It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
some great stories in this thread. i would like to add that anyone looking for more stories should consult

Brad Steiger - Real Vampires, Night Stalkers & Creatures From The Darkside

You can find the PDF of the book online for free and it's well worth the read. It's divided into many sections with many different types of vampire encounters. Historical and present day. Even goes into the types of vampire emulation present in modern society, copy cats and things like that.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well , no one may believe me when i say this but... im in love with a vampire. i know this sounds extremely crazy but it's true. i can't tell no one so i thought i'd share it on here & release it because i've held it in for such a long period of time. i wont say names either. i'll reffer to him as " he , him " .

the day i found out : he would always take me out to eat, he never ate. claimed he had already ate at home. i had never been to his house either. i've droven by his house and it looks quite old. i asked him why he would never eat & why he would always wear jackets on such sunny days & he specifically replied " i think i need to tell you something " he told me he was tired of lying to me and honestly, i was completely confused but i was released because i was about to find out the real truth. he told me he wasn't human & i laughed it off thinking he was joking. but he was serious. he showed me his fangs & i couldn't even speak. i was in full shock & he just dissapeared when i blinked & opened my eyes he was gone. i couldn't believe this but we've been dating for 1 year and 9 months.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anony1025

So whats it like to date a vampire? Rate it, out of 10.

edit on 8-7-2014 by broteinshake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Tis a shame Nightdweller is no longer on. I wonder if she new about the reincarnation cycle. I wonder if I ever met her in one of my previous lives. All I know is I have been reincarnated many time and let me tell you I have not had it easy. I have been killed by disease, burned alive and killed by a witch all before the age of mid-20. And these are just the last three. It really sucks but the more I think about it, its like I am immortal. Not in body but in soul. I never met a vampire and don't think I want to but I have come across many witches, people who can see past lives and I believe I do know an incubus (not very sure about that one).

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anony1025
Well , no one may believe me when i say this but... im in love with a vampire. i know this sounds extremely crazy but it's true. i can't tell no one so i thought i'd share it on here & release it because i've held it in for such a long period of time. i wont say names either. i'll reffer to him as " he , him " .

the day i found out : he would always take me out to eat, he never ate. claimed he had already ate at home. i had never been to his house either. i've droven by his house and it looks quite old. i asked him why he would never eat & why he would always wear jackets on such sunny days & he specifically replied " i think i need to tell you something " he told me he was tired of lying to me and honestly, i was completely confused but i was released because i was about to find out the real truth. he told me he wasn't human & i laughed it off thinking he was joking. but he was serious. he showed me his fangs & i couldn't even speak. i was in full shock & he just dissapeared when i blinked & opened my eyes he was gone. i couldn't believe this but we've been dating for 1 year and 9 months.

Did he walked in the sunlight? or something like that?
edit on 17-2-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

originally posted by: anony1025

Did he walked in the sunlight? or something like that?

He sparkled in the sunlight, of course.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One post and done. Obviously the vampire council found out she spilled the beans and had to do away with her.

a reply to: anony1025

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
hey people in this thread again.

Immortals or beings that are vampire like might be out there...
Though I don't think the modern vampire exists. Anyone think that there might be vampires out there?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
c'mon nobody wants to beat this dead horse?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: broteinshake

Huzzaa!
I'm down for a little magic. Let's dance.

Yes I believe immortal people exist, although they never seem to wanna talk to me.
Maybe it's my cologne.
There are all kinds of crazy blogs all over the place documenting "true stories".
The catch of course being that, mainstream is biased, and independent is too.
Who bothers to be legitimate anymore?
It's frustrating as sin. But here's one blog I was following for a while.
Most likely fantasy, although I had correspondences with the writer on more than one occasion,
and he was annoyingly insistent that he was telling a true story... even got a little tissy when I didn't believe him.
This particular guy's blog went on for 2 or 3 years. He stopped updating in 2013. It'll keep you occupied for a week or two.

onvampires.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: broteinshake

Huzzaa!
I'm down for a little magic. Let's dance.

Yes I believe immortal people exist, although they never seem to wanna talk to me.
Maybe it's my cologne.
There are all kinds of crazy blogs all over the place documenting "true stories".
The catch of course being that, mainstream is biased, and independent is too.
Who bothers to be legitimate anymore?
It's frustrating as sin. But here's one blog I was following for a while.
Most likely fantasy, although I had correspondences with the writer on more than one occasion,
and he was annoyingly insistent that he was telling a true story... even got a little tissy when I didn't believe him.
This particular guy's blog went on for 2 or 3 years. He stopped updating in 2013. It'll keep you occupied for a week or two.

onvampires.wordpress.com...

I saw a report in Monsters and mysteries of America where two girls said they meet a vampire who killed a guy and made it look like suicide... hmmmm i dunno, but i'm still more inclined to say that vampires are not real. It woul be hard to hide from civilization.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

It is remarkably easy to hide from Civilization when said Civilization doesnt think you exist. Then again, maybe I am so disillusioned with humanity that i am looking for a second option.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see why they'd have to "hide" at all, provided they basically looked human.
So they're immortal... well... who actually verifies birth records anyway?
If a birth certificate looks legit enough, and you're charming, who's gonna question it?
But then I'll admit, I've never tried to do that.

Anyway, in the social sense most people are accustomed to seeing oddities in society.
It's also acceptable for people to wear weird colored contacts, and dress in any style.
edit on 5-7-2015 by LAkadian because: TMI

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My first wife was a real bloodsucker.... but I doubt that is the kind of vampire you are looking for

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Extremely interesting thread. A comment was made about the ancients . Could it be that some ancients are reborn maybe into the present as a vampyre soul within a human body? If so, would that not be a plausable reason that some vampire are blood consuming types and some are energy consuming types. I for one would have no problem asking lengthy more personal questions if I were to encounter such a being. Of course with utmost respect, and intense curiosity. As such, I hope to someday encounter a vampiric being in my future. Although, I'm quite sure this isn't in my cards sadly. The responses I did read of the various questions people posed did give me insight about the possibility of vampires existence.
New thoughts, changed perspective. This is what I take from this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fabledgoddess

Guy gets hit by a car and knocked 40 feet into oncoming traffic. Lives.
Gets taken to the hospital, refuses all treatment. Lives.
Sucks blood plasma out of stolen donation bags, and has the strength to knock
out a guard and hop out a (fourth) floor window, to escape.
He was not apprehended and was not found wounded or dead on the sidewalk below
so you can safely assume he didn't incur any significant injuries from the fall.

PCP?
Meth?

Ha.

How naive... and frankly... cute.

Drugs can mask pain, but they can't stop death, nor can they give you superhuman strength.

I read a paper on how "vampires" "couldn't" exist because EVERYONE would be a vampire
in a matter of months.. But here's my thought: "What if they DON'T turn everyone they feed from?"
__Revolutionary idea, obviously__ Ha...

And maybe they AREN'T "undead".
Maybe it's just a virus that alters their genes a little bit, and like the common cold,
it requires your immune system to be weakened before it can take root.

Consider this:
In order to be "made 'vampire'", you have to be brought to the brink of death (immune system at its weakest),
then administered a ridiculous amount of the virus.
I mean, in order to become "immortal", you'd really only need to flip one little rung in the ladder,
and it might be the one that allows for super fast healing. Think of how cancer works. Or even AIDS.
They're genetic "oddities" yes, but everything in nature has an opposite.
So one disease makes the host's cells attack each other,
maybe another makes its host environment perfect to ensure its
own survival and transmission to a third party.

If it needed a weakened immune system to start with, or only people with certain genetic markers
could accept the virus, it could neatly explain why we don't hear of "vampires" much on the evening news.
Hey. Just saying, ya know?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I just had another thought...
In pop culture vampires drain all the blood out of their progeny/ fledgling/ child of darkness/ whatever
BEFORE giving them their blood.

From a virology POV, that might make sense.

You get rid of all the healthy white and red blood cells, and replace them with ones from the vampire,
so there's not much there to attack the virus when it hits. It seems like it'd have to be the same blood type or at least compatible... unless there's something in the virus that helps that along...
But... You'd have to do this VIA transfusion I think.
Replace the blood of the victim with the blood of the vampire,
then take a strong sample of the virus and administer it.

Bonus points if the victim is already sick with something.
I dunno.
Just musing.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Too many pages
Not interested enough to read it all
I would like to meet and talk with a real vampire for the simple reason that they might be considerably better conversationalists than most people I deal with. Most people strain the survival of my brain cells.

Personally I prefer to listen and I imagine such long lived creatures might have a lot to talk about.

But alas, I live in a state where just about everything is fake. I blame Hollywood.
Hell my hair color is fake, I dyed it black so that it would look more exotic with my blue eyes.

And I caught myself wandering off topic. Wonderful.
Damn... lost my train of thought... no the voices in my head dont make me crazy. I invented the voices in my head because I have no friends, they are a figment of my imagination created to cure boredom and resolve loneliness.

Yes im talking to myself, you ask that like its news. Duh, who else am I going to talk to not like you apes can keep up with my thought processes.

"The Lord himself doesn't know whats going on in your head."
Words im very much proud to hear from an outside source.
Im not religious but it always makes me laugh... well... us... half of us anyway.

Wow we're off tilt.
My attention span is fine why do you ask?
Yeah yeah lots of vampire chit chat and crazy talk, nothing new here, go back to regularly scheduled program.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian

I just had another thought...
In pop culture vampires drain all the blood out of their progeny/ fledgling/ child of darkness/ whatever
BEFORE giving them their blood.

From a virology POV, that might make sense.

You get rid of all the healthy white and red blood cells, and replace them with ones from the vampire,
so there's not much there to attack the virus when it hits. It seems like it'd have to be the same blood type or at least compatible... unless there's something in the virus that helps that along...
But... You'd have to do this VIA transfusion I think.
Replace the blood of the victim with the blood of the vampire,
then take a strong sample of the virus and administer it.

Bonus points if the victim is already sick with something.
I dunno.
Just musing.

In real life, it wouldn't make sense for vampries to drink human blood. Human blood cells are very similar to bull and pig blood cells. So they could switch our blood for those, and would be much more better for them. Even if vampires are real and atack humans, there's probably hunters around.

They can be vampires, but this doesn't stop vampires from getting killed by AIDS or similar diseases, i'm pretty sure human diseases would be fatal to vampires, considering they can bleed imo

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

I followed his blog religiously for 2 years, it's an interesting blog. I hope he finishes the story.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join