It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11's William Rodriguez Interview – ATS MIX Show 48

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
William Rodriguez called the ATS MIX Hot Line a few days ago, and I talked to him today (12/07/2007) for about 15 minutes. We had a great chat and have scheduled an exclusive interview with him the week of December 10th, 2007. I have posted a few shortcuts for you to hone up on before posting your questions below.

A FEW SIMPLE RULES PLEASE!

William has asked me to tell the membership of AboveTopSecret.Com, that he will be happy to answer any and all questions that he has personal knowledge of that are posted here and asked by Johnny and I during the hour or so that we will be doing the interview. If you will take a moment and research, it will eliminate questions that he would not be able to comment on because he had no personal knowledge. Everything he KNOWS is found on his website.

As William is going to put out on his own e-mail notification list of some 65,000 folks from around the world which include celebrities, heads of state, dignitaries and, most importantly, fellow survivors as well as family of those who perished on 9/11, this show thread for folks to come to AboveTopSecret.Com, it is IMPERATIVE and MANDATORY that any posts in this thread are COURTEOUS & CIVIL.

CLICK To Go To William Rodriguez’s Website NOW!

William Rodriguez Threads On AboveTopSecret.Com

About William Rodriguez

Dave

[edit on 12/20/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I know there is some degree of controversy surrounding the story of Mr. Rodriguez... but I'd just look to toss in that this thread is not the place to debate the merits of his story.

If you'd like to challenge any aspect of the events he's related over the years, we certainly encourage that, and anticipate it will be done within the best example of the civility and decorum that defines debate on ATS.

I'm looking forward to this appearance on ATS MIX, and also to the possibility of getting Mr. Rodriguez involved in a guest speaker appearance after the interview.

So let's show the entire spectrum of 9/11 conspiracy websites and "truth movement" advocates just how ATS is different... above the bickering, above the insults, above the mayhem, AboveTopSecret.com.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Keeping it simple.

Did you feel/hear any kind of subsonic boom/explosion just before the collapse.?

(I was trying to analyse the phone call of the guy who was connected before/as the first building collapsed and was positive I detected a distortion suggesting a very low frequency explosion,not reliable due to the reponsive frequency of telephone 'mics'.)

Thanks and best wishes to you.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by AGENT_T]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
William:

How do you feel about the RICO case against the government failing, and will you try again?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I believe Mr. Rodriguez has already said that he did. Though, I can't be 100% certain.

However, still a great question.

My question:

How (if in any way) has the negative press and smear campaign against you by some adversely affected your life? Seeing as how you were at ground zero on 9/11, have you managed to avoid being hurt/angered by the disrespectful way SOME choose to treat you and your story?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If you could, can you just send a very heart felt thank you to Mr. Rodriguez for me and everyone on here on ATS..
My heart honestly went out for this man.. I have nothing but respect for this man, and what he went threw..
He is a true hero and is treated very badly IMO..

I am really just another person here with no big questions that can be answered.. However it is very important to me that he knows that we love him and honestly care about what he is doing, and I speak for myself but I am once agin honored to be a part of the bigger picture here. And having my thoughts sent his way..

I thank you in advance Dave for doing this
I guess If I had to ask atleast one question it would be..

"What can I do to help you William Rodriguez? I support you fully and will lend you my support in what ever way I can."

So maybe he has a phone number that handles people like myself that will fully support him, or prehaps a website.. Anyway I can get my small voice heard that I stand behind Mr. Rodriguez!!

Ive listen to as many vidoes and MP3's that I can find about William.. He has been mentioned many times by firefighters and other eye wittness.

I saw him on TV that morning.. We are all one on this William.. I belive on 911 we all where deeply connected.. We all cried, and we all felt what happened that day

Edit-spelling.. its late here...

[edit on 8-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My question is

From all your talks and guest spots you have done, have you made money from doing what you do and if so does any of it go to charity or do you pocket some for yourself?

Se7en

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how, in the interview played above, that the reporters' demeanor to Mr. Rodreguez's comments about 911 being a lie is as if he were speaking of a Easter parade? She doesnt seam to grasp the gravity of anything he is saying at all. Nor does she ask any follow up questions to try to flesh out a more complete story. My question is why?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
TWO WORDS......

MAINSTREAM MEDIA. IMHO, of course.

[edit on 12/8/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Greetings. Much a'do so it goes without saying.

What was the exit scene like? You're often described as being 'the last person drug out of the WTC". Can you describe that scenario for us better? What path did you take and how long before you ended up ina vehicle to be driven off? Were you in any position to see things like damage to WTC7 or plane parts scattered around?

What's it like being a former confederate of the 'Amazing Randi' and now his outfit is one of the biggest smear campaign outlets of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Im bumping this thread here.. Only 8 replies?? This is a great chance to get your voice out here folks!! And to a man who was there and went threw a day that we all talk about on here!! I mean 911 is a HOT topic here on ATS.. I think a thread like this has gone unnoticed...

The mainstream media has dismissed this man, and treats him like a guy who is spinning a yarn. I honestly feel he is telling us the truth.. He needs our support. If not for any other reason than mental support and making a show of our thoughts for William Rodriguez. An everyday guy up until that day. He was one of those main charaters, who was wittnessed by atleast 6 others that I heard from on that day.. From workers inside WTC firemen and police officers.

I wasnt not even there and my head is still messed up from 911!
Honestly it did something mentally to us all.. I know I felt it. I know I still feel it.. And thats one thing about 911 that is so deep..
Dont be afraid to step up to the plate here, you might have to dig deep for a moment. And if you simply dont like the guy, fine so be it. But I still feel this thread needed a bump.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

join