It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"Now onto my skin. Also around the same time, or a few years after these teeth were taken out, my skin reacting badly to sun and heat. Like very badly! This still happens to this day and I have to be careful. I would walk around outside, perhaps to the shops or the near town centre and would develop this awful rash that seemed to come out in small lumps all over my body and itch badly. (kind of the same skin reaction as you get to rubbing past a 'stingy nettle' plant.) This lasted for a long time, and would 'come out' in Winter months just walking around outside. This rash came out of nowhere, and I'm fit and healthy. "

FYI
I have since about 9 i had this same type of thing, went to the doctor and he just would tell me that i was kinda allergic to the sun. The rash hurts, and i even get the itchy little painful bumps beneath my wedding ring and in between my fingers, so from what i have been told that it runs in our family and to wear sun screen before i go out, which i do and it curbs the rash quite a bit. but an allergy to the sun could be a very possible theory to that...i guess. I have never put much thought to it, until i have to itch it!!

But the other things.....maybe NightDweller could help you with that one cause i have no clue.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
reply to post by Orion52

Well, your years seem average enough.
Do you know how old you were when you were first drawn to the Orion constellation?
Or, are you specific that it is merely the Nordics nature,
and not entirely Orion itself.

I am merely relating you to a Reptilian.
It may sound quite stupid, but they have bred with humans over time and traces of there DNA still lurk in many bloodlines.

I may be wrong, and hopefully I am.
I'm not one to be sweet dealing with there kind.

I'm not really sure when I started to be drawn to the Orion constellation. I've always loved looking at the stars and the sky. I have a feeling it started when I was 6 or 7, but again I don't really know. As for the Nordics, I didn't know anything about them until I saw the interview I mentioned previously. So I wasn't drawn to just the Nordics.

I honestly don't think I have Reptilian DNA!
I've never liked lizards or snakes, unless they're dead and have no way of crawling on me. I don't even like insects, and reptiles seem to enjoy eating those. However, vegetarian dinosaurs I have no problem with.
If I had any nonhuman DNA, which I don't think I do but who knows, it would probably be Caninoid. I say that because I have also been drawn to the star of Sirius. Also, I've always liked dogs and wolves. In fact my favorite historical myth is Romulus and Remus.

I hope I don't have any reptilian in my bloodline! You seem like someone I could be friends with and I would not want to be reptilian. Plus, I figure being on the bad side of a vampire would not be something to do!
Do vampires have any issues with Caninoids? As far as I know I'm human!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

really may i know more about your coven please?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, still hoping there won't be grudges for my little test. I do have theories on actual vampires, but i find your posts interesting, ND. I do have one more actual question to ask. Sneakiness-free, but it does have a point. I don't remember anyone actually asking the following, so i figure your answer should be interesting, either way:

Do you breathe? Do they need to breathe?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
they might or might not breath
but i bet vampires do breath
if they want

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
More specifically, Night Dweller, do YOU breathe?
That question was also meant for him.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
www.myspace.com...

My encounter is in my blog on my myspace page. I would love to get feed back on it. I always wondered why he reacted the way he did and why he chose the place he did.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A few years ago on my birthday,i sat in bed reading an article on vampire existance when i heard a light tap on my window,i looked and all i seen was a dark piece of fabric swish away.Whether it was a practical joke or not i find it an odd coincidence.I was 12yrs old so my mind instantly thought the worst.Ever since i have looked into more research on these mythical beings.I am a determined hunter and would appreciate any information.
I am not some weird guy trying to sound mysterious,i am simply looking for answers!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am not some weird guy trying to sound mysterious, i am simply looking for answers!

Your avatar and name would suggest something opposite!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Everyone interested in vampires watch True Blood on HBO.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
But it almost seems like it is those people who do look for answers, are the weird ones. It's not normal to want to know things.
Ah well.
I much prefer to have curiosity, than to be asleep.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
so.. i've been ignored.

kinda bums me out since to this forum is the only time i have "told" of my happenings.. or whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hello Night Dweller, please tell me is there anyway short of you bitting me
to prove that you are really a vamp! Also, I liked Europe as well especially
Germany. Wurzburg was a favorite, did you like the castles there.

adios amigo.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My friend and I decided to go to a rave/party. I paid for it with my birthday money and got both of us in. To give you more of a perspective of where I was and what I saw, I will give you a description of what I saw from where I was and where I was in perspective from where I stood. The place the rave was being held was in a big warehouse building that normally held conventions and flea markets. There was two stories to it with a main lobby. From the main lobby there were many big heavy double doors leading in to the ground floor area, Just before that were a small set of stairs with a landing that had 2 sets of long stairs leading up to the second floor, branching off leading opposite from each other. On the second floor there were railings around and down the opening stairs. Looking down into the lobby, I was standing at the railing of the stairs at my right, leaning against it seeing if my boyfriend at the time had shown up. He didn't listen to my directions on how to get there because he thought he knew where he was going from Yahoo maps. Idiot. I'm never wrong about directions on maps. I was taught at a very young age from my dad how to navigate using a detailed road map. To this day I have a hard time with left and right but know my cardinal directions very well. Anyway, he wasn't showing up and never did the entire night. When I was looking into the lobby, many people had shown up. I don't even know what time it was, but I do know that the part was just starting to catch it's wind. The lobby was crowded in ravers of all kind. Girls in their tight small tops and lots of glitter, and men dressed up with back packs and visors, and most of them wearing pacifiers on beaded necklaces around their necks. As I was looking through the crowd, hoping to see my boyfriend, I see this man in a black coat with long blond hair smoking a cigarette. I couldn't tell what kind of jacket he was wearing with him walking through such a big crowd, but I knew he was walking against the crowd and looked to be heading toward the exit. That struck me as odd right off the bat since the party was just starting. While he was walking through the crowd, the moment I noticed him, it clicked. I don't know any other way to describe it. It just clicked in my head the moment I saw him, I just knew, felt and knew, he was a vampire. The moment it click, I nearly jumped. He stopped instantly within the crowd of bright colored people with his back facing the small staircase leading onto the landing. His cigarette was maybe inches from his mouth. His body didn't move but his head turned around and looked directly at me, almost into him and through out me.It was the scariest moment of my life. I don't know how he did or exactly why he did it, but I know he was the one who made it happen. The moment he looked me in the eyes it was a glare. A deep straight into the soul, mind, and heart stare that gave me the feeling, thought, and faint images of him ripping my throat out if I didn't back off and stay away. I froze in fear but managed to gather enough strength and gut to push away from the railing out of view of the lobby area. My friend looked at me and asked if everything was alright and if my boyfriend had shown up. I said yeah and no and rushed back, to look back over the edge of the railing. He was gone. No where to be seen. Nothing but a sea of bright colored, glittering people eagerly awaiting the music and drugs. I still to this day have no idea what to think about that. I was sober and I can only assume I'm sane and competent enough that it wasn't just a momentary lapse of sanity. Let me know what all of you think. Especially you NightDweller. Maybe you can give me some insight as to what happened and why.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
But it almost seems like it is those people who do look for answers, are the weird ones. It's not normal to want to know things.
Ah well.

Levita,
I almost wrote this before but, some of your posts just tickle me. Not always an easy thing to do , thanks.

Had to say it, carry on.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Sounds like a very genuine encounter to me - those "knowing" experiences raise our hackles for a reason...the same way we can read when a person is sexually attracted to us for example....we can sense if we're in a receptive state when a predator is present or danger is immanent...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm not to sure how to perceive Vampire Myth and Lore. I do believe that there is a lifestyle, and maybe even religion. But I can't really comment as I love everything vampyre. Something about it so beautiful...in a somewhat strange way, lol!

Uhm, I've had 2 very odd vampyre dreams if that helps? Really odd, so I don't know how to take them, as something that's just triggered my brain into dreaming about them, or if there's something that exists in parallel to ourselves. As I say, I still remember them in detail if that helps in any way, shape or form.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Question for ND, I read a question on a website that said "Do Vampires fear water?", and the answer to the question said that yes, Vampires do fear water. After reading that i though the question and the answer was absurd. But I want to ask you, that is it true that Vampires fear water?

Here's the link to the website:
www.vampyreverse.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sakubunny

Well, i may have overlooked it. What page is it on? Tell me, and i'd be very interested.

...Where did nightdweller go?

And to our latest anonymous poster from the rave, you say he turned his head around. How far? ALL the way around? Surely not 180 degrees...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
night dweller,

upon reading your recent posts i have been wondering about vimpires and for someone to claim their existence as a vampire they might be able to prove themselves unless they are indeed really a bored young person. i have skimmed through a few books and i have noticed about their esp ability. would you like to play a little game? i'll think of an object and you tell me who or what it is. i'll write it down and see if you guessed it

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join