It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Hostile Takeover by rogue members !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You are not the only person who has notice this.

The author of this thread has been sent a U2U of a thread discussing this topic and examples of this attack.

Something is going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Is there a conspiracy among us ? I have noticed several times recently that a few members of ATS have seemingly followed other members and have caused the shutdown of their thread posts, for no other reason than because they do not have views that agree with that member. I could name names, but I won't. It seems they are using the mods to do their bidding. I want to root this out here and now and see how deep this goes. Has anyone else seen this going on? If so, what can be done to stop it? If one or two people complain and demand a thread be shut down, should the mods at least ask if others want the thread to continue, and if so, let free thought rule and let the complainers move on to other threads.

I would like to add that the enemy of free thought and ideas is instituted silence, so, this thread may only have a lifespan of minuttes, hours, or a day at most. But give me your thoughts on this. It could be serious.

--------------------------------
Mod Edit - title spelling

[edit on 7/12/07 by masqua]

its called the moderators doing what they think is right for their forum

geesh, not everything in life is a conspiracy or out to get you

<< 1   >>

join