It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes you are right Kat. Not good if do works fun of you.
If I know that I will become immortal vampire. I Would pay more than only $ 20. Much more,.
However, vampires in my country do not live.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmm a very intriguing conversation going on here , and a very interesting story from You Kat.

Could You please do me a favor and ask William a question from me ? Is it possible for a vampire to "mesmerize " a human ? Meaning to take control of his thoughts and/or actions for some time .

And if the answer would be positive could you ask Him if said vampire has also the ability to wipe the memory of the mesmerized human for that period of time.

I will have more questions to You if you will be willing later on but first I need that one answered

On another note I bid You good luck on Your journey that lies before You as it will be a great adventure (in a sense
) and probably also dangerous at times

Edit : If my question has been answered in your blog I apologize as I did not have the time to read it yet :/

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Thill]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thill
--
If you mean, like, possess them, then no. I mean, it depends on what you mean.

And thanks

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

Well possess might not be the exact word I would use , more like , make him/her believe that he/she has to do/say something . Something like convince him/her deeply that a specific course of actions is the right one/only one thus making him/her do something.

So in a sense the mesmerized human would still do this out of his own will but that will would have been tampered with.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Thill]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by Levita
Naw. I don't believe the...egyptian one was being ignorant.
Because lack of proof does not equate to lack of existance.
But vampires cannot be entirely disproven in the first place.
And if you want to disprove their existance so incredibly, go do some research, a LOT of it, and start by finding me a country in which there were never ANY vampire myths, at all.

You have got to be joking. If there is absolutely no proof or evidence that something exists, then it would be insane to believe in it. It could be that magical faeries make your car start and stop. You can't prove it doesn't. That doesn't mean you should believe in it.

There is nothing to disprove because I cannot prove something that does not exist. (Please google: proving a negative).

Vampires are fiction. Enjoyable fiction, fiction I love to watch and read, but fiction. I won't lose grip with reality just because a mythical creature looks cool.

Do you believe in god?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I found another one. This one is an order of sorts but I'm not sure if it's exactly like the one your friend was talking about Crimson. What do you think?

www.vampire.org.uk...

Thanks

Victoria

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Thill, I think the phrase you are looking for is hypnotic suggestion. I know that some humans can do it to a certain extent, and I know that the vampire I know can do it, but I'd also be interested in what Kat has to say about this.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by crimson616]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I certainly know that a vampire can have a more hypnotic effect on people, but I don't know to what extent. I don't think it's as much to an extreme as you are asking. I am not sure of how to explain it... Does that make any sense?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, well, well. It's nice to see this topic is active once again, now my account can resume activity

I just spent such a long time reading through Katie's posts as well as the replies, and I'd like to repost a very informative website which I was guided to by a user on this board already;-

www.haemavore.com...

I did not pay much attention to who said what aside from Katie, but I recall a post mentioning Sanguinarians and Psi vampires, and quickly wanted to mention that while they are a form of vampire, there are many overwhelming differences between true vampires and those mentioned above. Also, I wanted to add that while vampires live exceptionally longer lives in (potentially) eternal youth, they are very capable of dying from many of the same fatal wounds and diseases (etc...) as humans.

Katie, my love -- you look toward your new life as if it is a curse, but you should be unconditionally grateful that you will always have family by your side, and a mentor for your new life before it has even begun. Your current mindset of "being different" will only benefit you in the future, when you live the lifestyle that you want to live.

Beatrix Everard

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know it can be crazy, but I was wondering whether there is a real vampire?

I would like to talk about his feelings when he became a vampire. How he look at the world? I'm interested in his experience...All in all quite interested in me all about vampire....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm a bit more at ease with the idea, and while I still think that I would be far better off without it, I have accepted it, and am trying to see the positives in the situation.

By the way, Vampires like my mother are unable to be affected by human diseases and infections, and definately not wounds. Their skin cannot be wounded. Nothing can put the slightest scratch in it.

Thanks for your ecouragement.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Katie you are one very lucky girl.
I would immediately replace with you,. Without the deplorable...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Don't say that. It is not true at all. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. I have accepted this for myself, decided to make the most of it and continue to be my normal, happy self; but I don't want anyone to actually convince themself that this is what they want... It's not.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
OK Katie we are because that are not fighting.
I like see that I am your friend. But you have to understand, You can not change my opinion. For you is this curse for me not.
I hope you're not mad at me. I always been honest with you.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
You don't know if it isn't a "curse" for you. You have not been in this position, so you don't know what this is.

I know I can't change your opinion, but please stop repeating how you would love to be a vampire and how it is your dream... Everyone here has read it before, and I am getting tired of trying to get my point across. You do not know what it is to be a vampire. You have not seen the lives of vampires.

I am not attacking you, and I am not angry at you. Just frustrated. Sory if I have written anything that comes accross as rude; it's not.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
O.K Katie

Have it your way...

My mouth is closed

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks. If I had to type another explanation of disagreement, I would be suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No problem, Katie

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by angelinalali

Was joking, just so you know.

I have actually been working on a continued version of my story, but have stopped for now because I have so many exams, assignments and drama performances to occupy me. I will get around to it eventually for those interested.

Bye!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Vampires do exist.I was out at a nightclub once years ago.I met a woman who was so beautiful as to almost seem unreal.The thing that really pegged that something was off was the smell,she smelled sweet,not from any perfume,just a sweet smell like nothing i have ever smelt since or had before that night.She led me to a secluded spot in the back and we started to make out.I was totaly enraptured with her and when she said"I would like to taste you!" I didn't take her seriously(big mistake).I suddenly found myself unable to move a muscle and then i felt her mouth on my throat.I felt extreme pain then lost conciousness.When i awoke she was still there wiping the blood from the corners of her mouth and licking her fingers.I saw her teeth and thought i was dreaming,but i was there and wide awake.She told me that i now belonged to her and said to reveal her name would be the last mistake i ever would make(i never did).I met her again and she drank even more blood after hypnotizing me again.One night i went to look for her and she was not around.I met a second one who was quite vicious,and actually laughed when i told her i had to go home to let me go saying"You won't ever have to worry about food again!" The laugh was a evil laugh and i fled.I went back to the same night club one more time and they pretended that both of these women had never been inside the club at anytime
....I never went back,i saw the first one one more time she was out at a market at night,and laughed when she saw how terrified i was.I closed my eyes for a second and when i opened them she was gone...Imagine my shock when i saw the episode on vampires on the x -files a program i never watched when it was still being made.The woman who played the vampire was her twin.The Encounter happened while the show was being filmed ,i did not see it until years later.The show also had gotten something right:Vampires possess the following powers:Hypnotism,Super Strength,Super Speed and do indeed have fangs,they can not in my experience use more than one ability at a time.I never saw them again,for those of you who wish to meet one think twice,it is truly a horrifying experience.I am truly lucky that she did not reappear the third night.I noticed afterwards though 3 things that happened to me:increased appitite for blood,my cainine teeyh grew a little longer(though not fangs,just longer)and i stopped getting sick for quite a time after,i went 5 years before i got sick with anything,and now only get a cold every 1 to 2 years.The blood craving faded with time,the other changes remained.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join