It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking flame. As discussed in chat 06/12/07

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Does your brother's place use gas for heat or cooking at all?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No Mainer, theres no gas here at all.

Gas actually is a rare thing here, as most homes still have coal / peat burning open fires.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Could be the Holy Spirit telling you to do something and if that's the case you better do it.

A sound from heaven filled the house like wind and over all the disciples "there appeared to them tongues as of fire

www.msjc.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Could be the Holy Spirit telling you to do something and if that's the case you better do it.

A sound from heaven filled the house like wind and over all the disciples "there appeared to them tongues as of fire

www.msjc.org...

Thanks for the link cloak, I will sure as heck bear it in mind ! Thank you again, DK.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If this is a hoax, I hope you know that it's illegal and can get you permamently banned.

But again, if this is real, who knows...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi D4rk K/

Interesting thread!

I have read your post about going away with the family and all..to prepare for some destruction to hit all the world, anyways.......

This flame thing and the vision you got from a friends dad sounds sceptical to many, but I wouldn't go selling everything as yet and running away....
Its all good that you believe something will happen and all, but has this anything to do with the 'end of the world' scenario in Revelation?
I'm asking this because there will be alot of deception.......even the elect will fall for it!
Remember ''prince of the air''....this is miracles will be performed in the air to solely decieve the people.
You need to remember that if you believe in God that God wont allow anyone to suffer more then they can handle.
Sometimes people think they cannot handle things as such and go off to self destruct.....this is what happens when prophetic visions become fanatical.
The flames that were seen and that you spoke of are very similar to similar coincidences that happened a few years back.....
''Maitreya''......???
He is seen by many appearing as he wants one to see him..he is deceptive and has alluded many to believe that he is holy!
All I'm saying is that you be careful because these 'visions and miracles' are all signs of deception...
Live your life without harming anyone and treat others as you want to be treated as such.
God is all merciful to those that seek him above all else.....even death!
On the other hand, the deception of evil spirits 'Fallen Angels' are much greater and seen at a larger scale then one would realize.
well,
take care,
helen
EDIT...Dark K.....to D4rk K

[edit on 12/6/2007 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
If this is a hoax, I hope you know that it's illegal and can get you permamently banned.

But again, if this is real, who knows...

Well....... what can I say to that hey ? all this time, effort, and having threads moved to BTS and flamed stupid... you really think that if im hoaxing I would go through all this time effort and trouble ?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thanks Helen for your time.

Well, the flame. It has puzzled me no end actually.

It knew so much, so much it just was almost unreal in its details... amazingly so actually.

But thank you for your addition and thoughts, appreciated.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

I was not going to respond to this thread, but i could not let this pass.

It is true, knowningly posting false info is bannable, as it should be.

I am not saying DK is correct, as I am still not 100% sure myself.

What I am sure of is DK DOES believe what he says and is telling us in an attempt to educate/help/save people.

believe him or not, but he is NOT trying to fake people.

In fact, it was only by hours of prodding we got dk to share his story.

Always keep an open mind and deny Ignorance!!!.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mrmonsoon, thank you for your post.

Now, for every one here.

I know what I write about is hard to digest, hard to believe, I know this, but, I totaly, 100% post what I 100% believe in and have experienced.

EVERY TIME I have a pic, or my wife does as she did in London I post them.

Its just now this event has come to pass, for the first time I am afraid. Afraid I have made a great mistake in being here in Scotland, far away from my wife and my friends, far away from safety, and yes, I feel that I am very exposed here - guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow...

This is defiantly something new, love the story, sounds like something out of a movie.

But I must ask, why edit the entire land rover out when you could have just blurred out the license plate? Thats a lot of work when it could have been circumvented a lot more easily.

Like another poster said, it would help judge the size.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
dk, very compelling.

i am curious as to whether the flame, when speaking, had a male or female voice or perhaps something entirely different. also(sorry for asking so many question, but you leave me so interested) was the voice actually vocal or silent?

and were there any recognizable features to it? for instance was there a mouth or eyes or anything similar to human like features within the flame?

thank you for sharing such a remarkable event. it is greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
D4rkK/

Are you seeing this as a spiritual ''do not ignore' sort of thing?

Afraid?
Don't be afraid if it is in good intention...
what is the worst that can happen?

Question what you see and don't go rushing into things.

Many People will tell you not to question 'higher' up answers.....deceptive or not!

Why I'm telling you this, is because I know a woman(among others I have met) who has had similar experiences as this.....spoke to her a couple of weeks ago.
Its not that I dont believe her, I do, but what it is that is giving her this information is a different story.
She says that she speaks with Angelic beings/Saints and so on, they tell her stuff....I wont go into, because I believe in my opinion it is not Godly but twisted revelation so as to confuse the TRUTH.
She also says that a coming 'end of the world' is at hand....although this may be TRUE of what she says, this does not mean it holds all TRUTH.
Another friend who knew a guy was in similar circumstances, he said all stuff that was to happen and it didn't.(I wont go into this, as this is not about that)

The truth can be easily twisted so that it is easily accepted, when that happens, one is easily deceived.....the time will come when all knowledge is revealed to ALL......even those that do not believe, so don't go rushing off.
Spiritual deception or what it is called ''Spiritual Warfare' is upon all of us.
Demons being rulers of the air are known for this.
This has happened to many(look around ATS and the internet)
They(spiritual deception) will falsify information that is Godly, to get our attention and then they leave you to pick up the pieces..sometimes no pieces to be picked up.

D4rk/ you also said that it knew stuff about you and family?
Did you know this is how 'spiritual deception' works?
eg/
lets say that this 'THING' tells you of stuff that no one knows of such, except your family and yourself....so what?
It does not prove that this 'thing' is looking out for you and your family, it could be that 'it' manipulates through what is known to you , so that you believe in it and what it says.
'Spiritual warfare' is not new, it has been happening for many years but no one wants to listen.....look at the many so called prophecies that have not come out.....many of them are manipulated and changed to fit with todays society.
When true prophecy is at hand, it will be at 100% and no less.
Many lose their faith(religious or not) when things do not go the way they expected them to....and this leaves them at a loss,anger begins to take over and then it becomes easier for 'spiritual deception' or 'truth' to be recognized for what it is.

I guess you have many friends here and they don't want you to be deceived....

If I may ask, have you ever questioned your faith or are you in any religious group of some kind?
You don't need to answer this.....
take care,
helen

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
deep male voice, English speaking, almost old fashioned in its address to us..

Older voice. No face or features. Just a flame.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Helen, I am profoundly aware of spiritual warfare, and have a deep belief in God and Jesus Christ.

However, what I fear is this coming event driving mankind back into the dark days of slavery and misery through the abuse of hi-super hi-tech war fighting equipment.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
20 years ago I learned of a "flame speaker".

Audiophile people knew about this as a gas flame with a certain frequency of laser beamed into it would resonate sound waves. It could not break, as the flame would just blow out. The laser pulsed from a audio frequency source. You had to hook the speakers to a gas cylinder. So, I can believe a flame can talk.

It looked like a gas leak coming up from under pavement. Methane from organic decomposition or a broken main. That would burn in water and rain. So that too is believable.

The photo is real enough. Was that water pooled under the flame?

You seemed to be impressed with the experience. I am still open here.

Can we see the picture with the Land Rover? The full image is preferred.

More story would be good too. Leading up to, and after the event. You gave some, so thanks. . Any more?

ZG

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No to the full image. Sorry, no can or will do. The land rover is off limits, totaly. Theres lots of land rovers up here, but his is very unique.

As for a leak, there is no gas to the house. Its all electrical and an open peat / coal burning fire as I stated before.

As for the events leading up to it, we were in the house, my brother heard this voice first and went to see.. the rest you know.

Sorry to be guarded about the vehicle, but sharing that is a no go.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i'm thinking that this may be a case of someone projecting themselves to you via fire/flame.
however i am not too sure if this is even possible. but it just may be.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Ok,
Well, don't you think that this kind of thing was to be expected at some point in time,of the date we cannot be sure.
Those in power have to understand and I believe they all have an understanding, that if something like this was to happen, it will be a major catastrophic event,of mega proportions .
It's just that man, as yet, do not have an idea or have only slightly of an idea of how catastrophic it will become in so very little time.
I don't believe we can stop it either.....what is written will happen......when that time comes there's not much we can really do....

helen

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was thinking about my last post in this thread. I just realized you did capture a picture and this could rule out it being the Holy Spirit. If you read more into the link I gave you, you will see that not all seen the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join