It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akane

Alright, I will share what I believe. Vampires are real however they are not terrestrial but ET's who possess physical bodies, they feed on spiritual energy as well as the death of a soul. There is a change brought to the body that seperate them from the rest of us, a vampire aka ET can leave his body and re-enter a new container so they are in fact in control of death and mortaility. They are not allowed to interfere or feed on just anyone, there are ET's who have a task and these particular one's work with renegades and are here to serve one purpose. We have all heard of reptilians which are supposed to feed on blood and energy they are part of this clan of renegades, they have many containers that can be possessed and can show up in many forms. Highly unlikely you will ever see one just the same as any ET, they have complete and absolute control over the situation on what you remember, what you know, when they show up and how.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Based on the posts on the last page (before this post):

Can we please limit the discussion to "vampire encounters". Please use the U2U system for personal correspondence. Thank you.

Sorry will not be repeated

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimson616
reply to post by Playing_The_Angel

I can't tell you how I know this, but Stephenie Meyer did have contact with a vampire.

so, the situation: several new members, most joined days or hours apart.

very outlandish stories, no proof offered and no questions asked by the alter egos/posters who go along with the story

writing style is very much alike.

and now twilight is based on reality as well.

fair enough.

How about some proof?

Go ahead, we don't bite.

Good night,
Shade

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

Alright, some healthy skepticism is always refreshing. But exactly what kind of proof are you expecting, Mr. "Shade"? Especially on a site like this.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by crimson616]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If you think I am Kat, go ahead and think it. There is nothing I can do to stop you from believing that, although, I can tell you that I would talk to you through e-mail/msn with no qualms.

I think proof is a little bit impossible through a site. I think the question should be "Mirrorshade, would you believe anything shy of a vampire walking up to you and saying 'Come with me, see how I live'?" If you would, then by all means post your ideas.

To new business, I haven't ever had a vampire encounter/sighting, to my knowledge. I have researched websites as Kat has and come up with the same conclusions. To this date, no vampire has made him/herself known to me and through all sites I have noticed nothing pertaining to the movie/theatre/comic/graphic novel/books idea of vampires.

I have heard before that Anne Rice knew a vampire and that was the basis for her knowledge, now I have heard that Stephenie Meyer had the same experience. I do not know if this is true but usually movies/etc. are based on some sort of fact. Using Kat's description as a basis, it gives credit to Stephenie Meyer knowing a vampire but that is in Kat's life only.

Anyone who has had any vampire experience or sighted something that could be one, go ahead and post your thought, we are riveted!

I'm all ears!

Victoria

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
So much has been said!

First of all, let me clear up the theory that I'm Victoria (Tortria), I am not!

Tortria
-------
"What do you think yours will be? Maybe, enhanced maniplulation "you will buy me a mars bar. . " That might be too close to jedi abilities though. "

Sorry! I didn't see that question before. I must have missed the post. I would say something connected to minds. Because I am very understanding and can usually tell by looking at them what they are thinking. I'm very good at "reading" people. So maybe that will be enhanced?

Playing_The_Angel
-------------------
"do you think that stephanie meyer knows more about all this than she wants to admit?"

In my opinion, I'm not sure. Some things seem to be the same, but to an extent. I am not sure if she has had an encounter or is in contact with a vampire, or if she is just playing around with the core "features" of a vampire, and making them her own, and coincidently contain some reality

r3dman
-----------
I totally understand that you are skeptical! But I am not Tortria.

This forum has become more popular over the past day! It's getting hard to keep track now.

I'm glad most of you enjoyed my life story.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Kat987]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Your story is fantastic

Go girl...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Alright, some healthy skepticism is always refreshing. But exactly what kind of proof are you expecting, Mr. "Shade"? Especially on a site like this.

One question, what do you mean with 'especially on a site like this'?

I liked this site and this thread because it is about a possible encounter with something/someone you cannot explain. The things people post about might be misinterpretations, very vivid bad dreams , lack of sleep or just an overactive imagination. It also might be something truly unique.

any kind of proof will be a good start: a video, a signed statement by a medical professional..

If someone states that they are a vampire, why blame me for asking for proof?

as for the "Mr. Shade" , don't bother with the Mr., Shade is just short for Mirrorshade

Sleep tight,
Shade

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I never claimed that I was a vampire. I have admitted that it is something I want to be, but I wouldn't claim that I was something I am not. I simply said that I knew something about a certain author. I know a great deal of things, and most of them I can't offer proof of. I'm sorry, but I don't have proof of any of my vampire information either, and if that means you don't believe me, then that's cool. I was only sharing what I know with people who were curious.

And also, sorry I sounded somewhat patronizing before. I can be a bitch sometimes

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Bitch or not (joke), I agree with Crimson. And I don't want to give away anything that could lead to the discovery of my where-abouts or anything too private in my life on the internet, as I'm sure you don't either. "A signed statement by a medical professional"... Not asking for much, are you? Sometimes proof cannot be preserved. For example, a conversation.

Why blame you for asking for proof? (Even though Crimson is not a vampire, I'll answer that) No-one is blaming you for anything, but there is a certain point where anonymity must be respected. The internet is not a secure network/s.

I just typed a whole lot more, but I have decided not to post it. I'm not trying to sound rude, but I think if you are looking for cold, hard "proof" on the net... Well, I'll just say, I wish you luck.

Bye! (I'm sorry if any of this comes across as rude... I swear it isn't meant to be.)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Today, however, is very lean here.

Evidence that someone is a vampire? Hmn, You will found this difficult.
To get a vampire to the doctor and said listen, they want proof that I am a vampire. Or record the camera and put up a video, I think that this is a death sentence.
Vampires exist or not exist. This is not some never know.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And I have a point to make that totally slipped my mind before. A vampire is cold to the touch, but has quite a high temperature. Their skin is too hard for a needle or even the sharpest knife to cut through.

Hence the reason you will never find a medical record of a vampire. Doctors are irrelevent to vampires.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
o. m. g.

get a load of that! they've decided that real vampires only need energy to live and you have to pay for everything. I think I've encountered a vampire everyone, only it's in the sense of "we'll take your money and give you a new religion"!

Awesome. (sike)

www.vampiretemple.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't think you should get overly excited about that

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Kat987]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

OK if this were the case I would immediately join the group.
But I doubt that the vampires also exposing. My greatest desire is to become a vampire.
However, not in this way that I need to buy a book and join in an organization.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think it's a total scam, hence the "sike". I'm not excited. I'm just completely surprised. It's self help cloaked in vampire lifestyle.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

That's funny that you would mention that website. I have an acquaintance at the University of Washington who studies vampires for a living, and she has learned some interesting things about the "Temple of the Vampire." She agrees that most of it is a complete scam, but she has told me that the guys at the heart of the organization are real vampires, and that they have ties to an ancient vampire society known as the Order of Stigorii Vii. I haven't studied any of this myself, so I don't know how accurate it is, but my friend is very tactical so I'll take her word for it. I myself find it hard to believe that true vampires would be behind such a ridiculous operation.

"Test everything-believe nothing"--ha, how hypocritical!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wonder how she knows they're real vamps?

When I started reading it I was thinking "no way this is real" and it actually says all the stuff about what it is to be a vamp. Then, you read about paying for a bible, and paying for volumes, blah blah. You know it's totally messed. I went in and read someone's entry in the forum section. This one guy was going on and on about how he was living in a crappy place and didn't do anything, jumped 6 years later and he was living it up. It's self help, it's like saying "put in these fangs and we'll turn your life around in 38 days! It's soo cheap! Have a listen to the testimonials!"

I hope not many get sucked into it. I wonder why real vamps would do that, everyone needs money I guess.

Anyways, what is this order?

Thanks for readin,

Victoria

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

I don't know anything about this order. In fact, I never heard of it before she told me about it. And I tried looking it up on line for anything about it, but I found nothing. But the internet really isn't her style; she studies solid documents and files. Maybe you'll have better luck finding information on them than I did.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Mum has never heard of it, either. It is a completely sickening scam aimed at innocent and self-conscious people who wish to become a beautiful immortal (
) It is also sickening that they put it across as a "dream-come-true". It is horrible!

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Kat987]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join