyond what we had today, but a small population of feral man also existed, that had been living in the wilds, they would be pointed out and described as the future of man once the current civilization leave earth for a new world to continue their tranquility, during the time of this massive undertaking, they slowing retreated into the inner earth to escape the sun's radiation, thus the Hollow earth theory, once preparations were made, they all left, leaving feral man to rule the now empty earth, a few advanced man stayed behind, not many though.
Here we are now, after hundreds of thousands of years, feral man has claimed his home thus what you see today, but no tranquility...just terrible weather conditions, droughts, famine, diseases, short life expectancy,
skin cancer...this is a dying earth...
All from the shaver mystery of course.
So if you do go and find something useful for us to use, be sure to bring it back so that we can use it to our advantage and go find our fellow ancient man, becoming one again, long lost family...

I have also read that reptilians have taken over some of the underground cities, something about how they need to sit in a vat of human blood to survive, their method of taking humans in the night to get the job done, don't be one of those people who get kidnap to be some reptilians bath water.

Should you managed to have a run-in with a telosian, stick with them, they have the cigar shaped craft, not the triangles, or what the telosian refered to as, the "nasties". Something about, Divine geometry that runs their craft and how they manage to "Spin" the atom, rather then just destroying it like we do, thus the harmful effects of radiation that it spills afterwards, their method is cleaner and provides vastly more power, didn't mention what the triangles used though.

Just remember, there are plenty ways to get down their, finding the entrance is the trick. Apparently there is a theory about the actual total population of south Americans during the Spanish conquest for gold in that region, that a lot of them managed to escaped down into a vast cave system, along with the remainder of the gold.

One last thing, should you find a device with a pointed end, do not use it, for it was decribed by shaver as some sort of bliss machine, it took all your negativity away, living in the state of bliss, but the device itself slowly
becomes defective an corrupt as it absorbed a lot of the negativity, eventually becoming corrupt and unsubtle.
Prolonged use of this device eventually starts to scar and deform you, much like meth, but WAY DIFFERENT.

Anyways, good trip and I hope you find what you are looking for.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

aeroman1
Hey I could be a suppourt youll need to infiltrate the area if there are any guards probaly.

who you?

effin james bond?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Assuming it is hollow and you do manage to get to the entrance and have all the equipment, ask yourself this is who ever or whatever living in the hollow earth want you parading down the passagway of their dominion. Something to thing about.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

When you are ready to step outside the box and join us on a weird, wild ride through the improbability of reality we will have your seat ready.

It's my right as an american to believe any crazy ass thing i want, and i choose conspiracy theories. The Hollow Earth is my heaven, the lectures of physicists and rational thinkers my utmost hell. I have seen Science's great truth and longed for a life less ordinary, a place full of scriptures revealed and dreams defined.

I choose to believe in a world where snake men rule a brutal kingdom beneath our feet, and one day i will be riding dinosaurs and killing Nazi's. Why?

Because I am an American god dammit. Mock me if you wish, but ride proudly with me if that day ever comes.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Thorneblood

When you are ready to step outside the box and join us on a weird, wild ride through the improbability of reality we will have your seat ready.

It's my right as an american to believe any crazy ass thing i want, and i choose conspiracy theories. The Hollow Earth is my heaven, the lectures of physicists and rational thinkers my utmost hell. I have seen Science's great truth and longed for a life less ordinary, a place full of scriptures revealed and dreams defined.

I choose to believe in a world where snake men rule a brutal kingdom beneath our feet, and one day i will be riding dinosaurs and killing Nazi's. Why?

Because I am an American god dammit. Mock me if you wish, but ride proudly with me if that day ever comes.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

I'm still waiting your report on your jumping into a pool and breathing under water - why haven't you tried it yet? The above words you spun seem rather empty, eh?
edit on 30/9/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I want to know if he made it there or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
I want to know if he made it there or not.

The guy who started this thread still posts on ATS but not in this thread I suggest you ask him.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Many accounts of people going into the Earth see it as a utopia, or somewhere very peaceful and advanced. Such as Admiral Byrds account then another person that ventured into it by the Grand Canyon, visitors to Mt Shasta and astral travellers as well. But don't get me wrong, I don't believe any of it, it appears that is the general idea of what its like inside.

Much more likely there are huge caverns in the Earth that could house a small civilisation taking refuge under ground for protection or something leaving remains or their presence, yet to be discovered again.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eniar

Eniar

I would recommend you look up the claim that Admiral Byrd said what hollow earth people say he said.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join