It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Greetings,

I am currently in the midst of collecting as many Vampire encounters, sightings records as possible. These stories are for a personal interest and will not be shared nor published in any shape or form. And I am well aware of vampire existence skepticism so please refrain from telling me they are not real, It would be a waste of time and further more do not bash this thread.

PS: If possible provide the country the encounter has happened in,if you wish you can also provide province, state, city...this is so I can approximate where the most sightings occur.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Are there really REAL vampires? It's a subject I've never really looked into. I mean, I've read Dracula and all the Anne Rice novels but I thought they were just stories.Something rings a bell though. I read a few years back about some village in Mexico? where there were crosses outside every house and signs everywhere too about "los Vampiros" and I think they were having a lot of alien (entity) sightings and cattle mutilations too.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am a believer and hunter, but alas I have no first-hand account that I can share with you.

The best that I can offer are some vaque parameters of what a true Vampire is.

True Vampires are not to be confused with vampires of the everyday world, such as people who choose to drink blood or even psychic vampires.

Please view my thread on the subject, Vampires, the real deal... but please keep in mind that it did not get very far into discussing the truth. I hope to share what information I do have.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes, they are "real" but now you have to figure out what they really are. Aknowledging something as a likely possibility goes no where near actually explaining them. It is a difficult first step to take however, and can have psychological reprecussions.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, for the past three weeks my neighbors have been staying indoors all day, but when the sun goes down, they come outside. If that isn't strange enough, it is usually around 20 degrees F during the time they are out there. I don't think they're vampires, but they are definitley up to something, considering they're on welfare but they drive around in a Cadallac Escalade SUV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wish I had some events in which I could share with you, but sadly I do not. I am also a believer and wish I could have a first hand encounter with one. Preferably a hot leather-clad male vampire -cough-

But seriously, good luck with that. I'm sure there is someone who has had such an encounter. I hope we are not talking about psychic vampires like jackinthebox said. I would really love to hear about the ones that gave us a reason to be scared if we walked down an alley way at night.

Again, good luck, I will be sure to check back on this thread every once and a will to see if you have gathered any. Hopefully you can discover where these nosferatu are hiding.

On Being A Vampire Hunter (Old Methods - Central European tradition)
[Identifying a vampire's grave]

Step #1: Obtain a youmg male horse. Its hide must be as black as a void.

Step #2: Guide the horse through the graveyard. Over one grave the horse will refuse to pass.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
vampires are as real as ghosts frankinstine and the tooth fairy simple as that

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes, but not in the overly dramatic way as shown in the work of anne rice or brahm stolker...as entertaining as they are that is all they remain an entertaining work of fiction. But the real vampires are a complex matter, their are different classes and some don't drink blood, go in the sun etc...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Not to be confused with the everyday world? your separating them from phychic vampires? that is a big claim I must say I am amused...I think I will look at this topic of yours.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

Although that is highly suspicious I do not belive the are actual vampires. First of all vampires in my experience can go out in sun light, so really that has no relevance. For instance I myself prefer the night, like many other people. As for the SUV my best guess would be they were saving money up for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

Really sound like my cup of tea, however I want to meet one alone in a field, a full moon high in the sky. The light reflecting off his long dark hair, his penetrating eyes only on me and he will be dressed like a Victorian gentalman.(It happened in a very nice dream once upon a time.)

Oh there are many people who have, they are just perhaps to afraid to come out or think I wont take them seriously. Take for example that reporter that went missing in 1998, she went looking for vampires got in to deep and vanished. Which brings a whole new meaning to the saying "If you hunt for vampires, vampires will hunt for you" so perhaps I may get to meet one one day.

Ive heard about that, does it really work?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know that one of you reading this post has a story, I dont understand your hesitation.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's not a matter of hesitation, but preferance. Don't you think it would be more fun to reveal to a non-believer who won't even believe their own eyes?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Years ago when I was 18, my best friend and I had gone to the Zen Music Festival in Miami, it started at 10PM I believe. It was outdoor arena... seeing as it was essentially a rave, people weren't really going to be showing up till around midnight. There wasn't much to do, so my friend and I were just chatting away from the stage, there was no one else around that we knew of. Out of nowhere someone tapped on my shoulder, we turned around to find a woman that appeared to be in her early twenties. She started some basic chit-chat, and I noticed she had fangs. Not to unusual, you tend to see things like that at raves and/or fetish parties. I did take notice after a few minutes that there was no way that they were just plastic tooth caps. Of course if she was really committed to impersonating a vampire she could have had dental surgery to give her nice long fangs. Who knows.

Anyhow, she was very formal while speaking, and I felt very uncomfortable around her. Don't know why, I find it easy to talk to pretty much everyone if approached, but there was something not right about her in general. She pulled out a little pamphlet, that showed you how to do heroin, etc. We gave it back to her, and she asked if we wanted to come to an after party her "group" was holding. We declined but she gave us the address anyway, we turned back to the direction we had originally been facing. We both comment that the whole situation was odd.... and I looked back to see if she was still nearby, but she was just gone. We weren't near any groups of people for her to disappear into, no bathrooms, no exits.... not even 15 seconds had passed, and she was just gone.

Although having no intention of going to the party, we did decide to drive by the address she gave us, just to take a look. It was a rather large two story house. Our guess was that it probably had six bedrooms or so. All of the lights were on, no one seemed to be there, and there was someone sitting on the roof. Obviously we kept on driving, but of all the people I have met at events over the years, none of them have stuck with me quite like this one. Did I meet a vampire? Maybe, maybe not, to this day, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Excellent post Osiris1953

I don't know if this would actually go under Vampire encounter, but I certainly had a something encounter. Something that hid in the darkness.

I just posted on page 3 of this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Not at all, what would it acomplish telling a story to somone who will not belive you?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Hmm that definitely sounds odd, but not un heard of allot of people have told me more or less the same story...I think that she could have simply vanished but not to be a sceptic its probably more likely kept to the shadows, after all it was ten o clock. But the fact that the memory has stuck with you even if it was a breif and in my opinion un memorable incounter is quite odd. But I have noticed that encounters with vampires are rarely forgotten, like for example a young man with fangs such as you described approached me and simply asked for the time but even though this is a common occurrence I have never forgotten his face, voice and words.

As for the person on the roof, was there and addic or window that would allow them access to a two story high roof?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Tell me more about it.

I noticed, I replied...little did you know Ive been observing your thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akane
reply to post by Osiris1953

As for the person on the roof, was there and addic or window that would allow them access to a two story high roof?

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, just been very busy and rather jaded with ATS as of late. Anyhow, I really didn't notice if there was easy roof access, the whole situation was strange enough. There were windows relatively close to the roof, so I suppose it wouldn't be impossible to get up there, but it would seem to be rather difficult.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Akane

Belief is not synonymous with truth. Nor is it a prerequisite.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join