It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism involved with shootings.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I haven't looked at this kind of information since around 1998,
But it's too sad to forget with new mass shootings.
This site is from the Columbine era....
Shootings and Satanism
There's some more I have to get on this,
I don't know how to open more than one tab at a time on firefox, so I'll try to be back in a little bit.

O.K., here's info on another young shooter Luke Woodham

I'll try to get more.
This is horrible.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
[here is the new guy.]

i think christians have use every excuse in the book to involve their biggest enemy, satanist, and metal music and stuff like that, with tragic events.

i honestly think this is just christian propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eta_Carinae_

i think christians have use every excuse in the book to involve their biggest enemy, satanist, and metal music and stuff like that, with tragic events.

i honestly think this is just christian propaganda.

Agreed. People are just saying Satan had something to do with it because they can't accept that people are evil. People don't want to see themselves as evil and selfish, but we are.

We do volunteer work to make our own self feel better. Think about how evil we are. Stupid Christians blaming Satan.

Christianity = Manipulation

IMHO

P.S. Don't hate.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I believe that Satan can have a huge negative influence in people's lives, but only if they let him. Human history is full of individuals who are so ludicrously depraved that, for me, that's proof enough of Satan. It's hard to believe that certain people can be so evil without external help.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
I believe that Satan can have a huge negative influence in people's lives, but only if they let him. Human history is full of individuals who are so ludicrously depraved that, for me, that's proof enough of Satan. It's hard to believe that certain people can be so evil without external help.

I would never try to prove or disprove God or Satan, simply because it can't be proved or disproved. "Satan," I believe is a Christian concept that explains the unexplainable, like why some humans are evil.

We as each race, civilization and religions all have our crazy people.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Between possible military involvement and psychotropic drugs, I think satanism is at least AS plausible.

One of the shootings even involved the high priest of on group having to testify!
But, I can't find it.
Does anyone know which one?

This map found on a satanist website is weird.

Hexagram linked to shooting locations

I'll go get more, I had a link on Columbine.
O.K.,
Here's a page that has lots about columbine as well as jeffrey Weise
another killer.
Also, Son Of Sam.
He's a born-again christian, now, FOR REAL!

Satanic murderers
There's a real link to organized satanism!

scroll down to Columbine, etc......

When I click on their adobe links, my computer seizes up a little.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I recall that there were some utterly senseless slayings not too long ago by some teenagers in Tennessee that turned out to have a Satanic connection...could that be what you're thinking about?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No, it was in the 90's and it was a school shooting.
I wish I could remember.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
assume for a second that no outside evil influence was involved. could it be that these people are just troubled or want negative attention? the person was probably messed up without any satanist connection. but because of his INTEREST in that stuff, it suddenly becomes the cause. it should be more apparent that his association with "satanism" was a byproduct of his character.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
assume for a second that no outside evil influence was involved. could it be that these people are just troubled or want negative attention?

Research that shooter who shot the 8 people in a mall in Omaha.

He said he was a loser and no one would remember him and after he killed himself and killed people he would be remembered.

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Yes, sometimes, but if some of these events were orchestrated, manipulated by authoritative adults, then THEY also should be held accountable!!!
The only one so far that doesn't look definitively attached to organized satanism is Virginia Tech, That's not to say he wasn't involved in some psychiatric think-tank group or something.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CalebTN

I'm reading about him, but, so far all I get is he got fired and lost his girlfriend
No mention of the 4 year state-ward-ship and the threats somone was making against people who talked about him.

It took a LONG time to get real info on dylan and klebold (Columbine)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Debora Maruca Kovac, Hawkins' landlord who found the suicide note, said he wrote he was sorry for everything and did not want to be a burden to anyone any longer.

Hawkins said in the note he loved his friends and family, but "he was a piece of s--- all his life, and now he'll be famous," she told CNN.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seems like nothing more than propaganda here. These shooters were depressed, on meds, and may have suffered other mental conditions that were not dealt with. Sometimes the meds have side-effects also, which was suspected in one of the Columbine shooters. These are rebellious children that required attention in some way or another.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalebTN

www.cnn.com...

Debora Maruca Kovac, Hawkins' landlord who found the suicide note, said he wrote he was sorry for everything and did not want to be a burden to anyone any longer.

Hawkins said in the note he loved his friends and family, but "he was a piece of s--- all his life, and now he'll be famous," she told CNN.

Then it's MORE confusing.

How does he go from "I don't want to be a burden"," to I'm going to kill middle-aged strangers!"???

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Did you take time to even look at this?

Did you see the drawings and letters by Dylan and Klebold????

The Propaganda is that the media picks and chooses what we shall hear.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Research that shooter who shot the 8 people in a mall in Omaha.

He said he was a loser and no one would remember him and after he killed himself and killed people he would be remembered.

Pathetic.

right....which pretty much jives with what i said. just be cause someone kills in the name of (insert whatever diety figure you like here), doesn't mean they were under any influence of said supernatural entity.

another thing to consider is countless people were murdered in the name of god through wars, witch trials, etc. does that mean god had influenced them to kill so many innocent people? i'd wager not. it was their fanaticism with their religions that justified it, at least in their minds. i think we have something similar here.

satan gets a lot of blame for stuff just because he's seen as "evil". he's probably in hell going "Whoa! wait a minute here, I totally didn't tell him to do that. I have bigger fish to fry and I have better ways of doing it." (no, for the record i don't condone satan worship - mostly because i don't believe he exists.)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Did you take time to even look at this?

Did you see the drawings and letters by Dylan and Klebold????

If you had read thoroughly about the Columbine case, you would have known that both Columbine shooters were obsessed with a PC game called Doom. That little devil character there is the exact same thing from the game. It's nothing he envisioned himself. At their age, sometimes distinguishing reality from fiction isn't quite there, and when you top that with meds and clinical depression it doesn't help.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

But, then again, can one not argue that depression is, at least sometimes, the work of Satan?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Well if that's what you want to call it...The lord of darkness works in mysterious ways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join