It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legitimacy of these 'debates'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There have been stories that have surfaced after the debates on the background of the people that have asked the questions to the canidates at these so called debates.

Weather it is a sHilliary plant at the Rep. Debate on the issue of the Gays in the military or other inconsisticies, i cannot belive that i am the only one that is starting to doubt the authenticty of these so called debates.

During the CNN/Youtube debate, they feilded a question from a women in a Hijib. Asking some vauge garbage about our miliatry in relation to Iraq and Afganistan.

What a load of garbage i thought right away. What i stuipid worthless peice of garbage question. Shinanigans, bullocks, i thouhgt right away. Apart from being a dumb question, something else rubbed me the wroung way about the question and the way it was presented.

Well it turns out my gut was correct in thinking that this question had some alternative motives. It turns out the woman had worked for the Group called CAIR. CAIR (Council for American-Islamic Relations) for those of you who don't know, has become a force in the lobbiest world, and whose leader openly lauds the the purpose of the gruop is to see the US become a nation under the rule of Shria Law. Along with being funded and sponsered by numerous Radical-Islamic Groups, including Hamas and Hezbolah.

Overall the questions in the Youtube debate were overall a notch above the rest of the bebates. The immigration issues was a promenenit topic, and dominated the debate. It is troubling that the Powers that Be would inject such questions.

new topics

join