It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing The Light DVD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I received an email this morning from Coast To Coast about a new documentary called Capturing The Light.

It would appear that it's an Abduction case from a lady called Dorothy Izatt who has a LOT of footage of her experiences. The trailer is available to view here,

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

you won't see any actual footage but the reaction from the audience is something else..

Anybody heard of this case before?, it would seem to me to be a bit out of the blue but I would really like to see it. Any thoughts guys?

[edit on 7/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Careful not to stray into commercial solicitation...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yeah well i wouldn't normally and approach these things like walking on glass but if there is actual footage I would like to know in what context it is at least.

I'm not in the habit of peddling DVD's, especially rubbish like the Brandon Corey Story, yawn!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I believe you...I've just seen so many salesmen here on ATS I think we've gotta be vigilant to keep our board from being turned into a giant shopping mall.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Looks like this guy has seen some of the footage:

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

Altogether, I personally have viewed eight different films on two occasions. They are rewarding, but hard to watch for an extended period. The films I saw had been selected by Dorothy as she felt they contained something of particular visual value. After seeing them all, I had to agree she was correct. Some of the images captured are not only impressive but, to put it mildly, rather extraordinary. Principally, the projected light sequences that have been filmed show a dark blue pulsating object, filmed at an unknown distance but whose elevation could no doubt be estimated from known heights of familiar objects in the centre foreground. A similarly shaped red dot executes flight patterns and pulsations that come close to that of its blue partner. The star of the show is what the film-maker refers to as her "golden ball." For sheer spectacle this UFO (if that is what it is) takes some beating. Not only does it come in close, or so it would appear, but it radiates energy to such a remarkable extent that I felt convinced that if I approached the screen I could surely feel the heat that was being emitted. The energy output is seen as waving hair-like lines that stand out from this shimmering sphere. These lights proceed across the screen generally at a fairly slow pace, pulsating on and off as they go. Sometimes the red and blue might be seen on the screen together. At other times a light will appear to elongate as if its intention was to spawn another craft (amoeba fashion) then change and revert to its original sphere. Another short scene captures a third object as it passes close to the camera on a horizontal or vertical plane . Suddenly the viewer is dazzled by a flash of light and he/she mentally dismisses this as overexposure for some reason. Dorothy chuckles and patiently rewinds the film, frame by frame, until on the screen is the outlined path of the object you were watching proceed at what seemed to be a snail's pace, a second before. Only on this single frame of film is captured what can best be described as a lighting-type maneuver, with each stop, and next movement, then stop again, shown as a necklace of beads made from light. Always the pattern outlined is complete on the screen. It never runs off.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Below is one of Dorothy Izatt's frameshots from one of her movies.

www.timelessvoyager.com...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I want to see this one! Although it worries me the blurriness of the footage shown in the link above.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hah, wow that trailer makes it obvious this entire story revolves around this footage. if it was that groundbreaking, they would be exposing, not making entertainment.

one prime example of why I find it impossible to take most of this stuff seriously.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Looks like this guy has seen some of the footage:

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

The star of the show is what the film-maker refers to as her "golden ball." For sheer spectacle this UFO (if that is what it is) takes some beating. Not only does it come in close, or so it would appear, but it radiates energy to such a remarkable extent that I felt convinced that if I approached the screen I could surely feel the heat that was being emitted.

And here's a ball of light that responded to one of Dorothy's questions:

A ball of light hovered and when Dorothy asked them:
"What do you look like?" there was a bright flash and a "face" appeared to the right of the bright ball. pg. 40

Here's a sketch of that "face" that appeared to the right of that golden bright ball of light:

www.timelessvoyager.com...

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
E.T.s use clipboards? That's a pretty strange observation. Blurry video like this leaves much to the interpretation of the viewer.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't think it's a strange observation at all though I myself would not go as far as saying that that being is even holding anything as I'm only focusing on the being itself where I'm seeing what looks like a quintessential Grey with a head, eyes, nose, mouth, neck, body, arms... it looks like it might be holding something but that to me is not important enough to even bother mentioning.

But saying that he's holding something that looks like a clipboard is no more presumptuous than discerning those shapes that are seen in those threads here on those artifacts found on the Moon for example -- the obelisk that's being talked about in Mike Singh's thread entitled "Proof of Alien and Obelisk on the Moon" also entails a non-certainty element concerning what those shapes actually represent based on those blurry images that are shown in such photo's. Below is a contrast enhanced image of that obelisk:

The assumption is that's it's an obelisk though someone else may call it just a jagged pole of some sort that's sticking out of the ground... But those researchers who are focusing on such artifacts have designated their own terms for such common shapes as this one that are being seen in those NASA photo's of the Moon and Mars. So are they control towers or buildings or... well, the list can go on and on...? nevertheless I'm sure some out there have a much more better understanding than most as to what those obelisk's actually could be.

But as for those beings we are seeing in images such as Dorothy's, we are seeing "dimensional bleed through's" where they are attempting to manifest themselves by using atmospheric 'noise' (including light pollution) and also elements in the actual electric circuitry of the videocam that Dorothy's using -- and their own electromagnetic field/aura... all of which contributes toward a granulated image result.

These beings actually manipulate that 'noise' to show themselves in images like this. If there's no noise, then they don't have any light (and different shadings of it) to manipulate to be able to appear in movies and photo's.
-- and last but not least, the stochastic resonance that exist between the recorder (Dorothy) and 'them' also contributes immensely towards these photographic manifestations too.

So as you can see, they work simultaneously with several different elements in order to manifest in these photographic images. That they are not National Geographic Quality does not mean that we should discard such images because of that... then we would be losing out on an opportunity to at least evaluate what we ARE seeing whereby entertaining the notion that they may in fact be trying to communicate to us by letting us know that they do in fact exist.

Perhaps they don't come in clearer because they feel that many would not be able to intellectually or emotionally 'handle' clear distinct images of 'them' as they fear that such individuals would suffer from mental breakdowns causing mass hysteria... and so on... Maybe our time has not yet arrived yet for clearer more distinct images of 'them' but the more they come through for those us who are able to capture photographic images of them -- and the more people out there who decide to see if they themselves have the ability to capture such anomalous images... the closer we will get to "them" deciding to finally come in clearer for us as humanity will have had more time to "process" such information at least on an intellectual level.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm not tryign to debunk but is any of the footage of 'clean' quality?

Interesting stuff, no doubt about it. The thing that suprised me is the figure and the 'clipboard' it was holding. I could make it out (with the aid of the sketch) and was suprised at how large the clipboard was.

The race of the beings in the footage might not be as advanced as alot of us believe. They've got advanced craft with capabilties beyond ours (or at least some races of the E.Ts have) and we don't know what ATS craft we have either. The clipboard to me looked like a hardened material like metal but if they were that advanced surely they would just use a P.D.A?

Anyway thats just my two cents and I don't know the civillizations out there live so I won't go any further

Nice thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies folks and the images you supplied Pal!,

As someone stated earlier my heart sank looking at the graininess of the images, and it would be interesting to see if the moving images provide us with something a little more concrete.

Going on the peoples expressions in the trailer it is worthy of a watch in my opinion, anyone know if it's available for download or is it a DVD purchase?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here's a few links with some pictures.
www.timelessvoyager.com... (already linked above)
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.manari.ca...

And this.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by squiz]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
October

These are "DIMENSIONAL BLEED-THROUGH" images where the beings who are manifesting this way manipulate the
light "noise" that's available in those area's where they are showing to be able to be seen in the movies and
photograph's they are showing up in. Below is the 'noise' and those dynamics that they manipulate to show up in movies and photos:

atmospheric noise + electric circuitry of the cam + their own EM energy field +
stochastic resonance = granulated image results

Apparently Dr. J. Allen Hynek was not all caught up in the granulated qualities of those beings showing up in Dorothy's images. Nor did he discount such images or say that those beings that are seen in them
are pareidolia on the part of the viewer -- quite the contrary, he was very intrigued and IMPRESSED by them and even struck up a great friendship with Dorothy. He believed that she was in contact with such beings and that her movies were in fact evidence of that fact.

A lot of what showed up in her movies were not seen with the naked eye
and were only seen after the movies were developed and seen on
play-back.

Below is a photo of Dorothy and Dr. J. Allen Hynek in 1975.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Check this link out for the forum attached to the DVD, reception seems to be pretty good but they are not going to post negative stuff are they!.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

I just don't get the fact she has been around for a number of years and nobody has discussed it before? Maybe i'm wrong. I'm trying to google stuff about her but I keep hitting a brick wall

[edit on 11/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
One more attempt at parting fools from their money.
A bunch of grainy, un-identifiable crap and computer "enhancements".
Save your money, you can see all the un-identifiable crap you want for free on youtube.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well sounds like a billy meyer and prophret yehwa all rolled into one. As for the supposed alien holding a clipboard. Could be it's holding a device of some sort. What, I don't know. Interesting to watch where this goes after intense ATS scrutiny.

I have a feeling though, as in the betty andreason made up abduction with religious BS attached, some one is behind all of this one for profit. Oh wait!, there selling a DVD for the video story.. Ok, thats it than: good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dorothy, and anyone else out there who can call upon ufo's to appear at their calling, do us all a favor will ya?

Buy a freagin descent camera already.

Seriously, splurge a little and get a HD camera, after all you are like the only person on earth capable of doing this..

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nice October..Valid queries about the graininess., and again senshi does have a point..but many folx do love using that one camera..the way some musicians like BB king have their Lucille or Lucy guitar...(over 10 of them )but shes been doing it for years..I dont think one goes planning a hoax that long in advance.
By the way she is an absolute fox in that Hynek photo! Was Teri the blond Jealous?..hmm Not to take anything from her of course...it adds warmth to the conversation to see a real live face..and humble too!.but I certainly would rather take Dot home to mom
Thanx to whoever posted that.(Palesheea I think) and Teri, As for clipboard..hey, we have different names just for convenience sake..not that it is. Yes I will keep an eye on this one..I will buy the dvd just to support the lady..at her age..thats quite remarkable..and most admirable..
and of course,I can study it in better detail than by hearsay one way or another..cheers!

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join