It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

Kat,

I know exactly what you mean when you say that nothing sounds logical--I experience that in my own life, too. When all this stuff is going through my mind or happening to me in person, it seems perfectly rational and sane, but when I try to explain it to someone else, I sound like an overimaginative, naive child.

----

And Victoria,

In answer to your question, I have technically met a vampire, and since I am basically anonymous, I don't mind admitting that I am completely in love with this one. I had actually been sort of stalking him for a while--I found many of his addresses and aliases and tried to keep track of him that way. Being incredibly resourceful and cautious as vampires have to be, he knew that I was "stalking" him, but he didn't get angry about it. Amazingly, for some reason that I will never, ever understand, he started to care about me, too (it's not that I'm not attractive or likeable, but I always thought I was way too average to get the attention of a vampire). But there are...extenuating circumstances that keep him far away from me, and I have only had a handful of encounters with him.

I know exactly what I want, and that is to be a vampire with him, no matter what burdens come with it. But it doesn't seem that will ever be an option for me, and the thought of being just a normal human and having to live a normal human life seems so unbearable after knowing what else I could be.

So, to Kat, I say enjoy what you've been given. It may seem like a great burden, but you can do a lot of good with it. Vampires, no matter what "kind", aren't bloodthirsty monsters who cause pain and dread wherever they go. The one I know is a very good person and helps a lot of humans. You could, too.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
crimson616
---
That is so sad! Yet, beautiful. I wish you all the best with that. I myself, even though I'm only fourteen and a half (ish), love real-life romance, but most guys my age don't appeal to me. Anymore, anyway. *rolls eyes*. If you see him again, no matter what he decides to do to you, if I were you, I'd trust his judgement. He knows what it's like.

I totally agree! The majority of vampires don't cause too much trouble, and I know a group of two through Mum that actually go around doing what they can to help. Wether that means stopping murders, attacks, etc. I don't know too much about them, but it's something to give me hope, you know what I mean?

But to be honest, you have only just made me think like that ^^ "It may seem like a great burden, but you can do a lot of good with it." That really reinforced what I have learned about this certain group. Thanks. I don't know exactly what I'll be like, but I hope I'm able to live like them.

----
And also, I've talked with Mum today about my birth... and she said that if she had already hitten the fully immortal stage then instead of just a few years ago, then it wouldn't have been possible. If that makes no sense, it's explained more in my story, which isn't too far off.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Kat and Crimson,

You can't be serious. Don't lie, honestly, this would really mess with me. Kat, what you thought I meant was wrong if you are serious and probably right if you are just joking. I'm going to say what it is I feel like I'm supposed to be doing but please don't make fun of me, please. I have only said this to one person, and they think I am silly/stupid/a joke. I said to this person, of course on the verge of crying again because it's like a thorn in my mind, "I feel like there's someone who will tell me what I am supposed to do, I feel like they are close, it's coming and if I don't ask them a question, I'll lose the chance. . . (this is the silly part
) I am made to fight, I either was a warrior in any past life I've had (assuming those are possible) or that is what I am supposed to do." I just turned 21 a few days ago, I get sick once a year (a cold) and it lasts for around 3 days. I've never broken a bone, I don't drink, take drugs (prescription or recreational), I don't smoke, I eat as healthy as my wage allows. I am supposed to fight. I'm made for it. I can feel it. It's excrutiating. . . this waiting. I'm from the u.s. but I moved to australia and I was talking with my mom this morning (her night). I told her about this feeling (not the fighting though because she's a mom and really feels that I'm her baby still) and you know what she said "you should be in entertainment" All I could do to not throw up was tilt my head up and breathe.

If you are being serious, please have the courtesy to tell me what you think. Is there a way I can know if I'm right about that? Would William know if I'm right? I hope you don't think I'm nuts. Please don't think I'm nuts.

I'm sorry, but thanks for reading.

Victoria

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

I have nothing. I don't think you're crazy, that would be rich coming from me. I don't think William would know. He's isn't Christian anymore, but he used to be. He still believes though. But as a believer, he doesn't believe in previous lives and stuff along those lines.

I've got nothing, I won't pretend I do. Course Not.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Kat987]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

And for the record, I said that, because I linked it with your thoughts and emotions, which is what this is, and just told you that William doesn't qualify to tell you what it is you need to know. I didn't understand you fully then, but still, I have nothing.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And just so everyone knows, my story is finished. I skipped many of the last details, because I don't want to leak out too much. I don't really want to post it on this site because it would take too long to insert all the italics etc. But does anyone know a blog or writing site that I could post it on so I could have the whole "What do you think of my story?" excuse?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

I don't know where you could post it, but I can't wait to read it

I was actually hoping I could get your email address. You really seem like someone I could relate to, even though our stories are different, and I think we could become friends. And I'd really like to know how this all turns out for you. I'd like to think I could help you, if you wanted to talk to someone without posting your life for the whole world to see on this site. If you want, you could U2U your email to me. I would send mine to you, but I can't send U2U's yet--haven't posted enough.

But anyway, I'm glad my advice helped you. Vampires shouldn't hate what they are, they should embrace it

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

Victoria,

I'm not trying to be skeptical, but what do you think you are supposed to fight against. Perhaps if I knew that, I could help you or give you some advice.

I do understand the need to take action, though. Part of the reason I want to be a vampire is because I always wanted to be a type of vigilantee. I hear about rapists and serial killers in the news and wish I could do something about them. Sorry if this sounds a little extreme, but that's how I feel.

So, again, I ask, what do you feel you need to fight against?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi

www.sosblog.com... here you can open your blog Kat.

Today I was in the work. I'm not allowed on the internet at work. As I see you all been very good in writing. crimson616 you know the true immortal vampire? Lucky you...Why he does not change you?
Kat what I wrote, I also thought I can be to you a good friend of course without any obligation...
Itself, I believe that vampires can be good people. And not all bad.
If I have possibility to become a vampire, it would make the most of this. I would Visited the school studied a variety of things. Sure would help people if I can.

Kat you can not tell me that if I or you become a vampire then you will be an evil vampire. I think that a man can not be modified.
Why do you think that I would not survive bite...

Victoria I don't know where to give you, you are a human does not???

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimson616
reply to post by Tortria

Victoria,

I'm not trying to be skeptical, but what do you think you are supposed to fight against. Perhaps if I knew that, I could help you or give you some advice.

I do understand the need to take action, though. Part of the reason I want to be a vampire is because I always wanted to be a type of vigilantee. I hear about rapists and serial killers in the news and wish I could do something about them. Sorry if this sounds a little extreme, but that's how I feel.

So, again, I ask, what do you feel you need to fight against?

I agree with you
One of the things I want to be a vampire, is this too...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by angelinalali

Angelinalali,

It's not that he doesn't want to change me. He's not allowed to. There is a thrid party who is more powerful than him, and he, for very complex reasons, won't allow anything to interfere with my life. It's a wonder that I have even been allowed to see my vampire at all--I am just very lucky that he hasn't given up on me yet.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How old are you If I can ask...

Does not need to answer if you don 't want, where do you live?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Kat,

I finally made it to over twenty posts, so I just sent you my email address in a U2U, so don't forget to check it

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I am almost twenty-one--my birthday is only in five months. It kind of sucks, though, because he was only about twenty when we was made a vampire, so, physically, I will be older than him. I really don't want to be older than him. But I'll just keep getting older, unless I can find some way to "fix" my problem.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by crimson616]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am almost twenty-one--my birthday is only in five months. It kind of sucks, though, because he was only about twenty when we was made a vampire, so, physically, I will be older than him. I really don't want to be older than him. But I'll just keep getting older, unless I can find some way to "fix" my problem.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by crimson616]

I understand this. However, you may be happy at least you know the vampire...
I 'm 37 and I do not know any vampire...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Send me a copy of your romantic vampire book! Is it talk about you and your vampire?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by angelinalali]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I just realized that there was a second part to your question that I didn't answer--sorry. I live in Tucson, Arizona in the U.S. I know, you wouldn't think any vampires would be here, but you'd be surprised.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

My book is sort of about me and my vampire, but I made it way, WAY more exciting than our situation really is. If it does get published, then I'll let you know, but I would feel too scetchy about sending it out to anyone before then.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I just realized that there was a second part to your question that I didn't answer--sorry. I live in Tucson, Arizona in the U.S. I know, you wouldn't think any vampires would be here, but you'd be surprised.

How do I know where the vampires live? I think they live around the world. I live in a small town in Slovenia. This is a small country in Europe... Not in Slevenska Bistrica Slovenija I just made a map that you imagine where this is. It is a beautiful country. A lot of Americans come to visit as.
However, not vampires

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

My book is sort of about me and my vampire, but I made it way, WAY more exciting than our situation really is. If it does get published, then I'll let you know, but I would feel too scetchy about sending it out to anyone before then.

O.K I hold that the word. You can also send me a e-mail if you wont to...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join