It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Could Stage Terror In America to Pre-empt Iran Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Saudis Could Stage Terror In America to Pre-empt Iran Attack

www.prisonplanet.com

Former CIA veteran Robert Baer has suggested that a withdrawal from the possibility of striking Iran could be reversed if a terror attack was to take place in America - and he fingered America's ally Saudi Arabia as the most likely perpetrator of any such attack. Baer also questioned why the U.S. and its allies continue to protect individuals who consorted with the alleged mastermind of 9/11 before the attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Baer is ex-CIA but well renowned for his knowledge of middle east tactics. My opinion for a while now has been that the Saudi's are really one of worst perpetrators of personal freedoms in the middle east and they had their hands all over 9/11. Their rich oil resources and alliance with this and past administrations has clearly laid the foundation such that no other nations question them including perhaps this possible scenario.

brill

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i have been saying for years that we should have went after saudis but everyfool i talk to say well iraq and afganistan were behind 911. poor poor sheeple. why didn't we go after them simple oil if we blockaded their ports the rest of the world woould have had a fit. what we should have done is sent in some special forces teams in and rounded up all the fanatical clerics and put them down then blamed it on rival factions.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

The problem is that Saudi Arabia is not just a radical cleric groups per say.

Saudi Arabia is ruled by the Saud house, a very friendly feudal monarchy to the Bush and any US administration, because they are the ones in control of the Saudi nation and the Saudi oil.

But also they have been known to fund terrorist in the way of donations to different organizations.

They are very wealthy and with large holdings on US economy.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What would Saudi Arabia have to gain by having the US attack Iran? The only way I see them being involved would be at the request of the US, for a false flag type of event.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It would not make any sense for the Saudis to do such a thing. The very existence of the House of Sa'ud is dependent on the favor and protection of the United States. They would have too much to loss and too little to gain. If it were discovered the Saudis were behind it (and by that I mean the Saudi government, not Saudi nationals), it would spell the end of the House of Sa'ud.

Far from blaming the entirity of Saudi Arabia for the actions of a few, I think the Saudi relationship with terrorism is akin to the relationship many Americans had with the IRA. While the governments do not support such organizations, you will find citizens who do, and in many cases unbeknownst to those same citizens. They believe their money goes to various charities, but are instead being funnelled to terrorist groups.

The idea of America attacking Saudi Arabia is insanity. What little support we have among the Muslim world would disappear in an instance. While the Muslim world views the House of Sa'ud as corrupt, the family has positions themselves as the defenders of Islam and the protectors of Mecca and Medina. War with Saudi Arabia would be the final straw in convincing Muslims the US has declared war on Islam. Plus, on just a simple economic level, it would be disasterous for us, considering how much we rely on Saudi oil.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
All he has is a suggestion and no hard evidence.
Why not just say the U.S. government should be the one to commit acts of terror in our own country instead of relying on the Saudis to do it? After all the perception that the Saudis are unreliable terrorists that can't fly planes...................

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
All he has is a suggestion and no hard evidence.Why not just say the U.S. government should be the one to commit acts of terror in our own country instead of relying on the Saudis to do it? After all the perception that the Saudis are unreliable terrorists that can't fly planes...

You have an excellent point, Delta Boy. Why would the US need the Saudis to commit a false-flag operation when they could do it themselves? Especially if you buy into the 9/11 conspiracy theories; if some Saudis couldn't manage a terrorist attack six years ago without the help of the US government, why would you think they could pull one off now?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Interesting to point out that the Saud family have very large amount of cash that can be use at will without been traced.

Actually when the 9/11 it was a large cash donation that was traced from one of the members of the Saud family to a terrorist organization.

If my mind doesn't play tricks with me I believe that it was investigated and cleared in the benefit to the Royal family.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually when the 9/11 it was a large cash donation that was traced from one of the members of the Saud family to a terrorist organization. If my mind doesn't play tricks with me I believe that it was investigated and cleared in the benefit to the Royal family.

That may be true; however, there are some 7000 members of the House of Sa'ud.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yes is many family members, that makes it easier for shady deal to be made (no that they are not doing that now) and it makes it more diffuclt to trace them back to any specific member of the Saud house.

top topics

join