It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi ND, Levita, regulars in this thread,

I've followed this thread and the one about vampire encounters from the start.

It's a good read, even if our miss ND is an author testing a gimmick

Here's my encounter

I was sixteen, a bit of a streetfighter, well a lot maybe, I'd been training martial arts for years I was a cocky bastard

Anyway, on my way to school, on this dark winter morning a good ten years ago, I crossed a very small bridge (ours is a very medieval town) and swung my bike into a shortcut along the canal.

On the other side of the bridge there was an old house, actual sunset was an hour away, there were plenty of grey shadows

crossing the bridge, i noticed a girl standing in the shadow. I didn't really care, she looked younger than me, I didn't expect any trouble

There wasn't any trouble, but when I was a couple of metres away, the (lovely) girl smiled at me
she looked all of fourteen, black hair, fair skin, utterly confident, very gentle, even inviting. And up close, she had a vampires fangs.
She smiled at me like she'd just met an old friend. And I ran.

funny thing is, in retrospect,she really wasn't threatening

I freaked

Wish I could meet her again

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
I've noticed people seem to think I am male.
I am woman, actually.

Orion52-
Have you ever heard of the Otherkin?
They are a 'breed' of people whos souls are from another dimension.
Maybe look into it.. you're describing characteristics of the werewolf kin.
And no, I have never heard of one being able to generate into a fog-like mist.

I looked into the Otherkin you mentioned. I don't know what to think about it, but some of it seems possible. May I ask why you think I'm related to the werewolf kin? I guess I could have been one in a previous incarnation, but it seems a bit of an extreme answer. I've always joked that I used to be a dog!
Especially since I don't mind getting my ears cleaned or eating a medium rare steak! Stranger things have happened I guess. They also mentioned that Otherkin have mental shifts. I noticed once when I got nervous that my mind seemed blurry, if that makes sense? I'm intrigued to know what your thoughts are on this. I admit I assumed you were a male too, my apologies!

Luvforwill, I didn't have any reactions to the Sun. I do squint without sunglasses though!
Arawn made that post I think

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Orion52]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh- emmm- GEEEEEEEE!!
A possible wereman who squints without sunglasses on?
GHAAAAASP~~!~

The streetfighter's account sounds interesting.
It would be nice to know what town it was in, but that's fine.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh- emmm- GEEEEEEEE!!
A possible wereman who squints without sunglasses on?
GHAAAAASP~~!~

The streetfighter's account sounds interesting.
It would be nice to know what town it was in, but that's fine.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

metal shall be blessed but to quote chuck berry "long live rock and roll" as for willing people to follow any plans it's mostly charisma amongst devilishly good looks. you're giving your wares away with mentioning your stature an an occultist. you have spoken with beings from other dimensions? which do you find most fun? whenever you speak to them is it vague? for some reason i believe not. it's as if they are as clear as day aren't they? it's interesting i get better esp while listening to a certain kind of music. take a guess which band(s).
whenever i attempt communicate with beings like the ones you speak of but they're happier no matter how haunted the building i live in is

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Luvforwill, I didn't have any reactions to the Sun. I do squint without sunglasses though! Arawn made that post I think

D'oh....my bad

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Especially since I don't mind getting my ears cleaned or eating a medium rare steak!

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Orion52]

hey! most of the protein is there when it's rare! i do see significance to the wolfkin theory though as you were saying. some people do have wolf like qualities about them. they're quite rare but you'll see many people whose foot bounces when you scratch their ear.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

hey! most of the protein is there when it's rare! i do see significance to the wolfkin theory though as you were saying. some people do have wolf like qualities about them. they're quite rare but you'll see many people whose foot bounces when you scratch their ear.

Oh great, my leg bounces sometimes!
I guess I really do have wolfish qualities. But don't worry, I've never transformed into anything.
After all, it might just be coincidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
oh yeah and orion is a good constellation. the hunter shall always be honored for the hunter brings food and clothing to the table in one kill.

night dweller i challenge you or a other vampire who plays guitar to a youtube mortal vs. vampire rockoff. i challenge in guitar, bass, and vocals in three genres of music i pick blues and you can pick two other types of music wheather it be classical, death metal, or any other type of metal but i challenge you to a good ol' fashion rock off. i'll do whatever type of music you can throw at me and beat you. if i can't then obviously you or whoever challenges me is indeed a vampire but if i do then tee hee! what say you?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
oh and i'll try to make it obvious that i post on here like frequently

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

night dweller i challenge you or a other vampire who plays guitar to a youtube mortal vs. vampire rockoff. i challenge in guitar, bass, and vocals in three genres of music i pick blues and you can pick two other types of music wheather it be classical, death metal, or any other type of metal but i challenge you to a good ol' fashion rock off. i'll do whatever type of music you can throw at me and beat you. if i can't then obviously you or whoever challenges me is indeed a vampire but if i do then tee hee! what say you?

Can't wait to watch that on Youtube

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
oh thank you Night Dweller for answering my questions!

i will keep in mind of it being a demon.. i have dealt with naughty spirits before.. but this one just feels different all together.

btw.. i don't recall anyone asking you this.. can you climb on walls/ceilings spidey-style?? thanks again!!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

Unfortunately many children, or those lacking self esteem and wanting to fit into a crowd pose off our kind. Just because she had fangs they very well may have been caps. There is no indication she had natural fangs or that she was a true vampire. However her captivating you could very well be legit, as that is common among us.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays even though its Wednesday. sure, anybody can go out and buy fangs and stick 'em in on top of their incisors. but what if for some really abstract reason a vampire that no one was able to prove their nonexistence or their existence, came out and said "i'm a vampire hear me roar" (figuratively speaking) so we can either sit back and hear an epic story or let some skeptic ruin it for us. i'm all for epic story and rock off challenges even though i haven't heard an answer from that but oh well.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

Just so you know that was a joke....I'm not actually a vampire.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello all..I am very interested in this topic and I have a question..Ive been wathing True Blood an HBO and Im wondering whats the correlation between Vampires and Dogs? is there one? Between this new series on the movie Thirty Days of Night It seems to me that Vampires dont like dogs, What do you all think?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Well if vampires existed maybe they could tell you. I've heard rumors that dogs can sense an "evil" presence, assuming all vampires are evil. ......They also have fangs.....

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"Mood: Read vampire"
So, were you kidding, or not?
How can you just say, with certainty, all have fangs?
And how can you assume all are evil?
...Dogs sense a lot, not just evil.
They seem to actually have a sixth sense. Maybe they paid for that with colored vision? Bad guess- joke. But then again, maybe it's not a sixth sense. Peoples' body temperatures rise and fall according to moods. Well, dogs could smell moods, if people gave off something like the smell of stress, or that of sadness, etc. That might also explain their ability to "sense evil", if evil had a smell to it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I will try to answer your questions as best I can. You may want to look here: www.belowtopsecret.com...
I was serious when I said I was...or actually I didn't say it, it was insinuated. But for my own privacy I recanted the statement. As I've said before. Obviously if you are a vampire you don't want people to know but then I decided it was safe enough with the internet's anonymity. At first I was a bit cautious because I have been told that ATS is monitored.

Not all have fangs. Some do, some don't. Psychic vampires usually don't. There are some less evolved forms that still carry fangs. I have fangs.

I am well aware dogs sense not just evil. When in emotional torment my dog has comforted me. It may be psychic or an enhanced sense, their smell, being able to smell different pheromones, etc..

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

well when a person is in emotional torment, their body language changes, their voices are different, their skin even changes to even quite clammy depending on if the dogs owner is crying. that and i surmise dogs feel the need to console their best friend just as one human would console another. it's within nature to need to help someone just as it is to harm.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join