It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Admits UFO's Could Spark WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Although this article was written well over a decade ago, the possibility remains high that UFO intrusion may spark nuclear disaster between the United States and Russia, possibly between the UFO phenomena as well.

In relation to each country's "star wars" defence systems, firing at UFOs could provoke nuclear war, as each country would take the firing as a threat.

I believe that the United States' "star wars" programs are a lot more effective at firing on UFO's, without the possibility of other countries even noticing nowadays, much less the people.

Let's face it, if the race for the world's resources will not spark WW3, a UFO incident involving the "star wars" systems will.

The article:

Article

The video in this thread is a possible indication of "star wars" systems and UFO interaction:

ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
According to bob dean (former nato advisor with cosmic top secret access to the "Assesment") thats exactly what they used to do. Coming over from eastern europe mimicking a missile attack on radar screens , it spooked nato out considerably, i would imagine it was the same the other way. Many times the world was on the brink of total disaster, that may explain the total distrust on either side. Also may be a partial explanation of the end of the cold war, better to unite against a external threat than fight each other. I would imagine there are good and bad ets all with there own motives although heaven knows what they would want with a nuclear ravaged earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFactor
According to bob dean (former nato advisor with cosmic top secret access to the "Assesment") thats exactly what they used to do. Coming over from eastern europe mimicking a missile attack on radar screens , it spooked nato out considerably, i would imagine it was the same the other way. Many times the world was on the brink of total disaster, that may explain the total distrust on either side. Also may be a partial explanation of the end of the cold war, better to unite against a external threat than fight each other. I would imagine there are good and bad ets all with there own motives although heaven knows what they would want with a nuclear ravaged earth.

Thing is, the Cold War ended because the USSR's economy collapsed, not through their own volition

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
NOw that I think of it, that would be a great way for aliens to take over Earth; let the some of the strongest militaryu forces battle eachother to death and then they could dispose of what's left......

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yep true the banks pulled the plug after funding both sides in a hugely profitable arms race, they also covertly cooperated on the ufo issue so maybe it had a factor in it

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFactor
Yep true the banks pulled the plug after funding both sides in a hugely profitable arms race, they also covertly cooperated on the ufo issue so maybe it had a factor in it

Care to explain how 'The Banks ' (so vague) just managed to 'pull the plug' on the economy of a superpower?

The banks in Russia would have collapsed with the rest of the economy.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its called the 'World Bank'

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The same way the "world bank" IMF (international monetary fund) etc lend money to third world countries then cripple them with debt repayments, once a country is deep in the red it can be manipulated in any way suitable to the needs of the lenders, eventually the lenders own the country.

top topics

join