It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tortria

Dragon - What you have said is very odd but it doesn't mean it isn't true. This puzzle is far too big for one person to have all the pieces, I thank you.

Thanks,

Victoria

I know it is odd. What I am finding is that is often the case, compared to more 'traditional' views of things like UFOs, aliens, etc. But since my hookup by the old indian fellow to the racial/collective unconscious, I have been getting information on anything I ask about. *shrug*

I guess what I know to be true is 'history' as we know it, is written by people who have covert agendas to control humanity and what they think and 'believe'. And the perhaps more accurate version I am seeing and speaking about kinda thrashes on their carefully crafted, pristine and oh-so-non-alien focused 'reality' by making people (I hope anyway) take a sec and really think about what might have happened, versus what the 'offical' history says happened. Remember, the winner writes the history, and for sure, they aren't going to paint themselves to look poorly or jeopardize the carefully tailored adgenda they have worked so hard to get and keep in place.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks to anyone who believes me, and to those who don't, truly- that's fine. Just as long as you don't go offending me constantly and calling me a liar. Because you actually have no proof to say I am not, just as I can gice you no proof that I am.

I don't really see a point on coming back here, but I will read what is going on around here occasionaly.

Bubye, and all the best to everyone

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kat987
Thanks to anyone who believes me, and to those who don't, truly- that's fine. Just as long as you don't go offending me constantly and calling me a liar. Because you actually have no proof to say I am not, just as I can gice you no proof that I am.

I don't really see a point on coming back here, but I will read what is going on around here occasionaly.

Bubye, and all the best to everyone

Hi Kat,
Dang, I am trying to find your story. 40 pages is a LOT of territory to cover.
Could you let me know where it is at? I would so appreciate it. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Before I go, I want to say to the person who just emailed me, and I don't know how you got my email address, but I have a program that changes my IP, so don't bother.

Bubye

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Okay, here it goes. I post this acknowledging that most, if not all, who read this will think I'm either delusional or lying; fortunatly, its not my perogative to care. I have had a couple of glasses of wine tonight, so please forgive any spelling or grammatical errors.

My involvement in the occult began on the same night that I recieved what information I possess about vampires. It was a night in early February of 2007; a friend I had known since the third grade called me and asked me to meet him at one of his friend's house. He said that it was immensely important, and to come immediately. Upon arrival I was greeted by three whom I knew, and one I did not; the latter was the older brother of another friend I'd known since middle school. I asked why I had been called, and he told me to listen. The person who spoke next was a female whom I had known for several months, and had briefly dated; she told me a very unbelievable tale. I confess that I believed her though, for she was pale and on the verge of tears when she spoke. I maintain close contact with her, and I know that this sort of behavior is not in her character; she was terrified. She told me of what had happened to her when she was in college in Florida; I estimate the year to be, based on her age, 2005. She was at a late night diner alone when she smelled something strange; the scent turned out to be that of a clove cigarette (namely Djarum Black). The smoker was a lovely blonde female whose name was Silvia; for several nights after, they met and spoke long into the night. My friend was, about a month into this liason, taken to a nightclub of sorts which didn't have a name; it was one of those red-lit basement places which could only be accessed through an allyway behind the building. Once inside, she was told that Silvia was in fact a vampire, and was given much information about their being. The reason for this was that they intended to turn her. The story gets stranger here; she was bound by hand and foot upon a cheap particle board table, and they bit her; they took turns drinking her blood, and my friend lost consciousness. She awoke covered in bite marks feeling weak at her apartment, alone. Days after she gained the courage to seek out this club, and found an abandoned basement which appeared to have been empty for years. To this day she doesn't know what happened after she blacked out, or why they didn't take her.
This story is essential to what I'm going to tell you next.

On that night, frought with fear, she told me these things. She showed me the scars (where is was appropriate) and told me about their habits. The creatures she described were dead, though not all were turned in a conventional way. It was put to me that to become vampire, one must choose at the point of death to forgo the natural order of life and choose to live beyond it; a vampire is something which is neither living nor dead, and is abhorred by natural life. They are creatures which can walk in sunlight for a time, but as they age develop an allergy to the light; it was explained that this was due to nothing less than nature itself rejecting their presence. The older the vampire, the more severe the reaction. They are dead, requiring not breath nor food nor drink; though able to eat, the food will rot within the creature's stomach until vomited. The creature requires the blood of living humans not to satisfy nutritional needs, but to absorb directly the life-force of the victim; their bodies are very hard to destroy as well. The only two ways known to kill a vampire are to remove the head or burn the body entirely. A vampire does not have superior strength or speed or any ability known to legend; by rumor (as it has never been confirmed by my affiliates) they know a form of illusory magic, and can develop hightened abilities through ritual. This is not something I know for fact, though. I was told that they have a religion of sorts, and that this woman Silvia was a priestess of their order, which is a position of authority in their circle. They enjoy tastes and smells, which is why the clove cigarette; they have a potent flavor which is easily enjoyed. The other legends you may have heard are purely the result of superstition and mankind's inability to accept its inherent weaknesses.

I know these things are true because of why I was told: I had been called to this meeting and told these things because Silvia had come to my hometown. She had followed my friend, and I had the displeasure of seeing her. The only thing I learned that I was never told was about their speed and the way they smell. They're fast as hell, I can tell you that without doubt. No matter how they hide, though, you can smell the distinct scent of death in the air when they're around. You can feel that somehow, something nearby is wrong; if you've ever met a vampire, you'd have known it.
There were...events which followed, and it ended with Silvia leaving, to my knowledge. For reasons I will not post here, I was excluded from the events by the end, and have no way of knowing what actually happened. Nobody wound up getting hurt on either side, supposedly, which I guess is good.
What is a vampire? A vampire is a human who has made a wrong choice, and is bound by that choice to walk a dark path. You can't be forcibly turned, nor can you be born a vampire. Its always a choice.
For those of you who would claim this impossible, I feel sympathy; I would never have believed a word of it were it not for the things I witnessed and took part of. But I have no reason to lie. I don't care what your opinion is; I was asked, and so I have posted my story. Believe it or not, it is true.
I'm sorry if it doesn't make much sense; there are details which I am forced to omit for the safety of myself and others. I hope that if any of you vampire seekers are fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to find what you're looking for my words will be an aid, and not a hinderance.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Whoa! That is way different than what happens here. Almost alien; completely different. Good story

Need to make a point: Nobody think for a second that all vampires are bad and cruel. I know many who, although kill humans, are very kind and restrictive. I know a few that don't kill humans. I don't know any that are desciribed by Mal, not to say they don't exist. I've learnt through my life that anything can exist, even if it is completely ilogical.

But I know that the majority of vampires here in Australia are the nicest "people" you will ever meet.

I will come back

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

As I said, what you've described is entirely alien to what I know exists.
I don't fault you for it, though.

I do know that I haven't told a lie. For us Texans, I think I've provided more than enough knowledge. The only reason I don't fear reprisal is something which keeps me safe, and that is among the things I can't post for security reasons.
But surely now, Kat, you understand my skeptiscim?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If what you say is true, I understand, and I already could beforehand, anyway. My life is not a very easy thing to accept or understand by a human who is outside all this, I understand that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You know, for a "vampire", you assume a great deal about people.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Uh, how so? I'm not assuming anything. I just know that anything is possible. Please explain? And even if that is true, what do you mean "for a vampire"? Have I offended you in some way? Confused :|

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I seriously do not know what I did to provoke that comment... nothing. Maybe you are missunderstanding me? Maybe you're assuming I'm assuming? Explanation...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh, you didn't offend me. I was a little intoxicated, and it occured to me that if you are, in fact, a vampire, how many other intelligent creatures might be posting on various websites? How funny, then, would it be if one non-human didn't believe in the existence of another, though they were talking online?
It was just a random thought, which I gladly would have explained had I not logged off. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malfeitor

However, if you still wish to know, I'll post it on here. I don't want to simply because I would look like an idiot, but I will.

fair enough.

post it

grtz,

Shade

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

Look at the top of this very page. I already did.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade

Originally posted by Malfeitor
The only proof I require of somebody's "vampirism" is simple; I require evidence by way of knowledge.
I ask those of you who claim to be a vampire to tell me (in u2u, if you prefer a less open medium) what it is which defines you as a vampire; tell me how and why you feed, what your strengths are, and what your weaknesses are.

You claim to know a lot about vamps, hell, you said you'd know by the facts she stated if kat was real or not. Later on in this thread, You offered some theorie about how there are dead people walking and being rather unpleasant, apparently those are vampires?

Kats description of her mother as a vampire (the vamp that she will become*) is entirely different/ does not even resemble your tale. HOwever, when kat told her 'story', you didn'tidn't call her out, didn't ask her any pertinent questions. I therefore put it to you that you wouldn't recognize a vampire if one sat on your face and bit you in the nostril ( the left one).

*Not that I believe kat is a vamp, but she was smart enough to build in the safety of 'not being a vampire yet'
When she told her tale you accepted any and all claims as facts. You never even questioned her.

which is wonderfull

on a totally different note, please sign your savings and those of your parents over to this account number (really, It will be used to enhance positive energy all around the world, tell your friends. seriously, trust me on this one)

No?

fair enough

Here's the way I see it: Kat is not a vamp and you don't even know any goths, the most significant difference? , you didn't do your homework, you didn't prepare. kat did

as much as I don't believe kat's story, at least she has made an effort.

goodbye undead-boy, sleep tight kat

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh! Shade, I know you don't believe me but still; that was quite funny. You have a great mind. But I think you rely too much on logic. Which isn't a bad thing in your case.

Bubye

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Kat987]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanx Kat

cold hard logix for the win! (unless we'r talking matters of the heart, which we are not)

if I hadn't seen enough stuff that was quite hard to label, I wouldn't be here.

However, sadly a forum like this is the easiest place to claim anytihing, therefore I still won't believe anyone before they offer proof.

courteously disbelieving a to z

Shade

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Shade, I'm afraid that you are choosing which posts of mine to read, and which to ignore.
I flat-out stated that I was not going to call her, or anybody, a liar. It isn't my place.
Furthermore, I only posted what I know because I was asked; I didn't barge in and start telling people what to believe. While I reserve the right to disagree, I have attempted to do so in a non-offensive manner; and though I do find your posts diverting, you have proven to be a rude and presumptuous person. I do believe in many things; however, I don't believe it is my obligation to abide by your judgements or theories.

I attempted to have a civilized conversation with another member of this site, I answered what questions I could, and unlike you, I chose to behave respectfully in doing so. Sirrah, if you have nothing better to do than browse forums and call people liars for no reason other than their attempting to be polite, I suggest you find another target; I'll not play these childish games. I will, however, respectfully ignore you henceforth. Have a good evening, sir.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey, I'd just like to point out a few things. Although I have come across as rude in the past in this thread, I have tried to avoid doing so; I'm not a rude person. I mean, through words on the internet, things can be mis-interpretated. So maybe Shade isn't really trying to be rude? I know I never tried to be rude. Because at times I have thought of you, Mal, as rude, and you suggest you aren't.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I apologize for the times you have percieved me as rude. Truthfully, I do have a bad habit of speaking without thinking; as I detest rude, obnoxious people, I try my best to be anything but polite.
You may be right about my taking his post the wrong way; I don't have a very developed sense of humor. If that is indeed the case, then I have acted wrongly.
At any rate, it is hard to discuss things of such a controversial nature in a civil manner without somebody getting offended. Your case in particular, Kat, requires a great deal of delicacy; I do not believe that you are a vampire, however, I do attempt to be polite, and I have not once called you a name, or accused you of lying. Neither have I insulted your intelligence or lifestyle; in the case of Shade's post regarding my own post (which he had requested, and I reluctantly obliged), I was insulted and maligned in such a fashion that I could not help but take offense.

Do you believe that I have acted wrongly? And if you do, what would you have me do if there is a next time?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join