It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hahaha i feel silly for asking that now. thanks for answering me though!

btw i do agree that another sighting story would be nice to read.. so if you got one share away pleeaase. hehe

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Okwari

Sorry if I came off as sharp. I'm feeling a bit anxious today. For reasons unknown to me. The only vampire trait that really matters in someone being a "vampire" is the feeding. Some claim they get the energy from blood and can't feed psychically. Personally I don't buy that....I think people that claim to be blood drinkers are actually blood fetishists. The term vampire used by modern day society within the occult circles is really about feeding. Fangs and the like are not necessary and are not even seen as vampiric traits outside of the movies. I just happen to have 2 sharp teeth to the left and right of the from teeth. This first set is a bit elongated. However they are not as sharp as they used to be due to eating food and grinding my teeth. They are still very noticeable though. I can't recall if you had any other questions off hand right now....I need to be somewhere so I'll answer them later if I didn't touch on all of them.

Edit: The energy feeding is nothing I can control. Many people do it on a subconscious level. It's the need to do it for survival that makes you a "vampire".

[edit on 24-9-2008 by RagenCajun]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
grinding teeth due to stress and anxiety would be a dominating factor in the dulling of teeth. and did you know that if the fetish of blood drinking continues the body eventually depends on it

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagenCajun
reply to post by Okwari

Sorry if I came off as sharp. I'm feeling a bit anxious today. For reasons unknown to me. The only vampire trait that really matters in someone being a "vampire" is the feeding. Some claim they get the energy from blood and can't feed psychically. Personally I don't buy that....I think people that claim to be blood drinkers are actually blood fetishists. The term vampire used by modern day society within the occult circles is really about feeding. Fangs and the like are not necessary and are not even seen as vampiric traits outside of the movies. I just happen to have 2 sharp teeth to the left and right of the from teeth. This first set is a bit elongated. However they are not as sharp as they used to be due to eating food and grinding my teeth. They are still very noticeable though. I can't recall if you had any other questions off hand right now....I need to be somewhere so I'll answer them later if I didn't touch on all of them.

Edit: The energy feeding is nothing I can control. Many people do it on a subconscious level. It's the need to do it for survival that makes you a "vampire".

[edit on 24-9-2008 by RagenCajun]

No offence taken. So in essence, there are a few types of 'vampyres'. Those that feed off blood and those that feed just off energy. Like the blood feeding, does it have to be human energy? Could it be animal or plant? And when you say energy, what exactly does that constitute? I suppose my life being, so would that be my soul? I would also think that someone in very emotional state would be good feeding, i.e. someone who is extremely happy or someone who is extremely angry, they would be rev’d up as it were. Very interesting.

I've heard of this before, but never really spoke with one that could do it. Too bad you do not know exactly how you do it, or why. Is it a mental choice? What other traits do you have which you consider different from the rest of the human population? Do you consider yourself human at all?

Sorry for the bombardment. Just trying to wrap my head around the idea.

Cheers..

O.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

It's good to see that you're still around, NightDweller.

If you're asking if I meditate...my answer would have to be No! Have tried to do it, but my mind has other ideas about it!
I've always thought too much and my mind wanders a bit when I try. If you have any beginner techniques for meditation I'd be willing to attempt it. Just out of curiosity, why did you want to know?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Okwari

Well when I take energy it always acts as a type of empathy when I have "consumed" it. If I feed off someone who is angry I will feel anxious, but also more "alive".
Sorry I'm a bit tired here. So I'm not going to go into that. I need to get to bed. As far as my mental traits and being human. I consider myself to be human. I think it would be pretty irrational to deduce myself to another species. Whether it be arrogance or a lesser being.
As for my "mental" faculties. I have an above average IQ.....to say that least. I can feel energy, and feed off it. I am an empath and have what some call "stigmata" which is probably an undiagnosed medical disease since I don't consider myself very spiritual. I also can hear dog whistles and water running through pipes. I can see auras as well. I've also had telepathy experiences but I think everyone has. That's about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have a question for both Cajun and Night Dweller:
What about body temperature?
You each would be different types- you must have measured your temperatures at SOME time within life...or existance...
I'm surprised i haven't noticed anyone else asking this yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I am a little unsure about why you are asking for my body temperature, lol. I usually skim through the threads so I am sure there is a reason. Mine is usually between 96.5 and 97.8

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Purely a fictional concept...
That isn't happening.

Thanks,

-map

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh, Okwari.
I do not believe I have grinned so widely in a long time.
You would like proof would you, Of the Vampire existence?
We should 'catch up' in the flesh, maybe.

Why are my answers vague?
I guess I have been living for too long to think that ordinary people could
read between the lines. I have said before, my time is limited.
And also, If I were to elaborate on everything that I am meaning in said posts,
and truly go out of my way for you to totally understand..
It would take far, far too long. Not to mention the amount of posts I'd go through.
And, alas, like I have said before, I cannot use much time on here.

And now, to where you really made me muse,
Us being a 'secret'? It is not so forbidden, anymore.
If you were intelligable in the knowledge of what the true 'hype' was for
the Endless Nights festival, you would know that we do not need to be hidden anymore.
Although, that said, it is not wise for one to run up and down the lane
with a flag confessing you are a Vampire.

Also, I am not at all 'Goth', nor do I 'nibble' on my lovers neck.
I have been alone for some time now. And as for looking like a bad extra from a zombie film,
I do, actually, have a taste for colour.

rockoperawriter;
That said, I still do not wish for having my image over this internet.
I have dealt with enough controversies of myself in the past involving film and print.

As for my favorite 60s line-up I do believe it to be the Yardbirds.
Or, if my memory serves me correctly; Led Zeppelin, as they were also playing in the late of the decade.
I had my eye on Jimmy Page's playing ability since the beginning.

Anonymous;
Well, as I have never killed a human, I am not quite sure as to how the method of disposing the body is projected.
I do know of burning, casting corpses in rivers, even burying them in a random hayfield or forest.
I am sure there have been many bodies, however, that the authoritys have found with them having puncture wounds and the absence of blood.

Orion52;
It is possible to meditate on a question, and in turn recieve your answer.
All you have to do is focus on your energy center. Feel it. Concentrate on it.
Learn to 'be' it. By breathing deeply and then exhaling in a fluent, constant movement,
after a few minutes you should atleast feel more 'at one.'
When you are seeking answers you're learning from the Source.
Just focus on feeling of being at one with the cosmic universes to the point that your mind becomes blank.
Becomes empty. Almost a tranquil, fulfilling sensation also.
It is then that you ask to be guided, for they will be able to hear you more clearly.

Levita;
The last time I remember having my temperature read it said 35 or 36.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So we can expect you too deliver some information too an admin here as too your claim?

Or are you a "time traveller" that will only be here for a short time?

As far as intellect goes, you should cross swords with the other vampire (vampyr) that has an avatar of Ewan Mc Gregor.

You sir, are a fool. Fox.

"The last time I remember having my temperature read it said 35 or 36."

Degrees Celcius. (not Farenheit)

[edit on 25/9/08 by fox_3000au]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm glad I brought a smile to the old bones. Still I believe my capacity to understand what has been written isn't really in question. I believe that you yourself confirmed my allegation of vagueness as you are asking us to read between the lines of what you have written. As seen with interpretations of the Bible, many things can be inferred based upon ones own experiences and agenda. So, to say something plainly and to the point diminishes this to some degree, but there are those that will take something said and twist it to suit their own ends either way. As for the Endless Nights festival, you are correct in that I do not know anything about it, but now that I do know of its name, I will do my own research on it. Sounds like fun.

So in the end, I will go back and digest (excuse the pun) all that you have written to better acquaint myself with your meaning. If you wish a face to face, I could oblige. Not sure when I will be in your neck of the woods, but I’m sure something will present itself.

Till then, happy hunting.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just the usual rubbish from anybody who claims anything paranormal. People ask for proof, then the other poster claims he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody, and spouts nonsense to keep people interested.

You've asked for people to meet you face to face. Give me a date and a time and we can meet, unless of course you're from America or anywhere outside of the UK. Hell, why don't we get a mass group of us, say 100 people to meet you in the dark woods. You could even bring your own 'crew' and feast on us if we disappoint!

Threads like these go round in circles, I've already said where I stand on the subject, also in the past I've detailed evidence I collected from interviews with people who've said to be vampires. Can't remember where the thread is now. But yeah, threads like these get nowhere. People claim something, don't show any evidence at all and sit behind their computers being anybody they claim to be when nobody has the faintest idea if it's true or not. It's just cat and mouse fun and games.

Also, isn't it breaking ATS forum rules, leading people along with false information? It's false so far, because nothing has been proved and it's running like an elaborate story at the moment.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Arawn]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I tried to meditate again, it just doesn't seem to work for me. I just keep getting groggy and relaxed. People say you're supposed to have visions, but I never do... Unless the back of my eyelids are a vision!
I think I can feel my "energy center" but nothing mystical ever happens. I guess I'll just leave meditating to the Dalai Lama!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
to nightdweller, okay. well if you're ever in the pacific northwest of the u.s. my challenge still stands.

to orion, if you worry and dwell on meditating for so long, you get nowhere keep in mind that these things take time and dedicated practice.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

That's a silly question. I was curious about whether your type of vamp really does have a sightly lower body temperature. Come on! I cannot beLIEVE no one else would ask

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

oh and jimmy page is one of my inspirations to play guitar. what about Pete townshend? he's the freakin' best. one more vamp question; have you developed telekinesis? if so how strong is it? i can only move a paperclip

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Are you serious? How did you manage to do that, Neo~?
Seriously, that is interesting. Is there anything to tell? A funny story? "I got so mad, telekinetic beams shot out from my brain- and they moved a paperclip!" ??? It sounds almost rude, but i'm serious: how could you do that? I made that quoted part up by the way because supposedly things like that work best with a flood of emotions.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
About 1988 I started reading the Anne Rice books. I was absolutely fascinated
and read the series of books that were out as fast as I could get my hands on them, during that time frame I lived in Ft Myers FL. I suddenly became ill with a bacterial bronchial infection although healthy as a horse normally and was home in bed for about a week. I had recently moved in with my boyfriend and he had come home late and come to bed. I had the most vivid dream of a amazingly handsome dark-headed man coming into the room sitting on the bedside, I was mesmerized...I remember sitting up in bed to see who it was, he asked me if I wanted him to kiss me i couldn't speak...he bent to kiss me, and moved my head to the side to kiss my neck instead, I suddenly came to my senses and realized he was a vampyre and immediately awoke screaming my head off, and scaring my boyfriend to death! At first I thought it was a bad dream, but now I'm still not too sure...I will never forget how very real it all seemed.

Rachael

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join