It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Alternative Theories: "They" won

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yep. They won.

Let me ask you something, who here ISN'T sick of talking about 9/11 and debating ENDLESSLY about the details?

I'm just completely fed up with it. It has been beaten to death.

To me, "they" won.

The battle lines have been drawn in the sand as far as I'm concerned. Everyone has their opinion now. Six years later, everyone knows what they believe.

There are those that buy the official story.

And there are those that buy the alternative theories.

Both continue to push, and neither gains any ground.

Stalemate.

But the stalemate between us, the endless bickering, the mindless debating of minor insignificant unprovable details between us has wasted six years of time that we could have spent actually DOING SOMETHING.

In my opinion - it's over. We all know where each stands, and none of us are budging. It'll be one of those things we take with us to our mass graves in the labor camps.

Between us it's a stalemate, but us against "them", it's a checkmate.

We've wasted too much time already. The only thing 9/11 discussions bring is frustration, anger, and hate. Nothing gets accomplished. Nothing is learned. There is nothing new that hasn't already been discovered, and there never is going to be anything new.

Face it "truthers", we were led down a path of half truths. There was a designated end to our 'march to truth', and we've reached it. It was a set up. It's over. We lost.

If you're wondering, this rant is thanks in large part to an accidental clicking of a 9/11 topic and a brief read over the first few posts. That alone frustrated me to no end and reminded me just how sick of discussing it that I am. I know many others are as well.

[edit on 12/7/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I can certainly understand your position. If you are who I think you are, I was there for a while with you.

It's ok, I won't say anything. I don't think trust was ever much of an issue. I have other interests, and I could only handle 911 for so long, even though I still dabble and watch, just in case. You have shown pretty amazing self restraint in the 911 forums here if that is you.

We probably won't ever agree on Alex, but your opinion keeps my guard up on him, and that is good. Hope you are doing well. If that is not you, then you can pretty much disregard all this. And if it is you, and care to buzz sometime, feel free. :w:

edit to add: and oh, it wasn't this OP that makes me think I know you. It was another post of yours that I know only one person, well, maybe two, could write. And seeing as you mentioned the other person in that post, well that kinda only leaves one.

[edit on Thu Jan 22nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I am one of those who thinks the events are basically what has been told to us. I do wonder who knew about it in advance, and the military having an exercise of the same thing (jets ramming buildings) is a dubious coincidence. I don't think the military bombed their own Pentagon or blew up the World Trade Center. There is more scientific evidence and shows that answer those technical questions, but the others on who was ultimately responsible still need to be answered.

There are too many questions about 911, and I do commend those who ask them.

The problem is, too many crackpots have wild theories, so real questions get thrown into the conspiracy nut category.

new topics

join