It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What? No, although I believe you to have been rude in the past, I understand that sometimes it isn't necessarily MEANT to be rude. I didn't mean to start a whole big thing about it.

Well, seeing as I am fourteen, and I'm sure you're older, one would hope you haven't called me names or insulted my intelligence.

And I think that you have expressed your opinion on me being a liar enough times now, and I'm getting sort of tired of hearing it. I get the point.

Bubye

Edit: spelling.

Also: I do not believe that I am a vampire either- I'm not.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Kat987]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Okay, this is the last thing I'm going to say on the subject.
I do not believe you are a liar.
Is that putting it simply enough without being rude or offensive?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I wasn't bothered by you being rude OR offensive in the first place!

Okay, subject dropped, okay? I am actually experiencing a (*inserts sarcasm*) feeling called "frustration", which isn't like me.

Night.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

The vampires you describe seem to fit what I see in the racial unconscious about them. I think the virus that is attached to the vampire spirit can be dormant in children but all human bodies are co-opted by the vampire's spirit and the original human spirit is kicked to the curb, so to speak. But they reproduce by 'turning' a human, and infecting them with the virus which will almost kill them as it takes over the body. Looks like it is quite painful.

But it doesn't appear to be a natural virus though. It may be a created one from some of the nanotechnology that the other aliens, like the greys, for example, could do. Perhaps it was they who adapted the vampire life-form to be able to exist here *and* in human bodies. They did adapt a lot of the elven world creatures that were brought over, to survive here.

Anyway, I think it mutates the human body significantly, and like you say, they need blood and spirit energy to survive. But real food isn't usable by them anymore and it does simply rot in their stomach. So anyway, if the human chooses to allow their spirit to attach to the virus, the mutation begins and they become 'vampires'.

Such an attachment does make the human body almost indestructable, because it can heal so quickly, but then that is a pretty standard ability in most of the more advanced aliens. But occasionally the body will fail regardless, and they can transfer to a new human body after they dislodge the originally attached spirit, thus continuing on with the same memories and such but in a fresh body, virtually immortal.

While I do believe Kat has had contact with vampires or something similar, I am getting the feeling that they aren't being entirely honest with her. *shrug* Her version of vampires doesn't match what I see out in the racial/collective unconscious much at all. It seems all a bit idealized.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dear DragonriderCal,

Best of luck to you, but I hope you will understand that I don't even bother to ask for proof

I hope you are ok,

Shade

edit *woops i wrote DragonriderCal instead of DragonriderGal, my mistake*

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

While I do believe Kat has had contact with vampires or something similar, I am getting the feeling that they aren't being entirely honest with her. *shrug* .

This "contact" is occurring during the majority of my day and there is no possible way that everyone is not being honest with me... I'm a little more intelligent. I don't even know why I'm replying to that statement, but anyway! *sighs*

Good luck in the future

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade
Dear DragonriderCal,

Best of luck to you, but I hope you will understand that I don't even bother to ask for proof

I hope you are ok,

Shade

edit *woops i wrote DragonriderCal instead of DragonriderGal, my mistake*

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

After my shaman journey where I made it to the higher plane, the old Indian fellow there pretty much told me, "Ask about what you wish, and we will get the information we have about it for you." And since then I have been getting all sorts of things, especially about the history of the world. Vampires are part of that. I think they were here long before humanity ever became sentient though, riding as a second brain in one of the big, now extinct whales.

The fellow I knew who used to be a vampire was a professional scuba diver; he loved it, it really seemed to satisfy his spirit. I just couldn't see how that fit with his having been a vampire at all, so I followed his energy path back and back and finally found him with his whale, swimming the deeps. He had a good and very positive relationship with his whale, though. The cruelty and viciousness towards humanity is because we killed their whales off, it seems. Plus one human body isn't nearly big enough to feed a viral infection that used to live in a large whale, so it makes sense that they have to seek out other nutritional sources.

But proof? Nah. How could I possibly 'prove' any of this other than it is what I see. Heck, nobody can even prove the vampires exist, eh? I really had no idea about any of what a vampire was about before knowing that fellow. I haven't even read vampire themed books. But I can tell when something rings true for me, as can most people if they stop and let themselves feel.
Nothing else seems to fit for the origins of this type of life-form. And while they are in human bodies, for sure they don't 'feel' human to me anymore.

*shrug* And sure, I am ok. I know what I know. But rarely do I find others who see what I do, so I don't take it personally if you don't.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kat987

While I do believe Kat has had contact with vampires or something similar, I am getting the feeling that they aren't being entirely honest with her. *shrug* .

This "contact" is occurring during the majority of my day and there is no possible way that everyone is not being honest with me... I'm a little more intelligent. I don't even know why I'm replying to that statement, but anyway! *sighs*

Good luck in the future

You are also quite young. And sure, they can be pulling the wool over your eyes. Heck, they pull it over a lot of people's eyes, obviously.
And good luck to you as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Good luck in the future

You are also quite young. And sure, they can be pulling the wool over your eyes. Heck, they pull it over a lot of people's eyes, obviously.

well, I do not believe that Cat has had contact with vampires. Neither do I believe that you would know any more about vampires ( or dragons ) than she does. I do believe that the both of you like 'pulling wool over peoples eyes' or just telling a nice story.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good story . But if you state things with an air of iron certainty, I'd like some proof (Cat, we've been there , you categorically will not get into any specifics, (fair enough mylady) and I don't believe a word you say
)

and that's ok, this isn't a courtroom.

Good night

Shade

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The point I was trying to make is that I am with them for most of my time, and I have seen proof of what they are... are you saying that they are lying about being vampires...? Because my response would be "definately not, impossible". Ah well, I'm so over being irritated if people don't believe me. I understand, as I've said before.

Have a good night

Good luck in the future

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

well, I do not believe that Cat has had contact with vampires. Neither do I believe that you would know any more about vampires ( or dragons ) than she does. I do believe that the both of you like 'pulling wool over peoples eyes' or just telling a nice story.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good story . But if you state things with an air of iron certainty, I'd like some proof (Cat, we've been there , you categorically will not get into any specifics, (fair enough mylady) and I don't believe a word you say
)

Good night

Shade

Well, that is entirely your choice to believe or not. I know what I see in the memories of humanity (they play out just little mini movies in my mind's eye). If I didn't know how I was getting this information, I would be a lot less certain, but since I do, it is good enough for me. I haven't heard of anyone else getting hooked up to the racial unconscious by the old indian fellow though.

Most people I talk to about taking shaman journeys say they haven't made it to the higher plane. I suspect I wouldn't have gotten that connection either if I had a question ready for the old indian fellow, like those other who have made it there did. *shrug*

I do however know about dragons from my own personal memories in my own past lives. So even if I had never connected to the racial/collective unconscious, I would still know about them. It sounds like you haven't even remembered any past lives though, so of course it probably is hard to believe.

It is sad though, I think. I find knowing my dragonrider origins explains a lot about who I am at a basic level. With that knowledge, I have been able to expand out of the limitations of those 'spirit' assumptions, and take more advantage of being human. The emotional field of humans is so much richer and deeper than anything a dragon (or dragon rider) ever experiences. Of course, the downside is that it makes the suffering far worse too.

And being a good writer as I am, I do my best to make what I write here clear and complete; if you chose, a good story.
Oh and I am a Leo too, so of course I am certain! *lol*

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The point I was trying to make is that I am with them for most of my time, and I have seen proof of what they are... are you saying that they are lying about being vampires...? Because my response would be "definately not, impossible". Ah well, I'm so over being irritated if people don't believe me. I understand, as I've said before.

Have a good night

Well, perhaps. But they aren't who I see in the racial unconscious. Or maybe the 'nice' vampires moved to Australia.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

)

Good night

Shade

It is sad though, I think. I find knowing my dragonrider origins explains a lot about who I am at a basic level. With that knowledge, I have been able to expand out of the limitations of those 'spirit' assumptions, and take more advantage of being human.*

I am just a single individual ,nothing too exceptional, but I've a question for you.

Why does everyone who remembers their past lives always remembers a glorious story: something a lot more fantastic than they are doing with their lives when they post that story?;

Dragon riders! sounds effing great
where do I sign up
?

but here's the problem

If I ever was here before, in a previous incarnation, then the smart money is on the fact that I was just one of the guys/girls (gender doesn't really matter ) who tried their best to survive.

nobody ever seems to have been the footsoldier/housewife that history forgot.

everybody was:

A Leader of men

Cleopatra!

The lost king of Atlantis!

King Arthur and possibly one of the apostles as well!!

sure.

show me someone who remembers shuffling # and fearing the wrath of some moron who was declared king because his band of murderers was more succesfull than most . Anyone remembers living his previous life in abject fear of a wrathfull god? Dying young or losing kids? Being just another poor fool trying to survive?

Apparently not.

There were millions of those before us, just people trying to live a life. For some reason however, everyone who 'remembers' anything about a past life remembers being a King/Queen or something else that is quite dramatic (dragonrider is not a bad choice
)

lol

I'm just not buying it.

But if you need to believe that kind of thing, then I wish you all the best.

Just don't expect me to take it seriously.

Sleep tight.

Shade

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

Good point, Shade. And pretty funny, too

You know, as much as I disagree with you on most things, you always do make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I am just a single individual ,nothing too exceptional, but I've a question for you.

Why does everyone who remembers their past lives always remembers a glorious story: something a lot more fantastic than they are doing with their lives when they post that story?;

Dragon riders! sounds effing great
where do I sign up
?

but here's the problem

If I ever was here before, in a previous incarnation, then the smart money is on the fact that I was just one of the guys/girls (gender doesn't really matter ) who tried their best to survive.

nobody ever seems to have been the footsoldier/housewife that history forgot.

everybody was:

A Leader of men

Cleopatra!

The lost king of Atlantis!

King Arthur and possibly one of the apostles as well!!

sure.

show me someone who remembers shuffling # and fearing the wrath of some moron who was declared king because his band of murderers was more succesfull than most . Anyone remembers living his previous life in abject fear of a wrathfull god? Dying young or losing kids? Being just another poor fool trying to survive?

Apparently not.

There were millions of those before us, just people trying to live a life. For some reason however, everyone who 'remembers' anything about a past life remembers being a King/Queen or something else that is quite dramatic (dragonrider is not a bad choice
)

lol

I'm just not buying it.

But if you need to believe that kind of thing, then I wish you all the best.

Just don't expect me to take it seriously.

Sleep tight.

Shade

Hopefully the mods will forgive this bit being off topic.

Actually my lives as a dragonrider were more interesting than anything than I have ever had as a human. And it was my decision, against my better judgment, to come to earth. My pod was hungry and desperate. I was the dragonrider leader because my dragon was the oldest and most powerful so I got to be 'queen' I suppose you would say, but that decision got us stuck here on earth with no way home, ever. No other dragon would risk coming to earth to rescue us. I was so angry at myself for my 'failure' as a leader that I ripped my arms to shreds in my rage. I drove away my dragon and crawled into a cave and died shortly there after of infection and blood loss. Boy, that was glamorous, eh?

My human lives have all be quite ordinary, even to the point of exceptionally boring. In my male lives, I have usually been a low ranking soldier, if I survived that (which wasn't often), I sometimes would have my own ale house; most of my female lives, an ordinary housewife with the requisite husband, kids, and the long hard drudgery of a woman's life before the advent of modern conveniences, like electricity, ovens, washing machines, etc. I have also avoided leadership positions like the plague; even in this life before I remembered this stuff, when I was in the military, I would make rank but always find positions where I didn't have actually have people under me.

Heck, I wouldn't even take a turn leading the 12 step meetings I attended. I was pretty traumatized by that failure back then, and it has haunted me all my human lives until now. Even still, I get a knot in the pit of my stomach when I think about 'leading', even with all the work I have done around trying to resolve those issues.

So, being a dragonrider might seem glorious, but as a just another big mean velociraptor-type lizard, there wasn't much more to it than day to day survival, really. Sometimes we earned our way by fighting for other aliens, usually the greys. That was kinda fun. And, granted, my dragon was grooming me to one day reincarnate as a dragon. That was how the dragons revitalized their species. It took way too long for a sentient spirit to evolve naturally, in their opinion, so they found a compatible semi-sentient reptile species to use, took them on as their 'riders' to get them sentient/indoctrinated and about 1000 or so lives later, voila' you have a new dragon. Now that might have been pretty cool. I was getting close, but never made it, obviously; instead ending up just another human in a burgeoning mass of humans. *sigh*

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dear Dragonridergal,

I sincerely hope you find something that fascinates and thrills you in the 'here and now'. Nothing beats that, not even a dream of flying with dragons. I mean, if the bastard lizards kicked you out after several lives of training, they must really be cold blooded reptiles

cold blooded and I'm guessing, lackin a sense of humor.

never trust those reptiles (these days they're called managers, by the way)

Crimson:

Thanx

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

LOL. Okaaayyy. I'm keeping my mouth shut... *TIGHT!*

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I was walking in the dark one night and came across a bus stop with the words "Help Me" on it written in blood. Lots and Lots of blood.

Something dark must have been going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Dear Dragonridergal,

I sincerely hope you find something that fascinates and thrills you in the 'here and now'. Nothing beats that, not even a dream of flying with dragons. I mean, if the bastard lizards kicked you out after several lives of training, they must really be cold blooded reptiles

cold blooded and I'm guessing, lackin a sense of humor.

never trust those reptiles (these days they're called managers, by the way)

Actually, all this new age/metaphysical stuff does fascinate and thrill me tremendously in the here and now, although being a dragon might have been cool. And it wasn't any kind of a dream, it was a life path that got short-circuited by our pod getting stuck here and me dying and getting sucked into one of these pesky human bodies. But here is where I can make physical enlightenment though, so it was better that I got stuck here to get ready for the shift versus flying around forever as a bored and lonely dragon.
Now making physical enlightenment is going to be so over the top cool! Very exciting stuff.

I don't think you read my post, however. I was a dragon rider for at least 150,000 years (and I think they must have been dragon years, because I remember being allowed to visit Atlantis one time because the greys wanted to hire us for something, and that was around 250,000 years ago earth time), so, as I said, I was pretty close to being ready to reincarnate as a dragon. So I have no idea what you mean by the getting kicked out by the 'lizards'?

But dragons don't really have much sense of humor, it is true. They find things like when the hummers (a 6 armed monkey type creature that rode with the dragons and helped them keep the parasites out from under their scales and also wove stuff like harnesses and nets, etc.) would climb up on a tall tree or rock and start flinging poo and other nasty stuff down on us dragonriders. I think they found it quite amusing to watch us go ballistic and try to catch the little buggers. Of course, if we did manage to catch one and kill it, the dragons got very angry and, well, we soon joined the little dead hummer. Besides they tasted very nasty; bitter and gooey. Blah.

But as I said, believe as you like. Probably sarcasm is the main way you deal with the disappointment in your own life that it is so ordinary. *shrug* If not, why hang around here where you learn about others who aren't just the typical boring NWO spun brain dead zombie??

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join