It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism involved with shootings.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Certainly a very small percentage of violent crimes have satanic connections. But there does seem to be a whole series of motiveless crimes committed by young people who have a satanic ideation. Some more examples:

5-26-94
Clay Shrout, 17, murdered his parents and two sisters, kidnapped his prom date from her home, then drove to the school and took hostages at Ryle High School, Union, Kentucky

-- Clay... covered nearly every inch of his bedroom walls with posters of heavy metal bands and groups depicting Satanic messages or calls for death. And, he began dabbling in the occult. One friend dismissed Clay's growing fascination with witchcraft, vampires and sacrifice as merely the pursuit of knowledge. But Suarez said Clay once showed him a series of about 10 horizontal cuts down his forearm that Clay attributed to a vampire ritual.

--From Shrout's room they collected ... a book, The Complete Book of Spells, Ceremonies & Magic.

--He was unable to explain his actions

-----------

11-15-95
Jamie Rouse, 18, Lyneville, Tennessee, shot two teachers and one student with .22cal rifle. A self-proclaimed Satanist, dressed all in black.

--In ninth grade, Jamie had scratched an inverted cross on his forehead, a symbol other students had told him was a sign of Satan worship.

--As his senior year began, he submitted his entry for the yearbook: ''I, Satan, James Rouse, leave my bad memories here to my two brothers.'' He listened to heavy metal music cranked very loud because it drowned out the voices in his head that he later told psychiatrists he had been hearing at the time.

------------------

10-1-97 Luke Woodham, Pearl High School, Pearl, Mississippi 2 dead, 7 wounded
Another teenage Death Metal lover, 16-year-old Luke Woodham of Pearl, Mississippi, killed his mother by beating her with a baseball bat, stabbing her repeatedly, and slitting her throat. He then went to his high school and calmly opened fire with a .30-30 rifle on fellow students. He killed two girls and wounded seven others. Woodham was part of a group of Death Metal fans who prayed to Satan, admired Hitler, tortured animals, and embraced the anti-Christian views of the German philosopher Nietzsche. Woodham had written out his blasphemy against God on a paper found by the police: "Hate the accursed god of Christianity. Hate him for making you! Hate him for flinging you into a monstrous life you did not ask for nor deserve! Fill your heart, mind, and soul with hatred; until itís all you know ... hate until you can't anymore."

He also listened to "a lot of Marilyn Manson type of music.''

----------------

2-20-98
"Kentucky Occult Teen Killers"
Four teen-agers and two young adults from eastern Kentucky pleaded guilty to killing a couple and their 6-year-old daughter.
Natasha Cornett, 19, the reputed ringleader,told her first lawyer she was the daughter of Satan. Prosecutors said two days before the killings the group held a bizarre ritual in a Pikeville, Ky., motel room that included self-mutilation and bloodletting. Cornett -- who said she wanted to to cross the country killing people like in "Natural Born Killers" -- had almost 20 cuts on her right arm and about 50 on her left arm when she was arrested. Apparently she only could communicate with Satan after cutting herself and bleeding.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by starviego]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
music can influence the mood you are in which then has a direct effect on how you are feeling... how you feel affects the type of thoughts that you have.. I think that is an excellent point to bring up that Satan was an angel of Music.. Also I would like to mention the possessed man that Jesus healed.. he lived in the grave yard.. he screamed and he cut himself with stones... Christ healed him of his possession.. Not only can someone be possessed but they can be possessed by multiple spirits... It is very dangerious to medle in the dark arts.. Before I gave my life to Christ I suffered from serious and very scary sleep paralysis something I have posted about before... I am lead to believe that this started a few months after I had tried to perform out of body technique I read in a book.. about opening my mind and relaxing... I may have been off guard and not walking close to the Lord and with faith at the time I may have been very vulnerable.. needless to say that after I truly accepted Christ and asked him to save me I never suffered from sleep paralysis again... Also my behavior and my thoughts took a 180 in the other direction..

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Neariah

lucifer, angel of LIGHT, not music.

and...you know what, i'm not going to bother, no matter how much evidence i'd present you with, you're not going to change your mind because you have a very narrow view of the world that isn't dependent on facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by jammybunn

that is a ridiculous argument.
the only reason you couldn't stop listening to it was due to how good the band is. they're wonderful musicians.

anyway, why does metal get the label of evil? what about jazz? it has quite the messed up history. so does blues.

anyway, point being that this entire thread is stupid.
it rests on assumptions... primarily that whole "the devil exists" thing.

prove he doesnt then! im not saying i can prove he does but making a statement like that shows how narrow minded you are

as for not stop listening to it, i didnt say i couldnt stop listening to it, i said i couldnt get it out my head- 2 different things there. I wouldnt say they are a good band coz 1. thats the only snippet ive heard and 2, i generally dont listen to foreign language bands and i dont speak german.

finally, if the thread is so stupid- dont browse it

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

First of all.. the verse you are referring to in Isiah... is not speaking of Lucifer ... SATAN.. it is describing King Tyre.... Second I do stand corrected in the fact that we are not sure if Satan was the angel of music but verse

Ezekiel 28:13b: "The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created......................You were the anointed cherub who covers.....You were the anointed cherub who covers."""

can definitly be understood that Satan did part take in musical leadership....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Source

Lucifer means morning star.

Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy

Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument.

Ezekiel 28:13 - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

These were the same words that were spoken of lucifer in

Isaiah 14:11-14
(11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the NOISE OF YOUR HARPS; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.)-(New International Version)

King James Version
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee
Seraphim

The Seraphim (singular “Seraph”), mentioned in Isaiah 6:1-7 , serve as the caretakers of God’s throne and continuously singing his praises: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts. All the earth is filled with His Glory.” It is said that they surround the throne of God, singing the music of the spheres and regulating the movement of the heavens as it emanates from God. It is also said that such a bright light emanates from them that nothing, not even other divine beings, can look upon them. It is said that there are four of them surrounding God’s throne, where they burn eternally from love and zeal for God.

The Seraphim have six wings; two covering their face, two covering their feet, and two that they fly with.

Unlike other Seraphim who had six wings, Lucifer was featured to have twelve wings.
Cherubim

The Cherubim (singular “Cherub”) are beyond the throne of God; they are the guardians of light and of the stars. It is believed that, although they are removed from man’s plane of reality, the divine light that they filter down from Heaven still touches the lives of living things.

They have four faces: one of a man, ox, lion, and eagle. The ox-face is considered the “true face”, as later on in Ezekiel the ox’s face is called a cherub’s face (Chapter 10). They have eight conjoined wings covered with eyes, and they have ox’s feet.

Cherubim are considered the elect beings for the purpose of protection. Cherubim guard Eden and the throne of God.

Their rank among angels is uncertain but they are always categorized in the First Sphere. Some believe them to be an order or class of angels; others hold them to be a class of heavenly beings higher than angels. Cherubim are said to have perfect knowledge of God, surpassed only by the love of the Seraphim.

The Cherubim are mentioned in Genesis 3:24 ; Ezekiel 10:17-20 ; and 1 Kings 6:23-28 .

Since Lucifer/beelzebub seemed to have been greater than the other beings, he is thought to be the chief of music.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join