It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by angelinalali

Angelinaali,Yes i do indeed live in America.I am changing although i try to not think about it,it is true.I am becoming more and more nocturnal,my energy level at night is off the charts and i have noticed my night vision has improved dramaticly.The experience of meeting the creature i met is both horrifying and beautiful at the same time.Imagine seeing those teeth and being unable to move or resist,no chance to flee or change one's mind.My life was already unusual,shouldn't have pushed my luck that night.Thanks for acknowledging me.Peace,Pietro.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson616

Crimson616, I am hesitant to reveal it's location.The Club is not a openlly Vampiric hangout,they hunt in this place in secret,it looks like a normal Club,no Gothic building or anything like that(Though i know now how much B.S. has entered the minds of people through the media.)What i am trying to say is that it would be UNWISE to have flocks of thrillseekers coming to the club enmasse,the beings that i met keep a VERY LOW PROFILE.I would also not want to encur the wrath of "SHE WHO MADE ME".Please try to understand i am not trying to be evasive,their are just somethings i cannot reveal ........for now.....Pietro......

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Interesting. That is really interesting. I've never ever been told about vampires of your sort, and it is all mysterious to me.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Mirrorshade, Kat is not a vamp yet, she doesn't have bulletproof skin. She stated that when she is a vamp her particular category has tough skin.

Warning: Mirrorshade will come back and claim that Kat should try to stab herself because Mirrorshade cannot read.

Ninja knows so much and I think it would be great for everyone to really read what he says.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah- I am totally open to understanding different types of vampires than just my sort- I know that we are not the only type in existence and I know from experience that other types ARE out there.

And thanks, Victoria.

Even if I was a vampire at the moment, I wouldn't try to stab myself with a needle, stick or whatever else; just to prove I am telling the truth to some person on the internet who I don't know and demands me to make a video. I have more important things to do.

Sorry if I have offended anyone (I say that alot, but I mean it). I can get quite defensive, especially when people call me a liar, even though I shouldn't expect every person to believe me. I don't.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Kat, there isn't any reason to thank me. I know you're a good person and I really have read all your posts, I wasn't just taking your word for it. I don't think you should try stabbing yourself even if you knew you wouldn't be hurt.

It does make me sad that through a site where there is no face to face contact and no consequences for believing something others don't understand, that people would be so rude. I can see how vampires would avoid contact with regulars and how vampires could become harsh. You are right for keeping people away Kat, I would do the same. I really hope that you can have friends to trust but if it is hard for regulars to have that. . . it seems like a desperate hope.

May all your wishes be granted and all your dreams come true.

Victoria

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pietro
reply to post by angelinalali

I am becoming more and more nocturnal,my energy level at night is off the charts and i have noticed my night vision has improved dramaticly.

I get the same thing with a whiskey sour.

Not meaning to offend anybody here who believes, or wants us to believe, that they are a vampire, but each individual who has posted on this forum seems to have a different idea of what that means. Though I know there are many variations of certain species, I refuse to believe that vampires are as varied and widespread as the flu virus. It helps that more than ninety percent of the people posting as vampires here don't have their own physiology right.
I can't help but notice how each time a new vampire book or movie comes out, there are at least four people who post on this site claiming to be vampires; their descriptions even match those of characters in said books or movies, most of the time.
I believe in many things, and vampires are on among them. I do not believe any vampire would be fooish enough to expose him or herself, especially on such a broad and easily-accessed medium as the web. Do you people know how easy it is to trace your IP address? From there you can do so much more.
Well, now I've run out of things to say. Oh, and any vampires out there who would like to teach me for my arrogance can come to Old Town Spring after dark on Sunday. Don't worry; I'll find you.

Cheers.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Even though you don't believe, that was funny and made me laugh (the whisky sour thing)

As I have said before, if you hadn't noticed; Twilight's characters are really based on the myth. A lot of characteristics are the same. And Mythology is sometimes right, to some extent.

And about my IP Address; I have a program which changes it (not REALLY, but visibly) when accessed by others. And I have done research, and it isn't possible for a person to be tracked to their door via an IP address anyway. You can come up with an country, and maybe a state... But you have to go from there, unless you are some sort of detective.

(Yeah, I researched that a lot before I decided to stay on the site)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tortria
Mirrorshade, Kat is not a vamp yet, she doesn't have bulletproof skin. She stated that when she is a vamp her particular category has tough skin.

Warning: Mirrorshade will come back and claim that Kat should try to stab herself because Mirrorshade cannot read.

Ninja knows so much and I think it would be great for everyone to really read what he says.

right, so

when someone states that needles will not puncture their skin, I'm the mad one who doubts it and asks for proof, silly me. now as tortria said,kats skin should get tougher in the next couple of years. let me know when that skin will no longer suffer from paper cuts

warning: Mirroshade will come back and stab you with a fern...

sure

good night

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
just to put you guys at ease: I don't intend to stab anyone with a fern.

and I don't believe a word yer saying

edit: spelling

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Mirrorshade]

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortriaMirrorshade cannot read.

Right you are.

I do apologize if i was in any way too much the voice of reason.

I did not try to be.

my sincerest apologies once again,

Shade

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why are you so keen on "proof" anyway! If you are so determined not to believe in vampires, then why are you seeking proof? And I am not going to stab myself in a video for you. Not happening.

Oh, and thanks so much for your appology. Well appreciated.

*Edited Caps Lock

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Kat987]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I understand there are very many types of vampires, the list is endless if you want to get specific. I am sorry that I have angered you so, I wish to correct the misconceptions that have been posted all throughout this thread. I have not been myself lately for feeding reasons so I apologize for calling you a liar at the start, it was not my place, so I do apologize, though my reason for being here I do not apologize for. I did not mean to direct the twilight references at you, just about those that have referred to themselves as vampires just like and if not then more fantasy like than even that. That is what drives me insane. Again I apologize Kat, it was not my place and my hunger is no excuse for going off as I had on the wrong person, I hope that you can forgive me.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
true, who needs proof?

*sighs*

best of luck to you

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
DITF-Ninja
---
Yeah, sure

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade
true, who needs proof?

*sighs*

best of luck to you

well apparently tortria (the lady who doubts my powers of reading) wouldn't mind some proof.

Originally posted by Tortria
Bella

I would really like to see this video also.
What do ya say?

Victoria

Of course (and I think Tortria will agree with me on this) don't post anything (vid or pic) that gives away your actual identity or location, just proof that what you said is in fact, actually a fact.

grtz,

Shade

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hadn't been researching much when I said that. Shade you just have to know that they have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. It's just who they are. If Kat is going around acting like something she's not, it's not something we can stop. Let us just hope that she isn't and there are real people speaking in here.

I am sorry for being overwrung on this, I think in the end you'll either get proof in person or not at all.

Best of luck to everyone!

Victoria

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The only proof I require of somebody's "vampirism" is simple; I require evidence by way of knowledge.
I ask those of you who claim to be a vampire to tell me (in u2u, if you prefer a less open medium) what it is which defines you as a vampire; tell me how and why you feed, what your strengths are, and what your weaknesses are.
As I said in my previous posts (as I've posted on this very thread in the past, some months ago), I do not merely believe, but know vampires exist. I do, however, doubt those who post here under the guise of a vampire due to the various inconsistencies in their stories. Most here can't even agree on how one can be turned, or if one can be turned at all. Having a bit a factual knowledge on the subject, I find it easy to spot the frauds here. So far, 100% of those I've questioned have been fake.
Now, I can't prove what I know to any of you; you have no reason to trust me, and I acknowledge that. What I say here will never sway anybody's opinions, nor can I prove that what I know is true. So why post? For my own reasons, of course; if you claim to be vampire, and wish to convince this one, you must tell me the things I've asked; I will know what is true to the creature, and what is the result of either lies, delusions, or imagination. Therefore I advise you, if you seek to prove yourself to me, to tell me the truth.
Don't worry about me attempting to out you if I deem you false; its not my place to destroy your carefully constructed online persona. Those who choose to believe you are entitled to their mistakes, just as you are entitled to your falsehood; I seek the truth, nothing less, nothing more.
And if you prove true, well, I will have found something I haven't found for a very long time, which is always welcome and interesting.
I will repeat my questions once more to save any responding potentials the trouble of looking back over my post; I think I'll add a few just for fun:
How were you made?
What are your weaknesses?
What are your strengths?
How do you feed, if at all?
What are your habits?
What is the title of the one to whom you answer?

Any other questions will be asked upon your answering these questions correctly; said questions will be asked in private, and your answers will be held in confidentiality by yours truly. In the event that any one of these questions is answered incorrectly, I will assume that you are not what you claim, and our correspondence will summarily end; my opinion, once made, is not readily changed, and I'm afraid I am stubborn enough to let your reasoning fall on deaf ears. I do hope that I'll have at least one bite from a real vampire.
Have a pleasant evening.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Again, I'll say I don't want to prove myself to anyone. I am going to say I am not a vampire as of yet and I am not some bored kid. Believe what you like, it really doesn't bother me

I don't blame anyone for not believing everything on the internet, but I have a little advice that you could probably figure out on your own: if everyone in this forum is looking for solid evidence that a person is a vampire, then why are you sitting in front of a computer screen? Whatever you do see in front of you, you always question... Why bother? Why waste your time?

I don't know about you, but that confuses me just a little.

Bubye

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

You're in no way obliged to prove anything; the invitation is open to anyone.
Anyhow, I've found the real thing elsewhere. Now I'm looking for it where I haven't found it: on the web.
As I said, I have my reasons. Surely you don't doubt the merit of seeking truth for truth's sake?
After the sort of prodding I've seen in past posts, I don't blame you for being weary of skeptiscim. In fact, I expect it; please don't think I posted what I did to single you, or anybody, out. I've only posted my opinion while giving everybody else the chance to change it.
Once more, have a pleasant evening.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join