It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Cooling!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't tell these people about global warming!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Gore to U.S., China: Fix climate or else

In accepting the prize he shared with the U.N. climate panel, the former vice president said humanity risks sliding down a path of "mutually assured destruction."

Please...thats way over board!!!! Show us the proof that we are destroying ourselves and death is imminent.

"We, the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency -- a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential even as we gather here,"

Survival of our civilization???? I am a betting guy, can I have some odds please? Hell, I would even lay points on that one!!!

The Bush administration opposed the Kyoto treaty on climate change, saying it would hurt the U.S. economy and objecting that fast developing nations like China and India were not required to reduce emissions.

Funny, no mention that the Bush administration was following the direction of the Clinton Administration. The only thing positive out of that administration was that Bill Clinton too, saw the ridiculous matter in the proposal and refused to sign the Kyoto Treaty. Good for him!

"Will those responsible for decisions in the field of climate change at the global level listen to the voice of science and knowledge, which is now loud and clear?"

Where is the science??? IT IS A THEORY. Please Al, take your nobel peace prize (joke) and go quietly into the night.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
Where is the science??? IT IS A THEORY.

So is atomic theory, evolutionary theory, germ theory.

I guess you don't understand science.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

it's been too warm here (england) for the time of the year for all of autumn and winter. The summer was a washout too. They do say global warming will make things warmer and wetter...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join