It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Balloon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The thing that made me think that its just a balloon floating around is that if you have ever walked with a balloon you'll know that when you move you can't keep that balloon straight up, moving with one causes the balloon to tilt at an angle. but saying that if it was a ghost then it could have just been holding onto the sides of the balloon.

Anyway the other thing that got me a bit is around the minute mark when the balloon makes quite a erratic move, this could be down to a air conditioning unit or something above it, but when the balloon passes back in that direction nothing happens. Plus is it was an air conditioning moving the balloon in this erratic way then why does the balloon stay straight up, without spinning.

I can also see the odd shaddow on the ground, at some points it certainly looks human shaped.

Odd video indeed, due to the nature of the movement in the balloon I am unsure what to think.

Peace out!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by almeister 5000

Just walk with a balloon a little slower and see what the result is.

Im not saying anything one way or the other just saying slow it down a little and see what happen's.

For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force.

Regard's
Lee

new topics

<< 1   >>

join