It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions For Chemtrail Believers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Look at the photo on page one and see the chemtrails ' dripping ', meaning the cloud that is shown drooping and we see the ' cloud ' do things I have never seen a normal coud do.
~ ~ ~
Please, Mr. Weatherman Ozzie: Tell us from your professional literature with examples and photos ( this should be really easy for you ) of clouds acting in the same way at the same altitudes as we see in the pics earlier in this thread..The ones where the streamers are falling and the cloud expanding from a single trail.

Something like this?

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Thankyou for answering......I finally found a chemtrail believer that could answer all questions rationally

Appreciate your post :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I personally find the entire 'chemtrail' conspiracy completely absurd.

What? - Chemical trails.

Where? - In the sky.

Why? - No comment.

When is somebody going to explain why exactly the conspirators are performing these acts? What is the point of all of this? This is basically a manifestation of paranoics and is founded on completely nothing other than a few pictures of clouds and vapour trails. A picture of a cloud does not prove some sort of wide ranging conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paulpaulpaul

Exactly.

That was the whole point of this post. Thats why I posted the questions. It was an attempt to see if I being a weather professional could be convinced that the chemtrail theory was plausible.....I am no where near it being possible yet

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The Government has already admitted that the ' weather modification ' is happening, and confirmed by FAA sources.

I know that weather modification is happening, its called cloud seeding and they have just started it in south east queensland here in Australia. Cloud seeding has nothing to do with chemtrails.

And just for the record, cloud seeding does not reach the ground and cause ill health to those that are worried

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join