It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expansionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What happens when N Korea expands and the U.S"World" Retaliates. Will the world be thrown into post atomic war or will it be resolved peacefuly within the weakning U.N.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Resolved peacefully ? lmao Not on this planet, sad to say

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree, What with all the wars and political back stabbing the world is not safe

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If it came to nuclear war, one of two things will happen

Nuclear Winter
zebu.uoregon.edu...

OR and this is the one I believe would happen-M.A.D.
Mutually Assured Destruction
en.wikipedia.org...

Cause the Doomsday Clock (NO not that one about the web page being discussed here on ATS ) is at 7 minutes to midnight, midnight being
"Thank you earth...Goodnight!"
www.thebulletin.org...

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by NetStorm]

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
But the real Question is if the world was thrown into Atomic Anarchy would the gorernment try to fix things

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When has a conflict been resolved by peace?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thor
But the real Question is if the world was thrown into Atomic Anarchy would the gorernment try to fix things

Depending on who/what/and how much survived I think we would be thrown into the dark ages again, they would try, but it would take a long time, and I would imagine that whomever survives would make their number ONE priority the ban of anything nuclear

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Evan if people did suvive the blast(s) all the water,food,rain and ground would be radioactive killing every one left

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Depending on who/what/and how much survived I think we would be thrown into the dark ages again, they would try, but it would take a long time, and I would imagine that whomever survives would make their number ONE priority the ban of anything nuclear

You would HOPE that the number one priority would be the ban of anything nuclear, however I would not be the least bit shocked if our government or some other government decided differently.

Sad sad...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Maybe if the some of the populace did survive I would think they would turn into gangs and start fighting each other for food ect. And the Government could'nt do a damm thing because they would be in complete shambles

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Those with the power to call down nuclear holocaust, i suspect, possess too much survival instinct to allow themselves to condemn, well, themselves to the same fate that will await all the other poor schmoes who usually don't even blip their collective radar.

Although, the second a long term base on another globe (Moon, Mars, wherever) is established, that'd be the time to start getting very worried.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
if there was an 'all out nukewar' the only people in the u.s. that would survive would be the poloticians in their underground bunkers.. when the non-political survivors emerged they would be treated like terrorist..you know..to keep any another attacks from happening.
on topic...a confrentation in N. Korea could just be what is needed for a global war......it's a double edged sword...if the u.s. gave it up..i think it would increase Chinas confidence in overcoming the u.s on the world venue...

new topics

top topics

join