It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aaron1994 one last thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

hi stormdancer, thanx for opening this topic here. looks like some interesting info that you have provded links to. i will check those out.
but i wanted to say to you first, that i agree with your feelings about the kid. i too assumed that it was probably a youngster. but i really saw no point in beating up on the kid.
i do see other points on ppl being tired of hoaxes and wanting them shut down. but wouldn't a pm to the moderators have been just as effective. i felt sorry for him too.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
just google "aaron1994" and you will see what he has been up to. i would put it here but im not sure if i would break any rules (now we wouldnt want to do that to ATS would we). I didnt like the attention he liked to get by spreading lies (i dont mind people that like attention if they deserve it).

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Aaron was in need of attention for that is why he made up such an elaborate story with much spelling errors. He couldn't even decipher the japanese nor chinese language that another poster challenged him with so that alone proves he was a hoax. Many here have tried and failed to prove they were who they are and so forth. I want to say one thing and that is sleeper is the real deal. His story is right on the money because he says things that make so much sense. I have had the experience of being woke up by a watcher and everything sleeper says makes sense to what describes from my one and only experience. Also I hate it when mikesing brings sleeper into other topics like the one he did on aaron's post. I will value mikes opinion but wish he would leave sleeper out of it. Some of us highly respect sleeper and everything he has done for us. I wanted to tell him and a few others this but the mods closed the thread before I could get my message out so hopefully those that brought sleeper into the thread will please respect others belief and leave sleeper out of it!! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i understand what you say about respect. some members could give a
about respecting peoples beliefs.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

hi stormdancer, thanx for opening this topic here. looks like some interesting info that you have provded links to. i will check those out.
but i wanted to say to you first, that i agree with your feelings about the kid. i too assumed that it was probably a youngster. but i really saw no point in beating up on the kid.
i do see other points on ppl being tired of hoaxes and wanting them shut down. but wouldn't a pm to the moderators have been just as effective. i felt sorry for him too.

TY , sizzle, as others have said here maybe he has been up to no good elsewhere on the web, but what he did here was harmless, I guess it is how seriously we take ourselves.

I can take most things with a grain of salt and move on, I worry ,more about the nasty evil remarks people post, then aarons silly little game.

But yes we could say it brings down the credibility of the forum, but if I told my stories most would not believe me either, so where is the delicate balance?

One thing I would like to know is how people tracked him?

This makes me worry about how much people know about me personally, I have nothing to hide but it does make one feel uncomfortable.

[edit on 013131p://bSunday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If this is him, look at the poem he wrote, there is an enlightened side to him.

Look what he wrote under location,

" the hell that is my home?"

God lord,

[edit on 013131p://bSunday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

hi sd, i saw that too. it really breaks my heart for the little guy. there must be something going very wrong in his life that made him need to come here and tell tall tales.
you mentioned having some stories of your own. i would like to hear them. but i understand you not wanting to be put in the hot seat also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join