It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pietro

Wow Pietro interesting experience.

But you meet a vampire and survived. Obviously, however, you're changeing.
Well I would give everything to meet a vampire. Regardless of what you say or Katie.
I take Conclusions that you live in America.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pietro
Imagine my shock when i saw the episode on vampires on the x -files a program i never watched when it was still being made.The woman who played the vampire was her twin.The Encounter happened while the show was being filmed ,i did not see it until years later.The show also had gotten something right:Vampires possess the following powers:Hypnotism,Super Strength,Super Speed and do indeed have fangs,they can not in my experience use more than one ability at a time.

Which X-files episode was this?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pietro

Pietro,

Can I ask you which nightclub this occurred at? I am currently compiling a list of vampire bars and hangouts in America, and it's a pretty short list right now, so I would really be interested in learning the name and location of this nightclub. Thanx

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah, cool
Vampires dont exist. The end.
Sorry to dissappoint. :/ .

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so, vampire skin cannot be pierced by needles?

fair enough

show me a vid of needles breaking on skin. do not include your face in the vid. just needles breaking on skin.

should be the most amazing vid ever to appear on the internets

well?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am sorry but my next words are going to be very hurtful to all of you but you all need to know the truth. Everything that the said "vampires" that were on this thread and what they said was a total load of crap. No lie. Vampires are real, lycans (also known as werewolves) are real but everything they have told you is a lie. Vampires do not live for ever, at least that is not the normal vampire, if a person lives for an extremely long time, like 500 years then it would be a genetic thing outside of vampirism. We can go into day light, just our skin is a little more sensitive so we burn a little faster, nothing more than that. We operate better at night because our senses are a little heightened so we can see better at night and don't have to worry about the sun blinding us. Yes we are stronger and faster than the normal human being but nothing extreme like being able to throw cars or go from a couch potato to a weight lifting champion in seconds. We have no special powers like telekenisis nor mind control. If we decide to feed from an animal it doesn't make us weaker, it jsut doesn't taste nearly as good as human blood. Yes I am a vampire, have been for some time now and everything that has been said here is a load of bs. Our skin doesn't shimmer in the sunlight and is only a little stronger than a normal human beings, not bullet nor needle proof. We are not super humans, we are human beings that was born or given a retrovirus that has made small but significant changes in our dna to make us as we are. I am telling you the truth. And no Vlad the impaler was not a vampire, if anything according to vampire myths he was a vampire killer because he staked all of his enemies. We did not come from some ultimate vampire (Cain or Lilith) we are changes in human dna that has yet to perfect itself. Trust me I know, I have done a ton of research on this. I know what I am talking about whe I say that everything they have told you about vampires is a lie.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by DITF-Ninja]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mirrorshade
---
What the hell does all that mean!? Why would a needle break on my skin? And why would I find myself owning a needle in the first place? Maybe I'm in a different... position, than you because I don't have a conveniant supply of needles. WHY would they break on MY skin?

DITF-Ninja
---
Yet another new member... Are you trying to get attention or something? Because what you are describing is NOT a vampire at all. Sure, it may exist, and sure, there are different kind of vampires with different characteristics, but this isn't classed as a vampire.

And also, I think you are replying to TWILIGHT, because no one here mentioned "being able to throw cars" or "shimmer"

You are not a vampire. You have vampiric CHARACTERISTICS, but if you say you have only "changed DNA"... Well, then... enough said.

I don't know if I'll come back to this thread anymore. I've done what I've needed to do.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I happen to have just watched that one. Season 2, Episode Seven, called "3".

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Actually, someone did mention a needle breaking on their skin, and their skin glimmering in sunlight. It's a few pages back. And. tbh, I cant' tell if you were trying to be smart or not with the "WHY would they break on MY skin?" statement. Are you implying it will? Or won't? Another thing, I'm pretty positive that 99.9% of the world's population own a needle. Have you heard of such a thing as sowing? But anyways, I have read a lot of people's post on here, and some people here are just....silly. Most of the post have Twilight plastered ALL over it. And others, are just completely bs'ing you, to simply get kicks out of others reactions. If you're really interested in learning about REAL vamps, then i suggest some much need research. And Ninja gave excellent points to begin with.

How can you sit there, and tell someone what they are, or are not? Who gave you that authority?

And just an fyi, it has absolutely nothing what-so-ever to do with whether you're a new member or not. Ninja simply pointed all of you in the right direction.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Jesus_Backwards]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Um, needles- If you had read properly, you would see that I HAVE talked about needleds before, but in terms of injections. I have said that a needle cannot pierce skin, so it would be highly suspicious if a doctor couldn't get a needle through one's skin. And I never implied anything, just questioning Mirrorshades excitement on the idea of a needle breaking on my skin, and I was simply aksing why would a needle break on my skin?

How can you sit there, and tell someone what they are, or are not? Who gave you that authority?
---
I can say that... Why is it that you questioned me about this matter, and not DITF-Ninja when he said I was lying?

Ninja simply pointed all of you in the right direction.
---
And then you go and imply that DITF-Ninja is right; we are lying, which suggests that you are questioning what I am.

So, please- Before taking the speck out of someone else's eye, take the log out from yours.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well, depends on what vampires you're talking about, if its about psychological vampires, "sucking" energy out of you, then theres plenty here in Lithuania, I usually always come home tired, for no actual reason. If its the blood sucking vampires, then no, never met one... yet.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
O.K. everyone's gotten so mixed around in only a few posts. Mirrorshade thinks that Kat is a vampire right now with she isn't. Kat is supposed to go through the change in her coming years so a needle would pierce her skin, hence, the shock that she would do such a thing. Kat was never here to prove her existence but just to get a hard to tell story off her chest. I've read all her posts and all of the story she's writing about it and there is no contradiction thus far. When/if you come across a contradiction, post it for all to see. Ninja has probably never met an ageless like Kat but has had experience with vamps in other categories. Ageless vamps are not common or are very selective about whom they tell (smart cookies) which would explain the lack of knowledge on them. Nevertheless, there are vampires outside of the 'ageless' and there is plenty of proof to find on that. Kat, many people do have needles in their house/unit but at this time I don't either so, to Jesus Backwards, it probably isn't 99.9%.

Finally, until we find a contradiction in Kats story, lets not drive away the only ageless we have to talk with at the moment.

Thanks for reading!!

Victoria

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

Very well put, Victoria. This thread has really become quite a topic for debate, and I think it's nice that you're trying to mediate--way to stand up for Katie!

And I don't have any needles in my house, either. Claiming "99.9%" may be over reaching.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry to say that to my mind this has become a fairly laughable thread. allow me to explain; failure to give evidence is explained as: 'I dont own a needle'

I mean really

you don't own a needle?

*shakes head*

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
how about a pointy piece of wood?

seeing as you say needles couldn't pierce a vampire-skin, how about a piece of oak?

or some sharp cynicism, does that work?

just asking

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am a vampire, thank you very much, had some hell of a history behind it but that is not why I am here. And I have met ageless vampires before, a whole family of them. The ageless effect is not attributed to vampirism itself, trust me I have done my research, the thing that makes you ageless is a separate virus coding all together. Quick question, do you know how it is possible to make a being live forever? Probably not because most don't. How do I know this? Because I choose to go out and learn why I am the way I am and why the family I met is the way they are. I mentioned the needles because you said that they don't puncture your skin, so then I guess that would make you bullet proof too then right? I mentioned the car throwing thing because people on this thread who claimed to be vampires spoke as if their strength was capable of that and the shimmering skin because again someone else mentioned that they have shimmering skin so why don't you go read before you attempt to shoot me down. No I am not an ageless, I am a hybrid, have been for quite some time. But again I went out ans spent countless hours of research to figure out why a vampire exists and now I do. The stories on here from the said vampires are just that stories. No a single person here knows what they are talking about to even come close to impersonating a real vampire. We don't go out and look inhuman, 99.9% of us do just the opposite, we want to be normal, to not be hunted and hated. As a matter of fact me as well as Jesus Backwards and many others try every day to break down the very barriers that make us said monsters that society fears so please do not even attempt to tell me that I am a liar because if you are a vampire as you say that you are then why let all the lies that have been spun on this thread exist without correcting them? A real vampire would and that is why I am here, to set the record straight to help make all real vampire's lives easier, so that one day we may exit the shadows and not have to hide what we are anymore. So don't say that I am just a newcomer looking for attention because you have no idea the hell I have been through to try to make all vampire's lives easier. Cause as you see this is the only place I have posted is it not? So that obviously means I am not here for attention or I would have posted all over. I KNOW what a vampire is, I am a vampire, I know what causes us to be the way we are, I know what causes an ageless to be that, ageless and it has nothing to do with being a vampire at all, you CAN be ageless and not be a vampire. So A) don't shoot down my friend, and B) know what you are saying and what all is happening around you before you decide to call someone out, I did and obviously you didn't.

Ninja

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hija Ninja,

here's what you said:

'I mentioned the needles because you said that they don't puncture your skin, so then I guess that would make you bullet proof too then right?'

good point

any twilight aficionados who want to comment on that ( and keep in mind, ninja is a self-confessed vampire who might rip your head off if you lie) but do go ahead

myself i've got a nice gun, anyone who says they're impervious to bullets better be good at dodging bullets

only joking, i never owned, nor will I ever own a gun,

*edit spelling

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Again the only reason I am posting here which you failed to get is because vampires go through enough hell each and every day, the least I can do to make my hell and all other vampire's hell easier is try to get rid of the bs that makes us look like monsters or some beautiful creature that everyone has to be. We just want to live a life nothing more.

Ninja

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The beginning of the Myth of Vampyres:
"Lamashtu (Sumer Dimme) was a very similar Mesopotamian demon to Lilitu and Lilith seems to have inherited many of Lamashtu's myths.[19] She was considered a demi-goddess and daughter of Anu, the sky god.[20] Many incantations against her mention her status as a daughter of heaven and exercising her free will over infants. This makes her different from the rest of the demons in Mesopotamia. Unlike her demonic peers, Lamashtu was not instructed by the gods to do her malevolence; she did it on her own accord. She was said to seduce men, harm pregnant women, mothers, and neonates, kill foliage, drink blood, and was a cause of disease, sickness, and death. Some incantations describe her as "seven witches."[21] The space between her legs is as a scorpion, corresponding to the astrological sign of Scorpio. (Scorpio rules the genitals & sex organs.) Her head is that of a lion, she has Anzu bird feet like Lilitu, her breasts are suckled by a pig and a dog, and she rides the back of a donkey" this is taken from this source:
en.wikipedia.org...
However I find the witches part very offensive.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey, hey, hey! Okay! I only said you were lying because you accused ME of lying! You explained how my story couldn't be true because you thought a vampire could only be one way! Don't go trying to make me sound bad, because I am definately NOT! Okay, if you want to call yourself a vampire, go ahead. I am aware that there are many kinds of vampires. I still believe in what I said, though.

And I am not Twilight obsessed. I'm as sick of all the fuss over the movies and books as much as the next person. Yes, I have read them, and yes, vampires share some of the same characteristics- but just in case you haven't noticed; many of Stephenie's characteristics on vampires are based on myths, which are sometimes right.

Sorry if I offended anyone, and Mirrorshad- stop being so rude! Please!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join