It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS The FBI and Jacksons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A few weeks agoI was watching a Michael Jackson documentery. Now this was before his trial remember. And they were interviewing someone and they said the FBI investigaters pressured them into a confession which they then said never happened. A few days later Michael Jackson was arrested and his ranch searched, A few days after that his court date comes and he has a party. One group that partied with him is The Brotherhood of Muslims(terrorists?). Then after that during SuperBowl XXXVIII Janet Jacksons boob was striped. Now CBS is recieving fines. Make up your own concunclusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I conclude that Michael Jackson is a child molester and that Justin Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson's boob to 80 million people.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More Infighting among the silent conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Mucho controversy within the Jackson Family, what else is new?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
all im gonna say, cuz i can't say much, is that the jacksons aren't liked, and janet just wanted to teach the "eye" a lesson thru political statement...censorship in the apocalypse..hence the theme, just like many of michael's nwo themes.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If they have to outdo each other for the public spotlight, I predict that Tito will win a break dancing contest by default with 1 month.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
public spotlight is obvious enough, but that isn't the point she was trying to make.. its all an expression, hence the theme..michael's themes always incorporate most of the time NWO dancers. I mean come on look at the logo for CBS.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Please. I saw the half time show and it was so staged it screamed "LOOK AT ME!" As an NFL fanatic I was pi$$ed. Now they've cancelled all the entertainment for the Pro Bowl.

join