It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aaron1994 one last thought

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here's the deal,
Maybe aaron is an indigo, he has the face of an angel, and his thoughts are very altruistic for one so young.

Maybe this was planned as a prank but he is actually getting insights from another place in time.

I have had many mystical experiences, I consider myself a mystic, I could tell many true stories about my experiences, but I still maintain my sensibilities and remain rational, above all I keep my sense of humor.

When I think of science fiction writers like Jules Vern who saw and imagined and wrote about things that came to pass in an almost prophetic light ahead of his time,

Could aaron be doing the same?

We pass through the veil of forgetfulness, yet something feeds the imagination.

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How did you see a picture of him? He didn't post one?

*confused*

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
green, one of the other poster posted a link to his picture, the mods edited it out,

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Maybe this was planned as a prank but he is actually getting insights from another place in time.

You are right..............no.

He stepped out of his gaming world into reality and got a door shut in his face because we are REAL people who deny ignorance.

Cute but stupid boy who needs to grow up if he wants to play here..............

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Greeneye, I read faces, and this kids face was above beautiful, there was something about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Cute but stupid boy who needs to grow up if he wants to play here

Why would you call him stupid?

So then we should be mentors and guides,

It is just the nurturer in me I guess, not to hinder the freedom of expression.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't want to offend anyone, but this is a alternative site in many ways, and I myself am alternative in my views but also a skeptic, I usually see through the dim glass,

There are many post on this site that get debunked all the time, yet the person continues to post.

I don't know, the kid just touched my heart.

I'm a sap,

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Guess he could write a book or perhaps answer the questions we gave him?

Not a Star child or a prophet just a boy with a pretty face. U2U him and get back to us okay?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
HI Keebie,

When I was young I didn't understand what I was seeing, and I too was very much the practical jokster.

I still have that ornery streak, like Enki.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We are all children of the stars.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Have I missed something? What are you guy's on about?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I understand but it is a delusion to believe this is true. I seen his world online its not real. I also read his websites and this boy is truly human with a twist of reality.

But I agree we are all Children of the Stars!

Keebie

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We got moved to BTS not ATS so...........

talking about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi keebie, I don't want to judge personal tales we tell, who can prove them right or wrong?

One thing that comes to mind is the moon soul catcher.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One thing that caught my eye was his comment about their language being whistles,

Does he know ancient tribes used to communicate with clicks and whistles?

After years of reading about ancient tribes and civilization I come to the conclusion that perhaps before we communicated with whistles we may have been telepathic, it was a natural instinct that we lost.

Was this just his imagination remembering something,

What is the imagination exactly?

Where do great scientific minds get their creative images from?

Having said that, I believe we are stranded.

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
Albert Einstein

[edit on 063131p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Got a pic of him to post in here?

Storm...I give people the benefit of the doubt....only so far.

Hon? He...um...kinda 'smacks with the SAM I AM profile'...and 'then some....sorry babes.

Springer gave that [person] 24 hours to 'cough up' with legit stuffs. I hope he keeps good his word. AHEM..I KNOW..He'll keep good with his word.

I work hardy hardy, and yet, at the same time, keep up with the boards...big TIME.

I have yet to see substantial PROOF, from this character.

Re-post here, for Ducky, the pics that this character posted.

Humor me hon.

I'm like the majority of ATS..."Im sooooo sick and tired of hearing BS, and seeing the BS pics..."LOOK...I'm freakin doubting Thomas...looking at Jesus's wounds. Show me the wounds....SHOW ME THE PROOF.

Appologies.

We at ATS, want to see Proof.

How hard is THAT to ask for?

Respectively,

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just for fun and my own personal satisfaction,

Antichthon
An`tich´thon
n. 1. A hypothetical earth counter to ours, or on the opposite side of the sun.
2. Inhabitants of opposite hemispheres.

According to some Greek Mythology, Antichthon was placed between Earth and the center of the universe, the throne of Zeus, to stop man from looking at God directly.

ONE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PYTHAGOREAN SYSTEM might be mentioned here--the attempt of an otherwise unknown astronomer, Philolaus, to remove the motionless Earth from its place in the centre of the universe and give it an orbit of its own. His reasons, except that he hoped by this to account better for the seemingly contrary movements of the heavens, do not concern us here. But it is a transition-picture. For by moving the Earth from the centre and letting her move in Space, he may have solved one problem, but he raised two new ones. He had left the sacred place, the Centre of the World, empty, and he had disturbed the cosmic octave by adding to it another moving body. Heretofore the Earth had been mute because it was motionless; now movement gave it its own note in a disturbed scale. So in the sacred place he put the purest of the elements, Fire, forerunner of the Central Sun. Then, more to restore the harmony of numberquite likely, than to explain Night and Day, he created another moving heavenly body, the planet Antichthon, or Counter-Earth, and gave it an orbit between the Earth and the Central Fire with one of its faces turned always to the Fire. This gave nine moving bodies, and with the star-sphere as another, the number was increased from the sacred number seven to the sacred number ten. The Earth revolved with one face turned always away from the centre; Antichthon, the new planet, was therefore always invisible. After this rearrangement was completed, explanations purporting to reconcile a geocentric with an ignicentric system were invented plenteously, some of them very interesting ones. "Those who partook of a greater knowledge," wrote Simplicius, "called the fire in the middle the creating power, which from the middle gives life to the whole Earth and again warms that which has been cooled. . . . But they called the Earth a star because it also is an instrument of time, for it is the cause of days and nights, for it makes day to the part illumined by the Sun, but night to the part which is in the cone of the shadow." And he ends by saying that the moon was called the antichthon, because it is "an aethereal Earth.",

Earth Mysteries

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi Ducky I don't have the picture,

and I too am a skeptic.

I just thought we might take this to a new level.

aaron ,I doubt will come back.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I mentioned the moon as a soul catcher, something Mr.Lear might be interested in.

www.robotwisdom.com...

fabpedigree.com...

This is not myth

the stelae of Adda-Guppi, the temple’s High Priestess,
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

blog.seniorennet.be...

I (am) the lady Adda-guppi’, mother of Nabium-na’id, king of Babylon, votaress of the gods Sin, Nin-gal, Nusku, and Sadarnunna, my deities who, from my childhood, have sought after their godheads. Whereas in the i6th year of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, Sin, king of the gods, with his city and his temple was angry and went up to heaven-the city and the people that (were) in it went to ruin.

books.google.com...< br />
THE GOD WHO RETURNED FROM HEAVEN

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Many may have never head of Adad-Guppi , the lady Adad-Guppi was a real person, she was

the lady Adda-guppi’, mother of Nabium-na’id, king of Babylon, votaress of the gods Sin, Nin-gal, Nusku, and Sadarnunna, my deities who, from my childhood, have sought after their godheads. Whereas in the i6th year of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, Sin, king of the gods, with his city and his temple was angry and went up to heaven-the city and the people that (were) in it went to ruin.

Lord Sin went to the moon, it is said.

The City of the Moon God: Religious Traditions of Harran

top topics

<<   2 >>

join