It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions For Chemtrail Believers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Actually, I have another question for chemtrail believers:

If you had never before noticed an anvil-shaped cumulonimbus cloud, but then read on the internet that such clouds have only been observed in recent years and are a sign of a nefarious secret weather modification programme that has a side effect of poisoning your water supply, and if you subsequently started noticing such clouds with increasing regularity, would you then refuse to accept any meteorological explanation given as to why such clouds form, or that they've been observed for much longer than just a few years?

Because by analogy, that's what the chemtrail myth boils down to ......

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What I observed in the sky were not clouds. They were coming out of airplanes and creating the tic tac toe pattern above me at the park. There were two low flying planes and they would fly in one direction and then return the other direction.

It had nothing to do with clouds they were coming out of the airplanes and remaining in the sky for hours.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Sounds like sky writers or something (not saying that they are, thats just what it appears to be). What altitude do you think they were at?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Of course I have no clue as to the altitude. I can only speak in the limited language I know which to express what I saw. The planes were low enough to see clearly, but I probably couldn't have read anything on them. I didn't see any writing but my eyes aren't that good. But my eyes are good enough to have observed what I described.

If they were skywriters they should have finished the game by filling in the squares with x's and o's.

Edit to add:

Oh yeah, and around this same time but not the same day I observed what was said to be a "sundog" when I made a thread about it the day it happpened I was assured it must be a "sundog" but when I researched the criteria to make a sundog it was not even close to fitting. Something about where the sun was on the horizan blah, blah, blah............. it was pretty close to afternoon, 1:00pm and it was pretty visable like a rainbow in the sky.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Could you pleased describe to me what you saw? I may be able to help you with that if it is a weather phenomenen?

Oh, you should carry a camera to, would be awesome to have some pics

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I saw a reflection in the sky that appeared shining out of a thin cloudy wispy white looking area that had all the colors of a rainbow only it was shaped.............well it had no shape it was just a blur of color coming out of the cloudy area shining through it. It was shiny and colorful.

I have since seen pics of "sundogs" and it looked like one of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Does sound like a sundog to me. They're more common when the sun is low in the sky, which of course it is even at 1pm atm in mid northern latitudes. All you need is high level cloud - whether that be natural cirrus or man-made cirrus - in the right position for the ice crystals in the cloud to refract the sun

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Ok, well sundogs dont always have top appear when the sun is low. It's a myth and they do occasionally happen during the day. It does definently sounds like a coloured sundog and the colours you saw would have been from light refracting off the ice crystals in cirrus clouds. You can also get white sundogs which occur when light is reflected off ice crystals. Hope this helps you

That thin whipsy white area by the way is what we call cirrus cloud, Essans picture is a good example

[edit on 14/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oz, that pic you presented looks exactly like what I saw.

Pretty cool, huh?

Only thing I don't understand is that it was summertime as far as the weather goes, but maybe there are high up ice crystals?

I see what you are saying about some of the clouds are man made and some are natural.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes, it doesnt matter what time of the year it is, the upper atmosphere is always very cold. The ice crystal clouds, cirrus, cirrostratus and cirrocumulus occur around 30,000ft in the sky. At this height all water is in its solid form ice, which refracts sunlight sometimes producing coloured bands. It also happens in lower level clouds without the sundog effect. When this happens its called irisation. Definently one of the most interesting things in the sky in my opinion.

PS- It was Essan that provided that picture....cheers Essan

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Look at the photo on page one and see the chemtrails ' dripping ', meaning the cloud that is shown drooping and we see the ' cloud ' do things I have never seen a normal coud do. Chemtrails are a FACT. The patents are there are the proof is there. NO regular clouds display the effects seen in that picture. I have seen it often here where I live: A clear day, NO clouds, and then the planes come..back and forth, and as the patterns dissolve into the usual cloud banks covering the sky, it is apparent that this is NOT normal cloud activity.

I have been sky watching all my life and have NEVER seen clouds that are caused by mere contrails: they dissipate because they CANNOT maintain the temps neded to SPREAD and form cloud banks!! No weatherman can tell me that a brief stream of heated air could keep expanding and growing and dripping those tell tale streamers we see..with the usual ' rainbow colors, as if some oily substance were being seen thru light and water beads.

These CHEMtrails DO drop to the ground and many people are gathering the materials and having them tested..barium in high amounts is common.This is a case of jealousy: Professional weathermen think that they would have been taught about such things..but they do not take the devious and secretive nature of the government into account. If the truth were told, people would be furious that these spraying programs are happening, and so obviously. All the liars have to do is say " It's just jets flying over ', and half of the people will yawn and go back to sleep; but those who cannot be fooled by words when we see evidence will not accept the lies.

Please, Mr. Weatherman Ozzie: Tell us from your professional literature with examples and photos ( this should be really easy for you ) of clouds acting in the same way at the same altitudes as we see in the pics earlier in this thread..The ones where the streamers are falling and the cloud expanding from a single trail. No bog weather systems around, just a clear sky and then the trails..and they seem to have similar characteristics to each other, even though a search of cloud related info show me NO examples of normal clouds acting this way, whether from a ' contrail ' or not. CONTRAILS cannot expand infintely!! What is creating the additional heat to continue the gathering of the molecules of water? Nothing!!

There is TOO much evidence that chemtrails are real, and it may be comforting to imagine that this is all nothing, but it IS something, and something bad.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Look at the photo on page one and see the chemtrails ' dripping ', meaning the cloud that is shown drooping and we see the ' cloud ' do things I have never seen a normal coud do.

Thats called virga. Which is precipitation which falls from a cloud (in this case a contrail, which is just cirrus cloud formed from water vapour in jet exhaust), but does not reach the ground. At high altitudes like the one in the picture the ice crystals just melt and evaporate

I they dissipate because they CANNOT maintain the temps neded to SPREAD and form cloud banks!!

NO, the dissipate because they fall into warmer air, where they melt and evaporate. The lower the altitude, the warmer the air.....its simple science

No weatherman can tell me that a brief stream of heated air could keep expanding and growing and dripping those tell tale streamers we see..with the usual ' rainbow colors, as if some oily substance were being seen thru light and water beads.

Heated air? Its around -60 degrees celsius up there.....where did you get heated air from

These CHEMtrails DO drop to the ground and many people are gathering the materials and having them tested..barium in high amounts is common.

Do you have a reliable source as backup for this?

CONTRAILS cannot expand infintely!! What is creating the additional heat to continue the gathering of the molecules of water? Nothing!!

Contrails expand because the hit the tropopause, which is the point at which the air stops getting colder with elevation and starts to heat up as the atmosphere changes from the stratosphere to the troposphere. Ever seen an anvil shape on the top of a thunderstorm? Thats the ice crystal tops hitting the tropopause

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok, here are a few links..read them well. The Government has already admitted that the ' weather modification ' is happening, and confirmed by FAA sources. There are many local news stations around the nation that are investigating the barium filled evidence being gathered. Take your time Aussie and learn:

www.carnicom.com...

This one is especially thorough with much science:

www.anomalytv.com...

And: Air Traffic Controllers getting worried:

www.willthomas.net...

If you take a few hours and read the ioncluded info, then go to Youtube and type in ' chemtrail evidence ', I believe that you will no longer believe that the grids and patterns and varying altitudes and areas of coverage are nothing more than ordinary planes flying merrily along on their routes. Too much evidence to ignore..all you need is a new education and you will be right there with us!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Thanks for that, I had a good laugh

I asked for reliable sources and you presented me with an article that Jeff Rense appears in, and a website from Will Thomas.

I am sure you can do better than that

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

These CHEMtrails DO drop to the ground and many people are gathering the materials and having them tested..barium in high amounts is common.

are many local news stations around the nation that are investigating the barium filled evidence being gathered.

Barium is found all over the place (including in some tap water)...and has nothing to do with the trails coming from jets/planes.

There are many? Hmmmm. Well, I certainly recall ONE story making the news....and there wass NO WAY the barium they guy from OK collected could be proven to come from a jet. Even the scientists testing it said they can not prove where the Barium came from. In fact, the state he lives in is known to have high barium levels in its soil.

Here are some facts on Barium:

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
What is barium?
Barium is a silvery-white metal which exists in nature only in ores containing mixtures of elements. It combines with other chemicals such as sulfur or carbon and oxygen to form barium compounds.

Barium compounds are used by the oil and gas industries to make drilling muds. Drilling muds make it easier to drill through rock by keeping the drill bit lubricated. They are also used to make paint, bricks, ceramics, glass, and rubber.

Barium sulfate is sometimes used by doctors to perform medical tests and to take x-rays of the gastrointestinal tract.

What happens to barium when it enters the environment?
Barium gets into the air during the mining, refining, and production of barium compounds, and from the burning of coal and oil.
The length of time that barium will last in air, land, water, or sediments depends on the form of barium released.
Barium compounds, such as barium sulfate and barium carbonate, which do not dissolve well in water, can last a long time in the environment.
Barium compounds, such as barium chloride, barium nitrate, or barium hydroxide, that dissolve easily in water usually do not last in these forms for a long time in the environment. The barium in these compounds that is dissolved in water quickly combines with sulfate or carbonate that are naturally found in water and become the longer lasting forms (barium sulfate and barium carbonate).
Fish and aquatic organisms can accumulate barium.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Why has there been almost 300 views but less than 20 replies?

Only one chemtrail person has attempted to answer the questions I put forward. Is that because u other chemtrailers cant answer them?

C'mon give it a go people

seems the tables have turned.... i took the time to reply to the best I could, but it was ignored. Lesson learned, hopefully the next time I decide to take part in a related discussion, the memory of this thread won't discourage me from taking part.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by scientist]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I dint ignore your post at all.....I did reply to you, at the bottom of page one, check it out

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Also, why did you neglect the answer the question about the jetstream winds? Seems like you didn't have an answer for that one did you

ah, apparently I was the one ignoring
sorry.

i didnt respond to jet streams, because i would be talking out of my pound sign hole.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Haha, yeah thats ok....its good to know that you stayed away from a topic that you dont know much about. I really do respect that

kudos to you for admitting that

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, if you insist.

Why does water vapour or contrails rapidly dissipate in the upper air levels while chemtrails stay and spread out? Isnt cirrus cloud just water? Why does cirrus cloud stay up in the air for so long but aircraft exhaust doesnt?

Clouds form by water droplets attatching to small particles in the air, no? Different particles have different powers of attraction regarding water. So some clouds disipate depending on air temp, pressure, moisture, and types of particles around.

How many chemtrail believers know what a cirrostratus cloud is and what heights they exist at?

It is a cloud with similar flat blanketing characteristics of a lower lying stratus cloud that exists at much higher altitudes and is thiner and a bit stringier than a stratus cloud.

Why does the jetstream, where winds of 200knots exist, not affect chemtrails? Many of you claim to get sick after spotting chem/contrails above your houses or cities yet, in reality any chemicals sprayed over you would land thousands of kilometeres away (f by some miracle they did reach the ground)

Because they are not being sprayed at jetstream altitudes. And such chemicals do make it to the ground via precipitation. I myself have never claimed to get sick from the things, but I do believe that their effects are not meant to be immidieate either.

Why would they spray chemicals in an environment where it is so cold that almost everything freezes?

What would freezing the chemicals have to do with anything?

Why is it that many chemtrail believers (mostly younger ones) claim that chemtrails have only recently existed when there is photographic evidence of them from the second world war?

Huh? Chemtrails have been discussed since the 1950's and 1960's.

And finally, if you chemtrail believers are so worried that you government is poisoning you, why have you not yet invested in gas mask or bio hazard suit that you can wear outdoors to protect yourself?

And how would that protect people from eating poisoned food, drinking poisoned water, wearing poisoned clothing, ect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join