It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking flame. As discussed in chat 06/12/07

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noscitare
reply to post by sherfey

Well, on his other thread, which got moved to BTS, he was asked to send a photo of himself from the Indian airport, holding a sign (which would, of course, block his face) saying "Hi. This is d4rk kn1ght."
I may have missed it, but I don't see where this request was ever responded to in one way or any other.

Here is a link to that thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Yep, I never heard much on that. Better yet was another suggestion regarding the passport stamps we all get when landing in another country.

DK, would you mind posting a picture of your passport with the immigration stamp on it? That should be fairly simple and will definitely put to rest some doubts all of us confused folks have ...

Edit: You should, ofcourse, take all proper precaution to blot out passport number, or other personal info. But I still think a pic of the immig. stamp with the date visible on it would certainly put to rest some doubting thomases.

Cheers!

LATE EDIT: DK, I wish you could address this simple request, it should be an easy task. Dont cut and run just yet, give us one last bit so we can believe in you!
MODS: I dont know why this thread needs to be closed, there is still plenty to discuss! Intrepid, Please read my u2u
[edit on 7-12-2007 by 2believeor0]
LATER YET, EDIT: Since things have been wound up, for the record - DK the request you have quoted below in this page and called a "blatant lie" was different from the one before asking for pics of nepal, anyone can post pics of a mountain with a bunch of goats on it. Specific details of the airport and a newspaper with date and your personal message would have been more convincing ... oh well...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
People, it ends right here right now.

By posting that picture I made a VERY grave error. As pointed out to me kindly by a person more expert than myself with certain photo tools, they pointed out some thing that I had missed.

By missing this, I put my brothers career on the line, his personal saftey at risk, and possibly was badgerd into the most stupid think i have done so far online.

This piccie and thread was started after I sought the assistance of certain long term members here on ATS for their advice and help.

They prodded for HOURS believe me before I gave in and posted the thread. Yes I cropped out the land rover (the whole thing, as screwed are you seeing even an inch of it - thats a dead give away right there and then as to what my brother has started to do for a living up here.

The second thing is that after reading some of the responses here on ATS, and comparing them to whats been arriving into my U2U box, well, guess its time to roll out early, spend a few days in london and then head off.

I am sorry about starting another thread for you to flame to death, but then no harm done as you know me not, and I care little or nothing at all for most of you here or your opinions of me after the vitriolic poison I have had thrown at me here on the boards.

As for my warnings, i stand by them 100%, and will always do so - if that leaves me open to ridicule and sheer naked hatred thats no problem at all.

Hate away.

Simple fact is, I beleive 100%, and have done some thing about it.

What you do is your lives not mine.

I NEVER ASKED ANY THING OF ANY OF YOU, NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY, NEVER ASKED FOR FOLLOWERS, NEVER ASKED FOR SUPPLIES, NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR DEVOTION AS A 'CULT LEADER' A CULT LEADER ! YES I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF HERE ON THESE BOARDS OF WANTING TO BE A 'JIM JONES' !

ALL I ASKED WAS YOU TAKE ON BOARD A WARNING, AND USE THAT KNOWLEDGE AS YOU SAW FIT, WHILST I SOUGHT OUT OTHER MORE TANGIABLE PROOFS...

ASALA, MRMONSOON, DOC, CHEERS FOR THE ADVICE AND HELP.

THE REST OF YOU ? MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALL SAFE IN THE COMING YEARS.

D.K.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

Originally posted by Noscitare
reply to post by sherfey

Well, on his other thread, which got moved to BTS, he was asked to send a photo of himself from the Indian airport, holding a sign (which would, of course, block his face) saying "Hi. This is d4rk kn1ght."
I may have missed it, but I don't see where this request was ever responded to in one way or any other.

Here is a link to that thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Yep, I never heard much on that. Better yet was another suggestion regarding the passport stamps we all get when landing in another country.

DK, would you mind posting a picture of your passport with the immigration stamp on it? That should be fairly simple and will definitely put to rest some doubts all of us confused folks have ...

I actually said I would take pics from nepal for ATS... and yet there agian a blatant false lie is posted saying I never replied.

As for my passport, I would again cut stuff out so you cannot see it all, and again get accused of fakery / trickery / hoaxer.

So.........

As I stated above. Times up.

I just made this my last ever post.

I #ed up badly coming back this last time, and its shredding my nerves.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I just made this my last ever post.

Cool.

Closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join