It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking flame. As discussed in chat 06/12/07

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
First off.

Asala, Mrmonsoon, DocGonzo, thank you for your time tonight, and thank you deeply for your concern and thoughts.

So here it is. The talking flame thread as you asked me to write.

First off, the link to the pic. It has been edited to remove my brothers land rover. Apart from that, it has had no alterations or additions.

img471.imageshack.us...

So...........

Here goes.

I am in my brothers house, when he says he can hear a voice talking to him from outside. He goes off to see what it is. Bearing in mindthe day as can be seen was wet windy and cold I thought it was odd.

He shouted for me with real urgency, so i legged it through the house to the front room.

There it was.

A dancing, twisting flame, that was talking.

'greetings ####, greetings ####' it started off, and I just felt this wave of 'oh shoot' wash over me.

The voice was deep, English accent, very formal and almost dated in its manner of speech, but, it was the flame speaking. !!!!!

'Why after I have led you to a place of saftey have you returned here ?' was its question.

'why, after you are safe and with your lady wife do you return to where it is unsafe ?'..

Well as you know I am here to get some stuff, and spend time with my brother teaching him some field skills out in the mountains.

Now, whilst this is happening, it is like I am watching still shots / photos of every day of the last few months in Nepal. Snap shots of the days flash past, fast, but slow enough so I know what i am watching. I am however in every one of them.

My brother however saw some thing very odd. He described it as ' an invisible man has followed you around, took millions of photos and showed them to me, like it wants me to know what you have seen and been doing, like trying to give me an insight and help me choose..'.

Now, this flame is twisting and dancing about the drive in the pouring rain and gusting wind, and yet never moves from our sight or gets extinguished at all.

The voice then starts to tell me that I need to return soon, return to where it is safe.

I ask why.

'because I have led you to saftey'.

My brother all the time is watching this, hearing this, and... well he is starting to look at me side ways.

Camera he says.

That one word makes me think ' oh hell, no pics and I can never share this'.... so I run to the draw in the kitchen, snap the camera on, and return to the window and grab a shot as it moves towards the window.

I start to try take another, but I am bombarded with questions for this flame.

'Why me ?' I ask.

It reply ' because you are'. Because I am ? what the heck does that mean ? flashes through my thoughts... but its like trying to think whilst swimming in a storm lashed sea.

This flame demonstrates a knowledge of conversations I have had when alone with one other person, coversations from a while back in 2006, stuff thats really private.

What ever I heard though, is nothing compared to whats going through my brothers mind.

He admits freely that he is deeply worried about what we saw, and won't share some of the stuff he heard ( I respect that, as this thing KNEW, just knew things that were totaly private).

So this flames right up at the window, and I can see it, inches from my face.

It starts to show us things, things I have spoken about - orbs of lights in the sky, the event my wife saw in the sky, things that will appear in the sky, hundreds of things.

Then as rapid as it started, it vanishes. Gone.

My brother sits down, looks me right in the eye, and reaches for the camera. He looks at the piccie, and says

'Is that them ? did they make us hear and see that ?' However, after a good sit down, a long over night chat, we both agree that what ever this event was, it was a stark and forth right in my face warning that where I am now, I am not safe, and I am to return post haste to nepal. Had this been a dark knight event, I doubt they would use a flame as a 'messenger' as a flame... well had I not seen it, even I would of gone WTF !?! no way dude, a flame ? no way!

So... there you go.

Asala, Mrmonsoon, Doc, here it is. Just as I said I would for you, a talking flame thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting DK,despite the flamers (no pun intended) that will no doubt show up,I know there are those of us on here who'd find this interesting.

I only got to hear a bit of the story,so hearing the rest of it in this thread gives me a much clearer understanding of what went on.

I guess the question now is,will you follow it's advice and return to Nepal? Should you do ANYTHING a talking flame tells you to?

Thanks again man,

Doc

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It took me a moment -- but there's totally an image of a person-like entity in the flame itself. It kind of looks like Buddha or a robot. ...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well Doc,
its a rock and a hard place time.

Now I love my brother deeply, as he is near my age, and a great guy, but I am returning to Nepal, as I really miss my wife and friends, and feel very exposed now here in Scotland (even this remote place feels 'open')

I do want my brother to join us some time, but... its the image of the flame.

I cannot begin to tell you how weiurd, how stark and in our faces this event was..

It 'knew' I mean, things like thoughts, feelings, conversations, events... every thing.

Im stumped, worried, amazed... all in one.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does dark knight think he/she is Moses...What is the prophesy that you wanna tell everyone knight?

Whats gonna happen with these "lights" u talked about? Why are u going to nepal? whats good?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
It took me a moment -- but there's totally an image of a person-like entity in the flame itself. It kind of looks like Buddha or a robot. Ask him about the future, what's a good bet for the bowl games. Um, when is Earth gonna get ruined from what you're hiding from. Seems like the 'ask and you shall receive' thing -- better take advantage of that God. . .

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

If I ever see another talking flame, i will ask questions... but the sheer amount of work it makes your mind do as it speaks... its hard to express. Over drive is my best description of how it makes you think.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Does dark knight think he/she is Moses...What is the prophesy that you wanna tell everyone knight?

Whats gonna happen with these "lights" u talked about? Why are u going to nepal? whats good?

No Im not moses, no im not going into my origional warning, we as a group went to nepal to be high and dry out in a remote area.

Go to skunk works and read the thread. This threads about the flame we saw that spoke to us.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why isn't the picture focused on the flame?

And it's quite late here in the uk, a bit of a random time to post!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The flame.. was it stationary or moving around? Did you feel heat?
Why does the flame or whomever thinks Nepal is safe? Is there no concern for earthquakes, landslides, mini ice age? Is the threat only an alien threat?

I'm really just curious, while I believe anything percieved is possible, I can't help but ask questions as to why you? You stated the flame said because "you are" or something like that. Didn't you ask the flame why it wasn't warning others and more people? Does the flame really expect you spread the word by yourself? and if not, aren't you scared that this flame/entity is only focusing on you and disrupting your life? Has the thought of "being used" come up and aren't you disturbed by it?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Random time to post ? no, I have been talking in chat for a few hours, and was asked by people there to start this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
oh and one more... you said the flame showed the orbs.. stuff discussed in your earlier thread...but then you said it showed hundreds of things... what else did you see?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
The flame.. was it stationary or moving around? Did you feel heat?
Why does the flame or whomever thinks Nepal is safe? Is there no concern for earthquakes, landslides, mini ice age? Is the threat only an alien threat?

I'm really just curious, while I believe anything percieved is possible, I can't help but ask questions as to why you? You stated the flame said because "you are" or something like that. Didn't you ask the flame why it wasn't warning others and more people? Does the flame really expect you spread the word by yourself? and if not, aren't you scared that this flame/entity is only focusing on you and disrupting your life? Has the thought of "being used" come up and aren't you disturbed by it?

A) It was dancing and shifting about, but only side to side a few inches at a time.

B) No heat, nothing, not even close to the window. I call it a flame as its the closet I can get words to describe this event.

C) It was focused, very focused on my return to nepal, post haste to be safe.

D) Why me ? and am I scared ?. I have no idea what so ever why me. None at all, no any thing, nothing. Am I scared that a living / talking flame appears, tells me / shows me events that only I and my wife were present to see, showed ME the event that my wife saw in London (That really shook me, the enormity of what she heard scares me even now as I type).

E) Warning others didn't even cross my mind as it showed me / spoke to me about things. Honestly, it was almost as much as my mind could take just watching / listening to it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
First off, the link to the pic. It has been edited to remove my brothers land rover. Apart from that, it has had no alterations or additions.

Could I ask where in this photo the land rover was located and why you removed it?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

oh and one more... you said the flame showed the orbs.. stuff discussed in your earlier thread...but then you said it showed hundreds of things... what else did you see?

Yes, please be specific. Thus far you seem to be getting the brunt of visions. What is in store?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

[showed ME the event that my wife saw in London (That really shook me, the enormity of what she heard scares me even now as I type).

More on this pls, form what I read she *saw* something, what was the hearing part?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Noscitare

Because your not getting his plate number.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

[showed ME the event that my wife saw in London (That really shook me, the enormity of what she heard scares me even now as I type).

More on this pls, form what I read she *saw* something, what was the hearing part?

She was in London, and a group of orbs passed over head, making a crying and sighing sound like babies as it passed over head.

Now, that doesn't sound so bad, but as I was hearing and seeing what she experienced, it really shook me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Ahhh....okay. I was just thinking that having the vehicle in the shot would've aided in gauging the size of that flame.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

World, I saw so many things its hard to know where to start.

It was like a super flick book of my life,past present and future. Yes, I know, it sounds silly / stupid / lame, but at every time it showed me why I was unsafe I would be in another city / part of the world, watching these darting / fleets of lights, images across the sky, and my mind would be invaded by fear and weird thoughts.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noscitare
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Ahhh....okay. I was just thinking that having the vehicle in the shot would've aided in gauging the size of that flame.

Thats fair enough. The flame was about a foot high. Sorry, I just re-read what i posted and it sounded rude... my apologise to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join