It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else heard a high whine in remote locations that cannot be explained?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
me and my brothers heard wot sounds like a cry/whine/scream ive live in this house for 25yrs now and we have never herd anything like this in all the time we have lived here or anywhere for that matter we live rite next to the feilds/forest and it was so loud it would wake you up you could here it from about 800meter and i was pritty eire tbh, we/my bros went into the feilds to find out wot it was with a hammar & a lump of wood we was quite scared and that was a first for me for many years lol we homed in on the noise, it stop screaming/whining it was pitch black so i told one of my bros to get his mob out and use the touch to see wot was in the bush etc,

soon as we flashed it in the bushed where we thort wot ever this thing was we heard a huge snap and alot of movement & rustling i could tell strait up this thing was probly much bigger and heavyer than me and we backed of slowly and we see something bolt out of the bush and run into the forest deeper, i was #ting myself never in my life have i herd anything like it or every sinse, for about 2 week of summer hot summer nights aswell we heard it id reconise its sound again for sure if i heard it it was drilled into my head pritty good after that, would love to find out so would my hole family as thay was all watching us go into the woods with flash lights and saying come back, lol

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks Crakeur for the heads up on my symptoms and maybe someday I will try to investigate it more closely, but for now I will just suffer thru it. I posted this last feb in a earth watchers site trying to find out what it is and keep this in mind I was living on a hill top overlooking the pyramids in Egypt at the time but the high tones just dont go away:

It’s now Feb 07 and one thing I have noticed for the past month is that I have been having a constant tone in mostly my left inner ear, why? In the past I heard this tone many a times but in short bursts over time but now it’s seems to be running all the time. This tone appears to be running around the 17,000 cycles (my guess) and I know this because of all my electronics testing over the years. Its running a little higher than TV’s and I can hear it running even over the TV in front of me, as well as, I have gone around the house turning everything electric off just to prove this tone is real and I hope its not something physically occurring in my brain, I just don’t know. It gets stronger especially at night and in some instances it even seems to pulsate, as well as, sometimes my right ear, but now I'm back in the good ole USA and my inner ear tone is also.
Maybe we are all some sort of test sample or Guinea pig for something on a higher plain like alien or government test subjects or maybe earth time travelers from the future coming back in time and observing or even repairing some sort of mistake, who knows. I’m just not ready to be some sort of Guinea pig to what we call our modern medicine techniques with our state of the art trained scientists, the available electronics equipment that scientists use still needs to be perfected and so in my opinion, they are not ready yet.
On a higher note maybe this test tone is being pulsed to earth by ET technology as a key to try and open our eyes to their presence.
I think all contactee's should find a silent spot around them outside of their dwellings, away from all electronics and electrics and leave their cellphones behind as well and try to concentrate on their inner ears, just maybe more will notice and inform ATSers on their findings.
Maybe this is a test and when we solve the riddle of this tone code we will then be visited by an alien race, they will know that we are ready or just maybe this is my problem, hope to hear from you ATSers.
Oh yeah Tinnitus medicine off the shelf does no affect, just a waste of money,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That depends on if she takes chese with her whine. Personally i'd opt for the varmin, D dogs, and insects. At least you can shoot or swat them

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If it is constant it is that Tinitus thing. If it is not constant then I think it was some kind of government-alien thing. I have the Tinitus thing all the time now in both ears from loud music. I am a musician.

If there are any young musicians reading this make sure to wear some kind of ear plugs when you pratice etc. Car stereos can also produce some pretty loud noise but you got to crank it or it is no fun. Iron Maiden Powerslave concert in 1984 was by far the loudest concert I have ever been to. My ears rang LOUD for 3 days straight, really LOUD.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
On various occassions, day or night, I hear what sounds like a chirp. I never see any birds though & the sound seems identical each time; great variety of locations don't help to explain anything either! I guess we may never know, but then again, maybe when you least expect to, you'll discover the source of this sound?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join