It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i want to meet a real vampire i want to be turned if thats possible please someone can anyone help me

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

Your story intrigues me the most. Not to insult anyone else at all. Yours is intriguing because it was from the 70s, long before the goth subculture started and people thought it was "cool" to be a vampire and before Anne Rice's book came out. Before the current vampire trends. Not that the interest in them is bad but...

It's sort of like looking for UFOs back in the 1930s before we launched sattellites and space shuttles and commercial jets - not as many distractions and you're much more likely to have seen the real deal if you saw something.

I want to ask you a couple of questions about the experience.

1 you already answered (no fangs)

2 what was your "soul" reaction deep down? (I hate saying gut reaction - becasue that's not where it comes from) Did you believe him? I know you said you were scared because either he was a psychopath or a real vampire. But when he told you, did you believe him? Don't think too much about the answer or you'll end up missing that deep down feeling.
I know you said "Ultimately, I believed him, that's what scared the hell out of me."
But was that after thinking about if for a while or right when he told you?

3 (not a question) I think LevitA said something about him drinking wine. He may or may not have bee na vampire. And if he was, who's to say they can't drink wine? Maybe they need blood to survive and wine serves no purpose for them other than enjoying the taste.

4 How good of friends were you when he told you? I could see it a bunch of ways. Maybe you were good friends and he really wanted to tell you? Maybe you were OK friends and he wanted to tell you and see what you would do. If you accepted him, he could trust you and your friendship could grow.

5 Do you remember his expression or his eyes when he told you that he had killed before? Was he watching you to see how you reacted?

6 He looked hurt and left without harming you. (good thing for you!! well the left without harming you part. Sad he got hurt).

Of course I have some skepticism, but if someone told me something like that, I'd want to believe they told me the truth - it's just how I am. And some people make themselves believe those things so when they tell you, it's very hard to discern if they are lying.

I looked up Manfred Kirschner on google and google images and didn't find anything that sounded or looked like him. There were several german pages that came up. This thread was the only relevant match when I looked for Lestat or vampire in conjunction with Manfred Kirschner. This isn't to disprove what you are saying, it's just to show no one else mentioned him. Maybe he uses a different name now?

[edit on 7/12/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
After reading some of the stories on here, a strange meeting that happened with me popped up in my head.

BG info:
I live in New Orleans. I don't drink or party or go to strip clubs, but I like to wander around the french quarter. I like watching things & just seeing all of the different people in my city. Curiosity I guess.

I dress in all black mostly and wear combat boots and have long hair (actual long hair, not emo style). Most people don't talk to me. The ones that do are sorta my kindred spirits, people giving me props for a certain band shirt I'm wearing or people I know that I see out there.

The Story:
About 3 months ago I was wandering around on Burbon St. on a Friday night. I have only gone into one store - an occult-type store on Burbon St. NEVER any bars or strip places or gay bars.

This black dude comes up to me from my left and sorta intersects paths with me and either says hello, what's your name or just what's your name.
*******[some info on this part]*************
I'm not racist. I see plack people all the time and am friends with some. I've talk with all sorts of black dudes out here, drunks begging for money, hotel workers, musicians, etc...
The guy what talked to me was what I'd consider a nice lookign man (I'm a guy - not gay). He had on aeropostle style stuff, sort of "metro sexual" style of dress and short hair. This caught me off guard bigtime. I thought I looked intimidating, yet here's this non metal guy coming up to me boldly. It threw me off balance and I lost alof of my "confidence" or whatever. He never mentioned the band on my shirt, which 2 people did that night. It wasn't like he was saying hey I like that band too, let's hang out.
Like I said I lost my nerve so...
***********[end info]****************
I told him my first name. I was kicking myself inside - goddamnit, why did I do that. I was staring him in the eye the whole time we talked. He asked where I was from. I said "here" - pretty vague, a slightly better answer. But I still felt like I was under this spell of sorts.

He wasn't some drunk guy getting loud & annoying me to impress his friends. THAT I could walk away from. I felt sort of stuck in a way.

He said "I've never seen you before". I said "I've never seen YOU before". Stared him in the eye for a few seconds of silence. He asked me "Are you scared?" I said "no". I wasn't scared, but I was not confident either. I was confused about why he talked to me out of everyone out there. And I was really unconfortable. There was something creepy about this guy, something just sinister, like a guy who steals children.

Inside I felt my heart and mind telling me LEAVE!!!! After a few more seconds of silence I summed up the strength to move and walked away quickly. I heard him say "Wait! Come back!" I walked quickly and weaved in out of crowds (thank god it was a friday night). I stopped a block or 2 down, leaned against a building and pretend to check my phone as I scanned the crowd.

I never saw that guy again, not that night or any other night since.

I learned a good lesson though. I don't dress intimidating on purpose. I dress how I like and it jsut so happens that it seems to be a style that..not really SCARES others -but you know what I mean. I learned creepy people don't care what you look like.

Hw wasn't psycotic or rambling or drunk or high. I've seen plent of those. It was almost like I met the devil trying to seduce me. And I've talked with gay dudes before. This guy wasn't flirting. It was like he chose me for some objective.

I don't know if he was a vampire or not, but from what others posted, not I'm wondering if he was.

If I had been in a better state of mind, maybe I'd have played along. But even so, it's a gamble to go along with something like that. It's one of the few times I've felt that sense of foreboding abot a person and didn't think it was wise to ignore that feeling, as much as I may want to know more.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Possible encounter #2 is a bit shorter, but I had that same feeling of something not being right about a particular person.

I was at a Mastodon/Dillinger Escape Plan show in Dec 2002. My dad dropped off me and my brother, it was a show in the quarter. My brother was standign to the left and a little behind me.

This is a metal show, so there were all kinds of weird looking people here. One guy had a WWII pilots headpiece and goggles.

At some point in the show I noticed a "normal" looking (out of place at the show) white guy with glasses and a sort of scruff beard standing behind me & my brother. I'm sure he didn't just appear, but one time I looked I noticed him and all of the other times I didn't. He looked out of place and I got a little weird feeling, but blew it off. I would look around me occassionally and each time I noticed he was a little closer to me and my brother. I started gettign a really weird feeling. I decided I didn't care if I offended the guy. I leaned over to my brother and took his ear and told hime to get in front of me. He gave me a questiong look, and I said "Just do it". He did and got right infront of me. I looked back a little later and the guy was gone.

With both of my experiences, they are POSSIBLE vampire encounters. Up until I read some of the experiences on here I never considered they could be vampires. Those guys could have been murderers, gay seducers or maybe a vampire.

I just don't know. But the one thing I know is it seemed to fill me with the same sense of foreboding it filled others with when they met what they suspect are vampires.

[edit on 7/12/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Boy, Mad hatter, those are interesting occurances. About time this tread gained some activity again. Even if they weren't vampires, these are just the types of bone-chilling things that could be put into horror movies. (What if you wrote stories about these people?- just thinking...A vampire- in a story- wearing aeropostale? It has potential to be very silly from the start.)
Anyways, about the wine comment, that was interesting. I suppose i actually didn't think of it that way. That is just because i consider too much along the lines of the "classical" architype sometimes- or it kind of distorts; we talk of the possibility of vampires, right? (It's an odd thought, but...) In mythology, vampires didn't always actually take blood. Granted, a lot were actually more ghostlike, but there were some who just came back, scared some people, and took some human-food with them. It occurs to me, that... no one ever thinks about that. Even when some of "us" are talking so seriously about how a "true" "vampire" would be if existant, when do "we" ever think of this? Even the most seemingly logical thoughts on their subject are polluted in this way, and each and every one thinking on the subject has a picture of Lestat or Dracula, Nosferatu or Lillith in their head. With blood dripping down off the fangs. Not all kinds even had fangs, anyway. I read about one type that described most closely a shadow. But then, ALL kinds of things were thrown into the cauldron labeled "vampire"... So what if... theoretically of course- "they" were just fine on regular food, and there was another purpose to the blood?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Exactly. I'm glad it didn't offend you about the wine comment.

The unfortunate truth about the topic of vampires is: no one really knows. I sure don't. All those interested in the topic have are some first hand encounter stories (most are without 100% certainty the being in question is a vampire). I kind of wish I could have gone looking back in the 60s or 70s. Now being in an era after Interview with a Vampire, Buffy & Angel, and all of the hyped up vampire stuff, it seems difficult to find them. And you're right it does sort of taint your thinking, you expect t ofind soemthing like in the movies. Not that that's bad per se, but what if vampires are not at all like Lestat?

With all of the interest, if there are real, they probably went deeper underground (not literally although maybe literally) and are much less likely to discuss it.

And you have role players and people who think they are vampires or want to be one so bad they delude themselves. Even if someone tells you and drinks some blood you can't be sure. Because a "normal" human can drink blood with no ill effects (unless it's all they consume). And all of these people wanting to be "changed".

Vampires unfortunatley got turned from monsters into celebrities and seemed to have lost alot of truth in the process.

And you're right abotu the different descriptions of vampires. In some cultures (I'll try to research which) a vampire was a head with the entrails attached and nothing else. It was gruesome and not romantic or "refined" at all and pretty much was a monster like the chupacabra.

What I was tryign to say above, with all of the spotlight on them and the smearign of truth with fiction writers and whatnot it makes it hard for the few people legitimitately seekign to understand what they are.

And, we have a bit of a hard time finding them. UFOs and aliens are pretty well documented. There is alot of info on this site and in general about them. But there are so few vampire encounters. There is so much speculation. Even bigfoot, has a few supposed photos and recordings. I guess it's easy to fake being a vampire, at least the popular notin of what they are. And I think with every story posted on here, including mine, none of us are 100% sure we actually met a vampire. It would be like saying I THINK I met an alien but am not sure. And that's hard to deal with when you want the truth.

I mean, they may not even exist, or may be a spiritual entity rather than a physical one, or there could be several types, all of the cultures different "vampires" may not all be related in any way. Some people call succubuses vampires.

And if you try to define a vampire, where do you begin. All we have in modern times is fiction from bram stoker and anne rice. Unlike alien info, we don't have a bunch of true 100% certain personal experiences circulating in the underground to combat the stereotype in popular thought.

Aliens have their own folder ATS. vampires are such a minority, we're stuck in crytozoology. I am glad at least that this is a place you can discuss them without all of the "I am 400 years old" or "change me please" comments. Vampires may be that old, but you gotta wonder what you read on forums. None of has had an actual encounter 100% for sure. If they're real them seem pretty reclusive, so you have to wonder about people blabbign about in the internet.

And, Levita, what you said about the blood is true. I never even thought of that, what if they don't actually need it for sustinence? What if they use it for reprodiction, like mosqiutoes?

Thanks Akane for starting this thread. Lots of good encounter stories.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by madhatter3113]

[edit on 7/13/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I thought about this, too.

If you go with the notion that older civilizations and tribes were much more in touch with spirituality than we are now, maybe that explains the scarcity of vampire encounters today.

If vampires are spiritual beings, maybe most people nowadays jsut don't have the capicity to sense them anymore. It's not that we can't, it's just that spiritualty is not a part of life anymore and you'd have to reawaken the dormant senses.

maybe...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatter3113

For reproduction, huh? There's a different idea. Though i would have to say maybe not. I'm thinking-in a silly way- well, what if, it was for restoration, rather than recreation? But then, ...? !>!!!!?!!?!???
Anyway, that's the thing; part of why there is no forum FOR the subject "vampires", it is because that is all there is these days. For the most part, all there is--> fiction--> roleplayers. If there was one, there would be TONS more "turn me" (!!!) comments from people who know nothing. Which, by the way, i doubt the possibility of. I also don't like the idea of the 'virus' explanation. (Though i liked Ultra Violet, it was a funny little movie. The 'vampire- state-of-being is sickness, humans are perfect, the CURE must be found!!!' thing, outside overly animated scifi flicks- and sometimes still inside them, it is just silly.)
Another reason is, the strange ones, these "vampires" people post experiences of on here, they really do happen a lot more rarely, these days. (Or at least people rarely live to tell these tales, bwahahahaaaaa...) And those who are abductees, that's just it. The aliens, they are a completely different intelligence, with different attitude; they're like, "yeah i'm going to abduct you. There's not a d*** thing you can do about it, puny human... Oh, enjoy the probe!" ~While vampires would be secretive, no matter what type we're talking about, even hypothetically, on bothe cases.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

"I am a believer and hunter"

you will lose

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You have to think though what if someone out there does know the truth. With so many stories dating back so long ago why not have them be true...it seems very likely. I'm not sure if you read my last post but there was an undercurrent to it. If vampires were the ones to make up the "typical" thought of what vampires are then these regular images of them circulating makes it harder for people to believe they exist. Then they can hide easier.

If vampires have their heart stopped then in order to keep the human body that was slightly altered then they would need a way to keep blood moving. Instead of disgesting the blood it is instead moved into their bloodstream, during the change from human to vampire this was made possible. The cold pale skin comes from the fact that the blood they take in is not from their body and their heart is not pumping so the blood is how you say..."running cold" The body requires the blood to keep intact. Almost like a preservation. Any type of blood, not just human's will do. Vampires can eat human food but they must have blood. Human food is almost like a simple nothing. Like drinking water...No taste just substance, perhaps for show.

It's something to consider...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Ooh.
A slayer you say?

Since this is the internet, and I know that my location cannot be derived quite easily, i'm going to bend the rules a little bit and rattle the cage.

I've seen and heard of many slayers during my time.

But this is the first time that I've had a chance to let them know I exist.

Excuse my being modest, but one does not go up and introduce themselves to people who are going to attack you.

So, Let me use the internet to fulfill my morbid fantasy of coercing with a Slayer.

I may not count as a one hundred percent 'encounter', as you say.
Since I am not standing infront of you in the flesh.

But I've left you a little note, and I hope you can write this down in your experiences.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

Ok, seriously, if vampires (in the sense that the OP is referring to) really exist, I SERIOUSLY doubt you'd have been turned into one. Firstly, your spelling and grammar are atrocious. I'm guessing you're on the upside of 15 y/o at best. Second, no "real" vampire would come to an Internet forum and post about their "coven".

Your post gave me a good laugh though.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kyuuketsuki

Now there's another interesting post.
you really think about it? It's an interesting idea, that. But you know that even in mythology, not all were even dead? So what kind of 'altered' is the kind you hypothesize about?

reply to post by nightdweller

It's stupid to post a "note" like that and not answer any questions, when so likely only messing around.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Ever so sorry dearest,
I would have sent him a 'u2u', but I haven't posted enough.

Surely, just because one doesn't read every question others desire,
that in turn makes one a fool.

I don't have enough time to sit around and read post after post,
then detailing the answer in which the question holds.

If you, however, have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Why am I singling you out? Because you are the first to cast doubt upon my identity.

Of all things we are, we aren't liars. When it comes to ourselves, anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

No, actually you're the first one to cast doubt upon your identity...

"I don't have enough time to sit around and read post after post,
then detailing the answer in which the question holds.
If you, however, have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask."

Why would we ask you questions when you just said you don't have time to answer them? I don't have time to retype my questions for everyone who doesn't feel like reading through the thread.

"Why am I singling you out? Because you are the first to cast doubt upon my identity."

But you never identified yourself.

"But this is the first time that I've had a chance to let them know I exist.
I may not count as a one hundred percent 'encounter', as you say.
Since I am not standing infront of you in the flesh.
But I've left you a little note, and I hope you can write this down in your experiences."

You do not outrightly claim to be a vampire, so how can anyone cast doubt on your identity. You did not identify yourself as anything.

"Of all things we are, we aren't liars."
unless you're a liar

I am honestly trying to understand the nature of vampires figure out if they even exist.
I think most others here are as well. This thread is about personal vampire encounters or possible ones. I'm not trying to be a dick, but it makes it really hard for me to believe you when you come in on the end of a pretty serious thread & hint at being a vampire by sort of taunting a slayer (you don't ever claim to be one).

It makes it really hard to believe you that you came all this way out into the boondocks of ATS to a vampire thread but don't offer any proof and then state you don't have time to read the questions and reply to them.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by madhatter3113

"It's stupid to post a "note" like that and not answer any questions, when so likely only messing around."

I do believe that to be something which negatively bonds to my post.

Why I haven't come out and said, "Hello there, I am a Vampire."
is because it is pretty much breaking one of our rules.

And I do believe if an Elder finds me posting this,
s/he would be very, very unpleasant.

Since you insist that I shant be the 'real thing',
I'll go ahead and answer the more, better, questions.
What I mean is the ones that have been more thought out,
No silly slander about us coercing with the Devil and such nonsense.

Oh, and to madhatter, you said you're in New Orleans?
You've been in the presence of many upirs i can already guess.
New Orleans is a mecca for my kind.

"1st- Can't go into sunlight. This is a problem now isn't it. Perhaps it is because they are not of this world (the same reason that they can't have a reflection or be captured digitally)

Stop right there. That is where Hollywood comes into the scene.
We can be captured on camera. And yes I can see myself in the mirror.
I've never known anybody else who cannot look at there own reflection.

Somebody asked if we are psychic.
Our psyche rises with the quantity of blood we have drunk.
It 'builds' over time, becoming more powerful.

"Why was he drinking the wine and not the waiters?"
Do you seriously think we are that barbaric we cannot contain ourselves for a simple sitting? Besides, if he wasn't eating anything, he probably had a full stomach anyway. If you catch my drift.

"Maybe vampires are actually part of the reptillian agenda. People who have the "special" DNA could be turned. Kinda like only the special DNA people can be "possesed" and such. The vampires born vamires could be 1/2 breed reptillians. Thus explaining the need for blood, as the general idea is that reptillians use our blood for nutrition."

No, no, no. I had a chuckle at this post. We are not a branch of any Reptilian race, but our need for blood is similiar.

xShilaxxx isn't a Vampire. I had to point that out. Silly girl.

as is mythLUVER.

"Vampires originated well before the 15th century and far from England. "
Thankyou! Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about.

Those are the only which I could find while skim reading.
Really, I'd rather the questions be more direct.

Alas for this Evening.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is New Orleans still a vampire mecca?
Did hurricane Katrina cause any decrease in the population (through death or just leaving & not coming back)?
Do you survive solely on blood?
Do you take blood from donors or do you "hunt" random people?
When taking blood, how much do you consume?
Does your heart circulate your own body's blood?

Are vampires immortal?
Are they decendents of Cain?
Do you live in a coven/are you involved with a coven?
What are the chances of meeting a vampire at Endless Nights vampire festival in New Orleans?
Why is it "forbidden" or breaking a rule to talk to non-vampires about your existence?

I guess the biggest question that is sort of on topic with this thread is:
Do any of our encounter stories seem to accurately describe a meeting with a vampire?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"1st- Can't go into sunlight. This is a problem now isn't it. Perhaps it is because they are not of this world (the same reason that they can't have a reflection or be captured digitally)

Stop right there. That is where Hollywood comes into the scene."

But this isn't Hollywood. Yes, Hollywood has perpetuated this belief, but it has been a part of the vampire mythos for over 100 years.

I'm not knocking your answer - I'm glad you went through and read some questions & answered them. I'm curious why you mentioned Hollywood as the source of this "myth" when they were not the ones who came up with it.

Why I haven't come out and said, "Hello there, I am a Vampire."
is because it is pretty much breaking one of our rules.

And I do believe if an Elder finds me posting this,
s/he would be very, very unpleasant.

Why are you risking the wrath of an elder?

To me, it seems that if you're going to risk their wrath, why not come out and just say what you have to say? If even hinting that you are a vampire is a risk to you, since you're risking your saftey (?), why not go all the way?

No silly slander about us coercing with the Devil and such nonsense.

You don't like when people post dumb stuff like, "OMG you're a vampire so you must be satanic/evil!!" I totally get that and argee it's lame.

But there can be serious questions about the nature of vampires and if they are "evil". Lilith is supposedly the first vampire, a demon goddess who feasted on children.

There are stories of heads with entrails hanging off that feasted on the living and these are thought of as vampires.

I have heard so much conflicting info on vampires that it's hard to know what's true and what isn't. Was Lilith a vampire? Was she real, but misclasified as a vampire? What about shadow people and black shadows that paralyse and attack people at night? Are they vampires? Are they "real", but misclassified as vampires?

Somebody asked if we are psychic.
Our psyche rises with the quantity of blood we have drunk.
It 'builds' over time, becoming more powerful.

Psychic, as in do vampires feed on the energy of others?
Currently there are thought to be 2 types of vampires: sanguine & psychic.
Sanguine vampires crave/feed on blood and psychic vampires crave/feed on energy. I'm pretty sure it is an either/or thing. Sanguine vampires may be able to suck energy and psychic vampires could drink blood, but it does not satisfy or substitute for their respective cravings.

I'm not saying this is the truth about vampires, but it is the truth about the current views on vampires.

What do you think of this?

No, no, no. I had a chuckle at this post. We are not a branch of any Reptilian race, but our need for blood is similiar.

So, are you saying Reptilians are exist? Reptilians need blood? I have not heard this before now. Are Reptilians mistaken for vampires?

"Vampires originated well before the 15th century and far from England. "
Thankyou! Somebody who actually knows what they're talking about.

What is the origin of vampires? Are they humans infected/born with a "condition"? Are they a seperate race? Can vampirism be spread? Do vampires have fangs/bite to obtain blood?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

NightDweller, if you were indeed a vampire you wouldn't humiliate yourself by choosing such a pretentious name.

Fact is, these days the term 'Elder' is no longer relevant. The lives and identities of the Vampire have been repeatedly abused and misused by contemporary media. Vampire 'clans', as you enjoy to call them, disintegrated long before this discussion began. The modern vampire today lives by his/her own rules. It is incredibly unlikely for two vampires to cross paths in a world so contaminated by the human race. Hiding and lurking have become the vampire's most boastful virtues.

Everything evolves as time progresses. What once seemed abundant and powerful may now be inferior and endangered. Even the 'mythical' creatures have come to depend upon technology.

Folks, there is one thing contagious about humanity. Loneliness. We all begin to feel it after a while. Encounters are rare, but they are special, and in the moments when the light meets the darkness, both sides will do well to refrain from repelling each other back into the unavoidable void which separates them. I do speak from experience.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Mad Hatter, I have to say, I am not going to be the next one with a vampire claim, but even hypothtically, the virus explanation is offensive.
Shadows are real, and they were thrown into the cauldron with many other things that weren't really vampires, but it is my belief that they are not vampires. They are a type of demon, infact. Though there is a thought-tie in some cirlcles about psi-types becoming shadows posthumously, i seriously doubt that. That would mean either they would have to have been once alive, or that psis would have to be other than human. That is not a commonly accepted idea. I come here and have searched elsewhere for a lot of opinions. Many "out there" are monotonous, i'd say; but it is just not a commonly accepted idea in major circles.

I do have a specific, non-negative question for night dweller, and would like to say that i meant not to insult, but to prod you on to answering some of the questions asked. That is just something i do.
~You hint at being an "upire"-polish, correct? Well, first off, are you alive?
~Fangs?
~What does the sun do? While i am aware that Hollywood crazed things a bit, humans have some crazy things happen in sun. Ever heard of Children of the Darkness? The nickname of those with xeroderma pigmentosum, which causes them to contract skin cancer with very little exposure. What is your type, and what does the sun do?
Direct enough questions?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join