It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by luvforwill

Yes, partly some of our history lies there.
There are many African Vampires that brought more of the wonder to the American soil.

Yet there is no definite answer as to why it is a 'mecca',
personally I was specifically speaking there are just many, many Vampires living there and around the location. Some important ones, also.

It is almost in the context of,
Madison Square Garden is a mecca for live performances.
Why? Because many performers go there. It is big enough, and it 'fits' with the expectations of what is going to take place.

It was a great moment in Vampire history of what 'really' happened at the Endless Nights Festival.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
MaximRecoil;
Your soul leaves through the crown of your head. Even as a person dies, you lose a small percentage of weight. Even if only 200 grams or whatnot,
I have personally forgotten the exact weight drop, but this is your soul 'going on'. The one who 'created' the afterlife is the one who created everything,
I don't like to label this being as it is the reason behind everything. To truly understand what I am talking about, you'd have to experience what I have.
But I, and many others just call it 'the source'. It isn't a physical object that created it, it's a vibration of love so intense that it is shown as purely light,
the most brightest and whitest of any light. This light has been talked about by people experiencing NDE's and the shower of love it envelopes you in.
One would not be able to gaze at this light in physical form, it would burn the back of your retina. But in your 'soul form', it does not cause discomfort at all.

Why I have not asked them of the reason behind my own form, is because I was too intrigued to find the reason in theres. Strange things have always caught my attention.
Ghosts, Angels, Daemons, Even a charismatic Demon used to dwell in an old bedroom of mine. He liked to choke me at times. All of the entities I have coerced with have been
of the paranormal, dearly sorry if you were expecting me to have had friends of the extra-terrestrial gender.

The origin of the Vampire is of Cain. We are all ascendants of that moment in history. His DNA became mutated, different to everybody elses. He started to drink blood,
eat the meat of humans. Some people might simply call this Psychotic, but the needs run much, much deeper..

Yes, you would think that having a thirst for blood and being sensitive to the light would sum it up, but it is possible for a human to become born with one, or even both of those
traits and yet still age to see there first grey hair. The Vampire has 'extras' added onto it, where the human follows the same make up, sans hair colour/eye colour etc.
So, no matter how the child reacts in the sun, it doesn't one hundred percent clear up that they are a Vampire. They may have inherited a trait there Mommy or Daddy has.

Our fangs are permanent. And sometimes, too obvious.
I actually had to get braces around the time the technology became available.
I was pestered mostly by a trusted friend that I once had, saying that my teeth drew attention to the possibility of my being a Vampire. She knew.
My third teeth on either side of my above jaw 'started' at the top of all of my other teeth,
and ended in a potruding sharp tip. Now that they have been 'moved' down, they are much longer then all of my other teeth.

The last I heard of him he was on dark water with Vampires who thought he was drawing too much attention.
Sure, raping and murdering a missing person or anybody is one thing,
but he was glorifying his skills, causing people to re-think his activities.
They all thought what if he got caught, we would have to come out of hiding when we have painstakingly gone out of our way to remain a mystery.
So, I am not sure as to what happened to old 'Jack'. He caused quite a headline although

Quaple_Pouge;
I personally have only ever travelled through New Orleans,
and even then the times were much different and I doubt this place would have been in existance.

Levita;
What do I read? Stephen King, True Crime genre, and then I have many a literiture on the Occult, Magick/Witchcraft, Different Dimensions, and Shaman-like texts.
Don't forget the extra-terrestrial and paranormal genre. And maybe for a laugh I'll inform you I quite like Harry Potter.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So what was said to happen at the festival and what really happened?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh and one more question, since you do not soley survive off blood, and have been around for awhile. You have seen times change, which of course food would to. So what would be your favorite food through all the time you have been around?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

The way you describe your fangs made me pause and take notice. My third teeth (incisors) have always been a little pointy and sharp! When I was little, this kid always made fun of them and said I was a vampire. Is it possible that I have some DNA from Cain? I don't have any problems with sunlight or any qualities a vampire would have. Almost every one in my family has glasses, though. I also look younger than most people my age. One time I said goodbye to someone and a person behind me muttered "What? I thought he was a kid!"

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello!

Umm, i must say i am a non-beleiver, but if any of you have some proof i will for sure take it into consideration. Vampires have been brought to my attention by a kid in my class who is trying to convince me he had had encounters with vampires. I dont want to believe him because it is so bazzarr but i want to be sure? Dose anyone have something that could help me believe? Like some proof of vampire exsistance?

Thanks for the help,
Amy

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion52

But those two things do not necessarily make you a vampire, you know. If they did, so many more of the population would be being chased around by maniac Buffies with cloves of garlic, it wouldn't even be funny. Animals have sharp teeth because of what and how they eat. And not that i would know- but it would seem that the way human teeth turn out looking would be largely determined by genetics individually.

I may be zig-zagging with thoughts here, but...
Is it not odd that a vampire would have this notion of original creation from the bible?
Hey Nightdweller, who is Seth?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I know it doesn't make me a vampire.
It just explained my teeth in a way I never thought of. After I posted last night I figured it could be explained by heredity. But couldn't it be possible that if you had some Vampiric DNA, over time it would be diluted by normal DNA leaving just the fang gene? Does that even make sense?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion52

Oh, so sorry, i may have missed that...
I suppose that's not outside the realm of possibility, especially considering that we can't really define what really is IN that, for "vampires". That is, you know what?! We still can't define them...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nightdweller, where on earth have you disappeared to?
I just asked a question....

. . .
. . .
!
Seriously now, do you know who Seth is?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
I have actually stopped my feeding.
And I've put on weight as a result.
I've developed the flu, and am experiencing insomnia-like effects.

alright so i am new at this.. read a lot since i'm intrigued. anywho NightDweller, i can't help but find this odd.. why would you be gaining weight?? so the blood keeps you from illness and disease?? why would you stop feeding on at least animals?? are you not.. dieing from this seeing as you were born a vampire??

One more question.. someone else had asked you this earlier.. do you have super speed and strength and if so, how much of a difference to a "normal" is it??

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Akane

Are vampire good ?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Nightdweller, where on earth have you disappeared to?
I just asked a question....

. . .
. . .
!
Seriously now, do you know who Seth is?

Which Seth? There's the biblical Seth who is the son of Eve that was born after Cain slew Abel and there's the Egyptian god Seth....and there's the Seth of Jane Roberts fame...

en.wikipedia.org...

or are you referring to some other esoteric vampire Seth????....

Interesting stuff Night Dweller...my experience (second hand) is related toward the beginning of this thread - and took place in Geneva - whats your favorite city or part of the world? I imagine you've seen a lot of it....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
luvforwill;
My favorite food? Still cannot beat a hearty sausages with gravy and mashed potato.
Washed down with a little bit of rum ofcourse.

Orion52;
I am actually more intrigued by who you really are with you describing your teeth.
Not in any way am I relating you to the Vampire breed, but another alliance.
Why did you pick Orion52 as your username?

Levita;
Seth is Cains brother. Conceived because of the slaying that took place of Abel.
He was, to put it simply, the replacement of what had happened.
Or was it a different Seth you had in mind?

sakubunny;
Actually I gave up on that. I was feeling much too nauseas.
I did however manage to last a week, and that's quite good for my standards.

Well, I inhabit a teenagers body.
I can lift twice the amount of weight a normal body stature as mine can,
We can not move 'fastforward' style like in some movies,
but our stealth and quick reflexes do, I suppose, give off a speedy stature.

realshanti;
I love Finland, Sweden, and England is great for paranormal-like entities.
I actually intend to travel across Europe, again, in a year or so.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller
Orion52;
I am actually more intrigued by who you really are with you describing your teeth.
Not in any way am I relating you to the Vampire breed, but another alliance.
Why did you pick Orion52 as your username?

I picked my name from an interview on Project Camelot with a man named Dan Burisch. He talked about Nordic people from somewhere within the Orion constellation. They were called Orion 52s since they were time travelers from 52,000 years in our future. I think it was just a story, but I've always been drawn to the Orion constellation.

As for who I am... I always thought I was rather average!
My ancestry is German, but I don't know much about either side of my family. I know they immigrated sometime during the American civil war. Although, when I was little this man approached me and asked what my name was. I wasn't scared or uncomfortable, it was like I should know the person but I didn't. He told me never to forget who I was. Other than that my life has been pretty normal, except for the occasional hardships everyone goes through.

What is the alliance you mentioned? Do vampires have problems with them?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

Wow. Well, it's purposeless to say now. The person who put up the wikipedia link sort of spoiled it. I was curious as to whether you knew, but with interference, it's purposeless.
I didn't mean to be a jerk, but i did figure that someone who knew about this supposed origin would know about others' origins as well, from the same source. What a flawed idea, though. Please do excuse that.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ahh thank you, thank you..

soo.. i've always been able to sense other worldly presences(sp??) and have had many paranormal experiences.. and for the past year off and on i keep getting this feeling i'm being well.. watched by something. i'm kinda religious and i believe that god sends me msgs to help guide me in the right direction. whenever i start to feel "the presence" strongly and i start to wonder if it's another spirit or something different things in my life keep turning me towards the whole vampire theory. i was nvr much of a believer in them growing up.. but something inside me tells me that i just can't ignore the possibility. the other things about feeling presences.. they are all different to me. not one has ever felt the same. this one though.. is the same one.

i have a habit of walking around at night by myself in my neighborhood aimlessly ever so often when i feel like i need to clear my thoughts.. i live in a pretty safe neighborhood, but this is something i have done for years. when i start to feel that presence i'm sometimes out on one of my walks and i can actually catch a glimpse of a dark shadow occasionally in my peripherals. i am usually started for a moment when this happens and jump to look to see what was there.. and of course.. nothing. i may be just acting foolish but i honestly believe something strange is going on. granted whatever it is it's not a feeling of terror.. if that was the case i would definitely stick to day walking.

soo basically what i am trying to get at.. NightDweller, once again i ask a question for you. do vampires or any other entity stalk people of interest, and if so.. does it normally last around a year?? possibly longer??

anyone else can say whatever as well.. i like different views..

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Please,
do not think that I looked onto the others link.
I actually read on the screen and open up a notepad,
and write my answers on that.
Because my time is sometimes limited, I'll save it to post another day.

I writ the aforementioned before he had posted.
But I posted, after he had.

I do know who Seth is, and Seth was originally my brother also back in my childhood years.
Not the same person, but I found it quite funny that Caine became a Vampire and Seth was the one who the parents held with great joy.

That is exactly how it happened in my family,
except my name is not Caine

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion52

Well, your years seem average enough.
Do you know how old you were when you were first drawn to the Orion constellation?
Or, are you specific that it is merely the Nordics nature,
and not entirely Orion itself.

I am merely relating you to a Reptilian.
It may sound quite stupid, but they have bred with humans over time and traces of there DNA still lurk in many bloodlines.

I may be wrong, and hopefully I am.
I'm not one to be sweet dealing with there kind.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
These pointy teeth issues have forced me to make a reply. I wouldn't class myself as a vampire because I don't know as much about 'true vampires,' as some, but I have had vampire related body issues over the years.

I'll explain, then people can either laugh or ask questions I guess, including NightDweller.

Firstly, I'm adopted at birth. I've never seen or heard from my real family, so I don't know my background one bit. I'm 24 years old now and have known this all my life - therefore it's not an issue. I'm merely saying it so that people can understand that I don't know where my DNA comes from and who my mother and father were. I also have an older brother who was also adopted at birth who I've yet to see.

When I was very young I had sharp teeth grow either side of my upper jaw, from a very high point. They grew and grew, even dislodging other teeth around them so much that I had to have numerous teeth removed. These teeth dominated my mouth, that I looked like a stereotypical, sharp toothed vampire image that you might see. It was even suggested that I have these teeth taken out in a hospital procedure if they got stuck during their growth down. Anyway, they eventually grew their full length and I had to have them taken out by the dentist. I still have these 2 pairs of teeth in a draw, in my back bedroom.

At the same time as my teeth were protruding, as silly and daft as this sounds, I had stealth like qualities. I could leap from high platforms, landing on my feet without hardly making a sound. I remember playing games with the lad opposite when I was about 12 years old, jumping off a ledge onto the ground seeing who could make the least amount of sound. He always said 'how are you doing that?' I just jump off and willed myself to not make the sound on landing softly. This is probably perfectly natural though and will get dismissed by readers on these boards, that's understandable.

Now onto my skin. Also around the same time, or a few years after these teeth were taken out, my skin reacting badly to sun and heat. Like very badly! This still happens to this day and I have to be careful. I would walk around outside, perhaps to the shops or the near town centre and would develop this awful rash that seemed to come out in small lumps all over my body and itch badly. (kind of the same skin reaction as you get to rubbing past a 'stingy nettle' plant.) This lasted for a long time, and would 'come out' in Winter months just walking around outside. This rash came out of nowhere, and I'm fit and healthy.

I have seen ghosts, heard ghosts and seen spiritual lights over the years too, as well as turning off street lights as I walk past or under them. Perhaps that's because of electrical charge in body? Who knows. I've seen shadows, flashes of lights in dark corridors etc etc...so I've had my fair share of paranormal experiences.

Anybody wish to comment on my experiences and body experiences? NightDweller what do you think?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Arawn]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join