It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking flame. As discussed in chat 06/12/07

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ok fair enough cloak, had a good read, but I am really not sure as to wht this flame is - my thoughts are that its some kind of human produced / controlled event - but then, the things it knew, showed both of us, it would of had to have people stood in rooms where only two people were present!

weird, and freakingly so.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
From the photo, it looks like your brother must live on a military base.

Was that a runway/tarmac where the flame appeared?

What were those buildings in the background?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have the gift of Spiritual Discernment through the Holy Spirit, and if real, this is quite possibly a demon. I'd do some prayer and Bible reading, if I were you. Ask God to bind Satan and his minions away from you. Demons have the ability to do good things, too, as long as it fits their deceptive purposes. They can masquerade as anyone and anything, and you should be really careful. They do watch us, as well as the Holy Spirit and God's angels, so they do know all about us. Be careful.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I don't know DK could it be a benevolent being? And as it appears to me it looks like it has a horse face with the mouth being down near the front of the picture.

If it was talking was it telepathic or did it actually create a mouth to speak from and if so where?

Also did it have features and if so could you explain that too?

I think the best thing you can do is to high tail it back to your beloveds in Nepal. I once had a vision to go to a monastery in the Himalayas too. I came back to the west instead, but know that I made this decision.

They are breaking us down already and the time is drawing near. Pray for us ok?

One more thing I must ask you, since you will be going back for good this time, please just cut free from the past fears and tell us all you know.

I realize it may seem like a huge audience, but if you love even one of us you will grant us the full choice as we do not have the advantage of fore knowledge like you.

It is time to be final in your message.

Blessings to you and yours. Peace and Love in this Holiday season.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for an answer to the question put forward in page 1 - why is the photo not centered on the flame, considering it was only 'dancing' a few inches either way?

You have a lot of people backing you up, believing you are very sincere. For that I'm open to any possibilities.

But seriously, if this was posted by someone brand new, with 2 posts to their name, it'd get a tired

"Because you are" sound awfully along the lines of "I am that I am" in a certain sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm als amazed that if a whole landrover is edited out that the picture is so even...

My suspicion is the landrover was right on the edge of the picture, and that the flame is just the gas but some how edited to look another colour.

And I'm not some creep who stays up all night I've been doing an essay

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
dk, from what i understand from your previous posts and story, isn't this exactly what you have been warning everybody about as being an upcoming hoax event?

haven't you told members here that people would start seeing things in the sky and lots of weird stuff happening and that all of it was some huge mind control type experiment carried out to make people think it was an invasion or similar? weren't you telling people not to fall for it if they saw it happening around them?

if so, what makes you believe that you haven't fallen for exactly that scenario in this case?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I find no fault with the photo except the absence of Exif Data which really does not mean much other than it is a copy of the original file somehow.

I've read some of your other threads over time and I'm fairly convinced you are telling the truth as you see it. You will understand the difficulty in swallowing some of it I'm sure.

My question would be regarding the location. I see the safety cones and it appears to be a shot of a Parking Lot rather than a single residence drive. The safety cones are clearly there for a reason. One reason could be a spill of some sort that was awaiting cleanup. When I was about 10 I got in trouble once because a few of us were pouring small amounts of gasoline on rain puddles in the drive and lighting it on fire and watching the flames spread as the fuel drifted off towards the storm drains. A flammable fuel will burn quite nicely in a rain storm I assure you. If I have scepticism it is due to the appearance of this being a Parking Lot. Is this an Apartment Building Lot and why are the safety cones there if not to protect people from the source of the flame?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
glad to see you posting again dk. i wanted to make a comment on the pic. as i look to the right of the flame, there seems to be a being reflected that is holding a shaft that the flame shoots off of. maybe we all see different things when we look at it. i had to copy it to my hard drive and then blow it up some to see it at first, but now even in normal size, i still see it. the being has on a white robe.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No i am sorry i read through the whole thread. This is what i wanted to say LOL... We did it too as kids. Poured petrol/gasoline on a puddle and lit it. Then tried to put it out with a hose pipe and set the side of the house alight - lucky it was brick LOL...

OK i am not saying DK is lying or making stuff up. But, IMO it LOOKS to ME like this flame is "above/on" the puddle. Looks like some gasoline on the top of the water is burning.

Just my opinion and it's what i see - not a fact.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The flame looks to me like a reflection in the window and the source is behind
the person taking the photo.
I think once d4rk kn1ght has got enough money together he will disappear for a few months again to nepal on a holiday and then reapper with another strange event when the mood takes him

i apologise in advance if i sound cynical but stories like this(and that is what they are)detract from the few on this site with real experiences or those that really put in a lot of effort digging up the truth...

Or just maybe i"ll be muttering an apology with my last breath as a gov agent disguised as an alien roasts my butt with his ray gun

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh and another possibility, though a LONGGGGGGG shot, is if this water contains salt and the location is near a radio frequency generator the water can burn. Yes it can. see here

Also the pic quality is pretty bad, don't know why, but the flame quality looks similar. Ok - pulling at straws? Possibly. But interesting none the less.

Another site

[edit on 7/12/2007 by shearder]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
OK i am not saying DK is lying or making stuff up. But, IMO it LOOKS to ME like this flame is "above/on" the puddle. Looks like some gasoline on the top of the water is burning.

That's exactly what I thought when looking at the pic.

I also am not tying to disrupt the story but I've seen gasoline poured into puddles and set aflame. Since it's the evaporation that's actually burning it would appear just as it does here.

Also someone mentioned a possible military base or connection. DK, is your brother in the military? Would any government have a reason to mess with you or family?

Most here know I am a Christian and most spiritual warfare is done via the mind or thru other people. I can also confirm that the enemy will in fact use your weaknesses against you and also draw you in by helping you. However, on the other side of things, if you are not in line with the will of God then the enemy already has you and wouldn't need to do anything.

If God would speak to you, you would know without a doubt that it was God. Same thing if He sent an Angel or it was your Guardian Angel. You would have no doubt as to the exact nature of identity. God would also not send you messages in riddle form as this flame seems to be doing. He would tell you exactly what He meant. In other words, you would not be confused or fearful.

That being said, I just want to say that in no way am I trying to attack you or debunk your story. Just like everyone else I am interested. As one other poster said, if you were new here you would probably have been flamed to no end but you are in fact a long time member and I believe that you believe in what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jack burton
The flame looks to me like a reflection in the window and the source is behind
the person taking the photo.
I think once d4rk kn1ght has got enough money together he will disappear for a few months again to nepal on a holiday and then reapper with another strange event when the mood takes him

Props to Jack for calling a spade a spade.

I agree with you on all counts. DK's story from day one was hard to swallow. And now, I think we can chalk him up to the pooling level of hogwash found on this site.

Sorry, but an earlier poster zeroed in on my thoughts on that picture. Why isn't the flame centered?

It's human nature to center the camera directly upon the subject of the photo. Every UFO pic, ghost pic, or alien pic I see that has the subject off left of center or nearly hidden and forgotten on the bottom of the image reeks of digital insert to me. And in this case, the flame truly looks like a reflection from a window.

Come'on people. Let's not waste 20 pages of discussion on this subject and get to real meaty issues, like all those delicious gov't docs.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does anyone else notice the square hole/grate (?) just under the flame? I won't try to say how I think this flame came about, as it would be speculation. I have had conversations with the OP at earlier times, and found him to be less than what I considered forthcoming.

Each person who views this will have to decide for themselves how much of what to believe. I've made up my mind on how much I will accept.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
by inverting the color schematic, it appears that the flame is extending to the ground by a very thin piece. the puddle is also visible through the flame, oddly.

img522.imageshack.us...

i also noticed two dark spots in the sky, here they are.
they're also visible on the invert.

img140.imageshack.us...

[edit on 12/7/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
i also noticed two dark spots in the sky, here they are.
they're also visible on the invert.
img140.imageshack.us...

they are drops of water on glass. there are more dotted around the picture

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yes, I see that area under the flame is not a puddle at all but looks more like a drain grate covered with an old sheet or towel. And it certainly isn't the kind of view you'd expect out of your kitchen window, unless you lived in a construction trailer. Talking flame.. pffft.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I see what you're talking about... yes it appears the flame is coming from that.

Also, why not answer the question, why is the flame to the right of the pic, if you're taking a picture of something don't you pretty much try to center it as much as possible...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now that I look again I agree with the last couple of posters as to the source of the flame. At first glance I didn't notice, good eyes everyone!

Furthermore I would like to know why the flame is to the right as well. It does seem quite odd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join