It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akane

It's drugs.

Mode Edit
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Vampires are not real. The illusion of them, yes. But in reality? Certainly not. Some people have this mentality that they are vampires, why I don't know. Something in your mind has to be very offset to think you are. Some people who fancy themselves vampires have probably told themselves that they are for so long they actually start to believe it. Completely off of their rocker.

I work from home for 3 hospitals. This morning, someone came into the ER with a lacerated wrist, stating that he and his friend are vampires and they cut their wrists and drank each other's blood as a sacrifice to one another. Mind you, this person was 27 years old. The doctor says it looked like he tried to cut off his hand. Psych emergency services WAS NOT EVEN CALLED!!! I am actually in the works right now to attempt to get something done about this weirdo who thinks he is a vampire. He should not have been let back out on the streets, because if he believes he is a vampire, what is to say he isn't so far off of his rocker that he would actually attack someone? Maybe he had a a bad childhood, maybe he didn't get as much attention as he needed when he was little, who knows. Apart from him believing he is a vampire, I think it absolutely ignorant that the doc just let him go with no psych evaluation.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Juicy]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

I had to laugh at your post because it sounds like something I would post.

Vampirism, stemming from the atrocities of Vlad The Impaler and possibly before him, has morphed into many definitions as what it truly is. I am not an expert on the subject but it is one to ponder whether it points to people that drink human blood, or true creatures..............

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

People who act like what they think vampires are, and the true Vampire race are two completely different things. You would be hard pressed to find a Vampire dressed in Goth clothing and hanging out at a club. You will never find a Vampire in a hospital.

There is also a world of difference between Humans who drink blood, and Vampires.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay solot may not believe in vampires but i do.
and
my best friend is a psi vampire (feeds off energy)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ok im a bit new...well i hav been on every now and then trying to something to help me out alittle....i hav found a timeline talkin about the whole elizabeth bathory incident and about vlad dracul and his son vlad tepes, with his accomplice mathius corvinus....it may sound dumb but i looked into it and found nothing more.....after the death of bathory a hundred years passed and nothing....then after the hundred years thats when the hysteria came up with bram stokers novel in east prussia......so what happend to start the hysteria?....i would like some answers or if anyone has more knowledge to give that would be great.....i would like to know what u have found Akane......i really would like to know more....

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Maybe vampires are actually part of the reptillian agenda. People who have the "special" DNA could be turned. Kinda like only the special DNA people can be "possesed" and such. The vampires born vamires could be 1/2 breed reptillians. Thus explaining the need for blood, as the general idea is that reptillians use our blood for nutrition.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Has anyone here heard the stories about the BlackEyed Children. Fascinating and a little scary(terrifying actually) if you are a night owl like myself, who is actually outside in the dark most everyday for 2 hours.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

Have not heard about "black-eyed children." Although there is a place called Camp Sundown near me, where children who allergic to sunlight come in the Summertime.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Sorry it took so long to reply. Heres some links. Good possibility that these are vampires if they are real incidents:
www.ufodigest.com...
paranormal.about.com...
www.theblackvault.com...

Don't know how much of this is true, if at all, but i spend a fair amount of time outside at night, and it creeps me the # out when I think about it, and I don't scare easy. Enjoy......

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
this quite interesting hmm well here is a little idea i have ( not that ive heard about a vampire where i am of course ) but anyway if vampires bern in the sun ( which i have no idea if they do ) its because because they have no soul reason well

have you ever heard that oh voy how should i put this well.... what would you say if the birth of jesus was based on the movement of stars and the Sun there is to much to go into detail so yeah i dont know what you would say about that

so anyway back to the soul thing we all have souls souls are a sign of that you are on gods side i shall say so when you become a vampire you lose your soul you abandon it ( not a good thing ) and with no soul you are going to goto hell now it says some where in the bible that you shall be thrown into the lake of Fire AKA hell ( i haven't read the bible so excuse me if im wrong ) now how about instead of a lake of fire a giant ball of fire AKA sun expect you can lose that thing about being thrown in without a soul your going to be burned up life sausage on a frying pan ( by the way the bible is a conspiracy in my opinun
) now another reason your going to be a hot cross bun on a hot summers day is because your soul forms a sort of protective invisible shield around you in a kind of way so really the sun is really the Son of god o man how do i end this also if you meet any demon do not give him your name because its like giving your right AKA / deed / ownership / to your body

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I don't really subscribe to the theory that vampires are evil and souless creatures that are an abomination against God (because there is no such entity). I would be inclined to believe that if such creatures do exist they are a separate branch of human (homo sapiens erythrocytapheresis ?) or possibly an ancient mutation that was passed on in a family till they formed a large enough breeding population. Just a thought.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the links. I don't think the BEK's are vampires for some reason. Possesed, demonic, possibly even alien. Too bad no one had a picture, but I supposed that would be easy enough to fake anyway. The stories seem guenine enough though, especially considering even that no one tried to show a picture as "proof" of what they had seen. Creepy.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Don't buy the possesed bit for the reason that I don't believe in that primitive concept, but they could be alien I suppose. Vampire in the traditional sense? No such thing exists, but something that exhibits those characteristics because of something natural definately. There is no "supernatural" occurences. Just # we haven't seen before or can't explain scientifically....yet. Or just some smartasses with Marilyn Manson contacts screwing around.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I do believe in posession, but also believe that the phenomenon is "natural" in a sense, in that we just don't understand it yet. I am not religious at all, but I happen to have known an exorcist and have met a victim of posession. Way creepy, let me tell you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'll bet it was. But did their eyes turn black , or were there any outward signs of the possession, other than acting like a rabid dog (not saying this person did that, just an example)?
These things could be explained with mental illness of some sort, I suppose, even to the point that the body actually manifests the symptoms physically (like scratches, etc.). That being said, if black eyed anyone came knocking on my window asking to be let in, I would probably soil myself and scream like a little girl.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

During the exorcism of the person that I met, there were sponataneously manifested wounds, speaking in languages not known to the person, levitation, and one example of supernatural or otherwise unexplainable combustion. But no, black eyes were not notes among the symptoms, although the whites became filled with blood by the end of the rite, due to burst blood vessels.

As far as the little kids knocking at the door in the middle of the night, that was creeping me out when I went to sleep last night, because I had to sleep on a floor near a front door. (I don't have a home right now, so I flop wherever someone offers up a piece of floor.)

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Sorry to here that dude, you're sort of a jack without-a-box I guess. Try to think of it as camping. That's what I always did when I was a regular couch surfer. Never worked for me, but it's worth a try.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

MythLUVER, I dont think very much of Stephanie meyers writing is true for ALL vampires. Maybe you and your coven, of coarse that makes sense. But one small coven Im aware of, no idea of the name, is somewhat different. They intake animals blood. They age. They can die, alright. Morgan, my best friend and the newest of this coven, is actually suicidal and cuts herself. Tragic, very. Jackel and Demitri, Im not very familiar with. Theyre trying to find out about what goes on in Louisiana about the increase of vampires and vampire attacks. Excuse the spelling, Im used to spelling it 'vampires.' Honestly, I might be a hybrid. I havent seen morgan in years, and she hasnt seen me since the convert. Right now, many vampyres are after me. The one I love is a vampyre, and I pray eventually i can be like him. At this time, Im multi-tasking. Ive been doing research on Lilth, and now Ive forgotten what I was going to say. If you have myspace, ANYONE, you can message me. I rarely come ob here and thats just to hear about what people have to say about vampires...

www.myspace.com/sharpee21896

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can understand why most people don't want to believe in vampires. Why there's so in denial and everything.
But I can also understand something else.

Most of us people have had an experience in which we met a stranger, or spotted him across the room in a club or something. Someone you couldn't take your eyes off of? Someone who seems SO appealing it's as if he/she is the only person in the room?
I know people would call this sex appeal but .. think about it.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join