It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Contact Act 2005

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Just being a cautious person.

You never know.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kain_the_hunter
I liek to keep my options open

Some people do I have heard,I wont bag you for it,but as I said no I`m not gay.

j/k

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
wait what?? i meant im open on conspiraciesand hoaxes!!..im strctly chickly.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Darryl Anka is Executive Director Extraterrestrial Contact Act and here is his website. Another guy out for a buck. Check out his website for a laugh and this so called bill is a joke.

bashar.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I know ,what you said is plauseable, I`m sure people over the net try all sorts of scams,just this wasn`t one of them.

Good to see people aware and watching for it

kain_the_hunter

[edit on 7-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well some of us are just too suspicious to blindly look at soemthing like that and not look in to it.

I like being paranoid, makes for an intresting walk in the park, or a visit to a conspiracy website

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

ya know, i really wasn't going to answer this.............but one good question deserves another one. who is the naked a** in your pic and what are you trying to gain by showing it to us?
i admitted i was wrong. i apologized. what more could i do to get a pardon from you? good night everybody. i was right the first time. there are some really cruel mean hearted ppl here.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
hope the new avvie
meets with everyone's approval. maybe i can be taken more seriously now.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Actually sizzle I was quite content to let this go,I thought you might not even come back.Since you dont even appreciate the help I have given and shown you,especially in your defense and sorted it out,so then there was no need for the remarks you made to indierockalien,a little understanding of why he said the things he did,would have done you good.

So back to this anyway

Originally posted by sizzle
well i feel like a complete ninny. there was an actual law prior to this but another member explained that it was due to the space travel from our country and what THEY might encounter. guess that's why i fell for this one so quickly.
sorry everybody.

I have wanted you to respond to this on your own,because this is quit false.

Dont blame me when I had nothing to do with it,I dont like being made a scapegoat because someone cannot take the heat of something they themselves were disturbed about,not me,you.

You fell for that link/bill what ever it is,before you spoke to me about it and in public which is very easy to prove and asked my opinion of it.I gave you mine via u2u in reply to your u2u which is nearly word for word when I posted the first time in this thread.

A set of protocols whether this bill was true or false was nothing to be disturbed about and you clearly said you were about it.Which is why I related it to being similar to the gold record on voyager 1.Its kinda the same thing,you know just in case.

I only posted here in the first place in support of you and this is how you repay me in kind by blaming me because now you feel you wished you didn`t?

Low form,you had better start showing better character than that,or people everywhere in the world not just here on ATS will eat you alive.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
wasn't blaming you or even referring to you gps. it was this person indierock. you have been very kind. i'm only back right now to see how to cancel my membership. i'm afaraid if i stay here i will become as mean as some of the others here. i will look for my answers elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
See there. She didtn back down.

Good form Sizzle but there i sno reason to leave. no one here is an expert and they came in the same spirit you have, to learn.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by kain_the_hunter]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

gps i see what you are referring to now. you read that wrong. i said that i fell so easily for that second law because of the first law that was for real. i don't blame you for anything. it's my own stupidity. later my friend.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

If I have misread this........

well i feel like a complete ninny. there was an actual law prior to this but another member explained that it was due to the space travel from our country and what THEY might encounter. guess that's why i fell for this one so quickly.
sorry everybody.

bolding mine.

please sizzle explain how I have,I will surely apologize if I have.

EDIT

sizzle I dont and will not hold a grudge against you,learning by this is the way to go.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Thanks sizzle!!

I had no IDEA!!!

THIS SHOULD BE VERY "REALIVANT" FOR THE ATS TEAM THAT WAS IN ROSWALD...

IF THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW!?!

FOR MY PART.... THANKS FOR THE EYE OPENER!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyHell422

You need to read at least the first page.

Its not a real bill.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I checked thomas.gov for this bill and it is not listed. It allows checks back to the 101st congressional session for both houses of congress. If someone else can find a copy of the bill at the congressional website let me know.

-Euclid

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

sorry everybody.
ok gps, it does look as though i was hanging this on you the way that it reads. the best way to explain this is to tell you that my sentences were out of sequence i stayed up well past my bedtime and didn't realize until you pointed it out, that it looked as though i was blaming you. i will re-write this as it should have read. sorry.

i feel like a complete ninny because i should have looked at that page more closely before i posted it. i was on a website before this one where there was an actual law from 1969 until 1991. i then followed another link which led me to the one about the 2005 bill. i automatically assumed that this one was real also, without seeing the donations bar at the top. or checking out the rest of that website. i jumped to a conclusion.
then i contacted another member who has been very kind to me since i got here. he told me that he found nothing upsetting about the bill himself. but that if i wanted more feedback to help settle my mind, that i should open a topic on it. and that some of the more seasoned members could give me an opinion on it.

GPS, once again i am sorry that it came out to read like it did. i would never fault you for any of this. i was so embarrassed at my stupidity that i posted such a stupid thing in my very first topic here. i really wanted to make a good impression and i failed. and i was afraid that i would be banned for submitting misleading information. then indierock appeared at the same time and as much as called me a big boobed blond that was trying to use my pic to lead members here to a website that i was in cahoots with. it was just bad timing for him to say that to me.
i guess i do need to get a thicker skin. and to be more careful if i ever open a topic again. i thank you for your friendship and help since i came here. i hope we can get past this. i do love the things i read here and have met a lot of nice people. i can only hope that everyone will overlook this and let me live it down. thanx again.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

GPS, once again i am sorry that it came out to read like it did. i would never fault you for any of this. i was so embarrassed at my stupidity that i posted such a stupid thing in my very first topic here.

Fantastic post sizzle.

Except there is NO reason to feel embarrassed at all.

This place or this world for that matter can mean little,if we cannot discuss something and learn,I have learnt a few things here as well sizzle,simply because you posted here.

I knew you to be a genuine person,in the first post I had read of yours and as it seems I have also misread what you had said before,my apologies sizzle.

Though thats what happens and its also made easier to misread text in comparision to face to face talking,some words or the way they are written can seem harsh when the intent is sometimes not there at all,and I`m so glad you came back and sorted it.

Ya get a big star from me.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

thank you for understanding and accepting my apology. i have learned a lot by this. NO MORE POsting after midnite. LOL! any chance that this topic could be disposed of. since it is obviously false. and i see that a few ppl didn't read far enough to see the evidence that it was false. so they have gone away beleving it. thats what is so bad about submiiting bad info. i do feel badly about that.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

thank you for understanding and accepting my apology. i have learned a lot by this. NO MORE POsting after midnite. LOL!

All of us feel along these lines of thought from time to time I`m sure.

any chance that this topic could be disposed of. since it is obviously false.

No

If this was to happen,what good would that do for anyone,you put something up on a thread,that was looked into and people gave their opinions on it,thats all.We all that have read it or participated are doing what ATS is here for.

Discussion and to deny ignorance and be a part of a friendly community while we do it.

and i see that a few ppl didn't read far enough to see the evidence that it was false. so they have gone away beleving it. thats what is so bad about submiiting bad info. i do feel badly about that.

Well then thats not your fault,they should have read the entire thread, and again it isn`t bad info when discussed and put it into perspective of what it is.

Hopefully you will be less afraid now to do it again and not take it to heart so much.

Cheers sizzle

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join