It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism, Aliens and Space-Based Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I originally came across this information several years ago. It's one of those over-arching conspiracies that ties in seemingly separate topics that have their own conspiritorial lives as subjects of neverending discussions on the web at places like ATS.

I think that once you read the interview you'll start to see a pattern in today's events. I've been paying attention to world events for the last several years with this always in the back of my mind and I think that it is coming true. Trust me, I'm always ready to call BS on some far out CT, so I have to feel relatively certain something is real before I say publicly that I think it might be true. You can read the interview for yourself, but the Russians have come and gone, the threat of terrorism/rogue nations is already here and I definitely see a constant slow conditioning of the public mind to the threat of killer asteroids and an even more subtle move toward government disclosure of the reality of extraterrestrials based on the recent explosion in television programming on the subject. If you take a look at the threats described in the interview they've already played 3 of their 5 manufactured threat cards.

I've always felt that if the government ever does disclose the reality of extraterrestrials it will not be for our benefit or for some moral reason. I think people are extremely naive to believe otherwise and should be wary of official proclamations of the truth.

Here is the link to the interview:

Carol Rosin Interview

Here is recent link about space based weapons:

Record Sales for Aerospace Industry

And here is a recent link about killer asteroids:

Congress and Killer Asteroids

I'd like you're opinions on this.

new topics

join