It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random email I received today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I took the time to send them an e-mail. As I am a huge skeptic, mainly because I have dealt with the 419 Nigerian scammers prior. Any way cutting to the chase… if this is slightly true, they would go to lengths to respond to e-mails, and try to validate themselves even if they do not supply information. So what I’m looking for is… responses. I don’t know if any of you have actually written to the site. But I’ll keep you guys posted.

until there's further proof this is nothing but a very clever 419 scam.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
also this is all i've found so far on the web site/ IP address

211.172.232.126 is from Republic of Korea(KR) in region Asia
whois query for 211.172.232.126...
Results returned from whois.arin.net:
OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
OrgID: APNIC
Address: PO Box 2131
City: Milton
StateProv: QLD
PostalCode: 4064
ReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.net
NetRange: 210.0.0.0 - 211.255.255.255
CIDR: 210.0.0.0/7
NetName: APNIC-CIDR-BLK2
NetHandle: NET-210-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to APNIC
NameServer: NS1.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS4.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
NameServer: DNS1.TELSTRA.NET
Comment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via
Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or www.apnic.net...
Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry
Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networks
Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigate
Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For more
Comment: help, refer to www.apnic.net...
Comment:
RegDate: 1996-07-01
Updated: 2005-05-20
OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARIN
OrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact
OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3188
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]
# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-12-09 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
Results returned from whois.apnic.net:
% [whois.apnic.net node-2]
% Whois data copyright terms www.apnic.net...
inetnum: 211.172.0.0 - 211.199.255.255
netname: KRNIC-KR
descr: KRNIC
descr: Korea Network Information Center
admin-c: HM127-AP
tech-c: HM127-AP
remarks: ******************************************
remarks: KRNIC is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the KRNIC Whois DB
remarks: whois.nic.or.kr...
remarks: ******************************************
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: [email protected] 20000607
changed: [email protected] 20010606
source: APNIC
person: Host Master
address: 11F, KTF B/D, 1321-11, Seocho2-Dong, Seocho-Gu,
address: Seoul, Korea, 137-857
phone: +82-2-2186-4500
fax-no: +82-2-2186-4496
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: HM127-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: [email protected] 20020507
source: APNIC
inetnum: 211.172.228.0 - 211.172.239.255
netname: KOREACOMPUTERIDC-KR
descr: KOREA COMPUTER IDC
admin-c: SY601-KR
tech-c: SY601-KR
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
remarks: This information has been partially mirrored by APNIC from
remarks: KRNIC. To obtain more specific information, please use the
remarks: KRNIC whois server at whois.krnic.net.
changed: [email protected]
source: KRNIC

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mistakes found on the web site I think no convincing, legitimate body would make in order to catch the eye and interest of the everyday human. Unless, maybe it’s there for a reason. This excludes the fact that for a good part it seems to be a transcript from Fahrenheit 9/11.

Taken from “Plans OF Actions Page”

“First of all, we do not disclose our evidence and we do not name our witnesses. Secondary, we do not introduce ourselves and we keep our organization is secrecy. Also we do not accept donations using credit cards or bank transfers. We use a very complicated payment scheme to hide our bank accounts from them.” (or “in secrecy”)
“We need to raise $30 million to secure 135 material witnesses during the enforcement proceedings and to cover the tremendous legal expenses involved in the biggest prosecution in the history.” (in history or in the history of …???)
“Our organization does not make any profit out of this plan in any way. We just want peace, justice and freedom in America and other World. And we want the whole disastrous course of this Bush regime to be stopped. We take the responsibility to do it.”
“If you are an American, if you want the Bush regime to be stopped, if you want the justice and freedom in America, help our organization to raise enough money to commence a prosecution against the White House mafia. United, we will win!” ( I am sure they meant to say “if you want justice and freedom in America”)

TAKEN FROM “HORRIBLE TRUTH” PAGE

“In the days following September 11th, all commercial and private airline traffic was grounded. But it turns out that the White House approved planes to pick up the bin Ladens and numerous other Saudis. At least six private jets and nearly two dozen commercial plans carried the Saudis and the bin Ladens out of the U.S. after September 13th. In all, 142 Saudis, including 24 members of the bin Laden family, were allowed to leave the country.” (planes??)
This poked me in the eye a bit.
The United States began bombing Afghanistan just four weeks after 9/11. Mr. Bush said he was doing so because the Taliban government of Afghanistan had been harboring bin Laden. For all his tough talk, Bush really didn't do much. But what they did was slow and small. They put only 11,000 troops into Afghanistan. There are more police here in Manhattan! (the obvious grammar error and the “Here in Manhattan” phrase.)

I’m sorry if it seems I’m downplaying this web site… but I want to be very cautious. If I knew this was true to its fullest extent I would have no problem giving these people 10% of my pay check until they’ve met their goal. But at the end of the day this remains my most provocative question…”You claim to have $11 million dollars saved up, why not with that money, start it up enough to show the public ½ the truth you claim to have, and I more than guarantee that every single True American who sees the wrong in the last 7 years will create mile long lines at every single Western Union and Money Gram in the world to support your cause." I’m sure I don’t exaggerate in saying if any of you guys knew this to be true and see it on TV and read it in the Papers every morning you’d do all you can to help. So why don’t they think like we do?
Thanks for reading guys.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We have again a RED ALERT for a next trial of an inside job on the moment.

This ZioNazi creature (Prescot Bush his real Nazi-name was Scherff (see Google) and he was one of the bankers financing the war for Hitler) and his ZioNazi friends tried several times this year to launch the next fals flag operation (as 9/11) including nuking Texas City and mass murder with poisening 5 American cities with Phosgene gas.

All this to introduce his planned martial law and dictatorship and nuking Iran to steal the next sources of oil.
Read all about this at: ken-welch.com... and www.ken-welch.com and
www.ken-welch.com...
All this was prevented by Ken Welch because he made those plans public before they could do it.

For more information how BushCo stole over $27Trillion from the Americans look at : www.worldreports.org... Of course they intentionally bankrupted the USA in the last 6 years and the 1% rich stole tremendous amounts of money.

This insane crook as well his whole warcriminal family and their warcriminal ZioNazi friends all with black soles should be tried and hanged.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ANY organization that has to operate in secrecy and has Wester Union transfers and no address, is a total scam. What a racket!! How stupid could ANYONE be to believe this? A secret fund..only take money by wire..what a crock..It violates ALL of the warning signs that people should look for in a scam. ALL of them!!

Unreal. The perfect scam for bold crooks who know that it is a numbers game: send out a million emials and a few thousand fools will respond, making it all quite worthwhile. It is really funny: I have to laugh at the gullibility some people show. It is beyond me how anyone could part with their money, knowing that they are sending it to people who will not identify themselves, give a phone number or address, no written paperwork sent as a prospectus, no contact except for email..and you can bet everything you own right now that whoever is behind this has no more intent of doing anything but running with the money.

There will be no lawyers paid ( unless they get caught!!), no publicity, no witnesses..just someday you get no answer anymore from your emails, and it is over. This points out better than I ever could how simple minded and trusting many people are, even living in a world controlled by the evil and managed by the corrupt. Scams are all over the place: There are many crooks that have enough sense to garb an attention getting subject, like 9-11, and milk it for a few million bucks from the suckers.

If a group, or person, will not give any more info than they do, and rely on the most obvioulsy faulty ways of trying to con people, then they do not deserve a penny of your money. NO legitimate group would ever ask for money under these circumstances: the savvy will laugh at it; but sad to say there are those among us who want to believe, and the crooks make it easy enough for them to do that. they deserve to be locked up for a long time for doing this scam: Maybe some hard time will show them that fooling the weak is not acceptable.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
how 'suprising' the website is completely down now. ... i hope no one here was dumb enough to send them money. i'd hate for scammers like this to get rich let alone get any money at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

I noticed that as well. Maybe the negative exposure that the site received here on ATS was enough to have it shut down.

It would be nice to think that we saved some poor stooge from financial ruin by pulling the covers on these criminals.

Most likely they will just set up shop on a different server and begin the whole process all over again

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.

3-- Anyone can do a people search. Here's a link to a quick one
www.zabasearch.com...$ref&se=$se&doby=&city=&name_style=1

Funny. No Terry Wiseman in all of Iowa.

Alexander I did a search for Terry in the whitepages..... no listing whatsoever. I also did a search for Lucy Malone in Alpine TX, no such person in Alpine but there were many Lucy Malones in TX
. I did a final search for a Aaron Gabriel from San Diego, CA and found only 1 listing to; A. Gabriel @ 14223 Seabridge Ln, San Diego CA , I also have the phone number. Could this be Aaron Gabriel ???? To bad there wasn't a member here from CA that would want to investigate by making a ph. call

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Maybe the FBI got word of them and shut them down. There is an FBI division for internet scams - such as the Nigerian scams.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hmm, strange.. i had the same idea as opsboon to look up info on the site..

doesn't look to show much, if anyone can make sense of it that'd be nice.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Vengeance]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
One thing I would like to put in here in a side note is , how hard it is to track down the Ex. Orders from there number. I went to the federal registry yesterday after reading this thread and had one hell of a time trying to find the Executive Orders by their numbers, they always wanted the date the order was proclaimed or issued or whatever,
very frustrating indeed, and in fact a few of them were attributed to different dates from the date they were signed, despite all the incomprehensible legal language used to keep people like me from understanding what they are saying, like I have said very frustrating, it makes me want to
when I think about the shaft we have allowed the Federal Gov. to give to us as we pleasantly ask for more. I know this was kind of off thread, so thank you for letting me rant, Oh by the would you all please stop quoting so much, if some one is reading the thread then they should know what you are talking about

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
At least the scammers used marginal sentence structure and grammar.
They're getting better. I expected something along the lines of:
"Bush need impeach now", or "We badly need money for this"

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Right. Only one aimed at paranoid Bush haters this time. Sounds to me like they have a chance to collect a lot of money from the many people in their "target audience" (here) that probably agree with this enough to ignore the warnings and say, "Where's my credit card?".

[edit on 12/7/2007 by centurion1211]

You are right on my friend, the bush haters will jump on board anything that might get them what they want. Little do they know that soon the democraps will have thier shot and lets see how much things change. lol

But this little scam email is just that a scam!! sorry haters BUSH wont be gone till next inauguration which is 2009 Jan.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Send them a bunch of money and then tell us what happens.....If it's a secrect, why do "they" know about it. I'm not going to give them anything! Keep us posted!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tacticaljay

I think I made it very clear in previous posts that I wouldn't be sending them any money as I am well aware this is a scam site.

I may have been born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nanna_of_6

i am a member from CA and will be returning in the States on Dec 30th. write me and let us be proactive.
also... i do not know if this helps... 2 night's ago i sent all the info on the site + an IP trace of the site and the lady accepting money in Russia to Interpol, one of their offices in Russia as they have many. i got no response from them. but i do see less than 48 hours later... there's a change... i wonder what's going on...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Its a hoax. first if lucy was legitite but just cheap, she would run it off here server, on her dsl line. You can track the information here:

samspade.org...

basically whats going on, is that someone in KOREA is running a server off an ISP there. same as dsl, or cable modem.

Not only would I delete that email, but I would also forward the email to:

[email protected] and ask that they take this person down.

Cheers,

Camain

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join