It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 December Warsaw metro threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I do not really know, where to post this, but I wanted to throw it out here somewhere.. so here we go. It is a weird story and I certainly hope it will not carry out.

Supposedly there is a threat of some incident happening in the Warsaw metro system on the 13th of December.

How do I know this? My friend just got a new job which required him to take training in Poland. While there, one of his new co-workers had the following incident in Warsaw's only metro-line. She was riding to work. At one stop an Arabian/Islamic looking guy got off the train, but while doing this, dropped his wallet. The coworker/woman picked it up, ran after the guy and gave it back to him. The man thanked him, saying that the wallet contained really important stuff for him and that he would have hated losing it. He then proceeded looking at her for a moment in silence and finishing off saying that the woman looked like a nice young lady and advised her to stay away from the metro on the 13-th of December.

So maybe there is something in the works... maybe not. But I recommend any ATS members who live in Warsaw to stay away from the metro on the 13-th.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
if you think there's a threat maybe you should report it to some authority?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Told my friend to report it. He is closer to the source in the chain.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If someone was planning on attacking the warsaw metro then I wonder why anyone would attack Poland?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm suspicious of these claims with no direct evidence. I'm calling bull on this story. I think you're being taken for a ride, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Your skepticism has exceeded your capacity to be a pleasant and constructively contributing member of this site. These kind of replies contribute nothing but your attitude and opinion. Opinions are common, lacking in value, and like anuses, everybody has one.

What if the Arab man wasn't a terrorist, but a clairvoyant citizen that felt the need to warn a good person?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

I'll fight fire with fire. You're no less than a troll that is so open minded that your brain is falling out. I'd rather us occasionally shoot down a good theory than to become the Weekly World News, which I'm sure is what you'd have us become.

The Weekly World News has gone out of business.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I realise that it is possible my friend was 'taken for a ride'. However he is a very intelligent person and I trust his judgement.

If it is some sort of stupid joke, it is more likely on the woman. Who knows what the Arab man actually meant when he advised to stay away from the metro. I did not want to speculate further but just report what I was told. However I guess:

On some other (say ESP) forum the same bit of news could have been posted with the assumption that the man was a psychic and the warning was just for the woman to keep her from some accident.

On yet another (say religious) forum the same bit of news could have been reported as someone having a 'visit and warning' from an angel... who also tests their truthfulness...

However I will still watch for Polish news on the 13-th. After all it is easy to do. And my friend will take the bus to work. Just in case.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Alphard]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alphard

Maybe I was a bit too harsh. Nevertheless, after a while, one gets a bit tired of unsubstantiated stories or rumors on this forum, especially those which come through secondhand channels. If this story pans out I will of course apologize.

new topics

top topics

join