It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons: a self-healing alien materials fiber?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Those intensely active (red-lit) Morgellons cellular sections in the recent slides posted by Clifford E. Carnicon on Rense recently ( www.carnicom.com... ) look strangely well-organized. Fungi don't usually form discrete ring-like structures, do they? Morgellons fibers show those same actively (red-lit) organizing patterns at the head of the fiber.

Here's a possible scenario (but one of many): US military shoots or downs numerous alien disks. The first downings are metallic disks, but later, as a poison pill intended to discourage human attacks on alien craft, the main abducting alignment of aliens send in craft with self-healing external material layers. Here's how they might work:

The active, fiber-end (alt. seed strain) elements can be guided and directed by well-timed, intense pulses of scalar electroagnetism (alt with electrogravitic/magnetogravitic integration) so that Bearden's delta t effect (the speeding or slowing of time caused by electrogravity) allows a speeding of time at the head of the fiber, allowing it to nearly instantaneously grow, wrap around and tightly integrate opposing, growing fibers (i.e. those red-lit 750X details), allowing a nearly instantaneous fix of a flying craft's hull breach. If left alone, fibers grow slowly and are inadequate to integrate a material breach. Here on Earth, they are alien pollution and point an embarrassing finger at an alien-compromised military program that has allowed tall whites, grays, and other aliens to circulate here, in secrecy. As Phillip Corso noted in his book The Day After Roswell, alien fiber materials show the ability to realign, to tighten and resist impacts due to cross grain fibrousness.

US military continues to hit alien intruder craft, spilling some fibers into the atmosphere. The craft potentially heal, but the damage is done. Fibers circulate in our atmosphere, i.e. landing on one woman's head from above. Chemtrail webs rain down, grabbing up some fiber seed elements, hence the popular misconception that Morgellons is human-created and part of chemtrails.

Morgellons may be uncurable, absent the well-timed, tightly integrated pulses of alien scalar tech (at present). Result: a possible epidemic that's seen as yet another inducement for humans to capitulate to an abducting alignment's dangerous takeover/penetration of our ranks.

*Footnote: I'm the author of Alien Mind - a Primer (a free book on the net at www.alienmindbook.org ). About two or three weeks ago, as I was compiling notes to send a letter to Rense on the Morgellons subject (2500X magnifications showing those intensely active laser-lit clusters), one alien (communicates here, occasionally) conveyed an image of an alien-like individual high up in the dark sky above us, the alien's eyes shining like colored beacons out onto the direction of a flight path above us. The message was thick with hints about how the alien w. eye beacons was pretending not to notice the dangers inherent in patrolling our skies with dangerous, self-healing fiber technology. The communicating alien went further and conveyed a second image: an old cigarette package shown so that it is an orangish outline on black. The image was of an old Lucky Strike package. In other words, "lucky strike" by US military shooting at aliens (actually not so lucky). Typical alien irony.

Current secrecy hides maps of US hits on alien craft, hence how can we check to see if they correlate with downwind Morgellons cases? Later, just a few days ago, I was riding a bicycle here in Davis towards the campus. As is common, now, there were strands of chemtrail fibers hanging from trees and on a long row of wire fencing here, west of town. I tried to avoid all flying strands, concerned about possible fiber adhesion. The same alien made a remark about how the situation was a stark indicator about the contradictions of living under a NWO regime.
--George L., writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA [email protected]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Very cool read, but I'm still for Morgellons being nanotech intrusion.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Off topic sort of, but really...........

Why do you think as individual thinkers that you incarnated or were born at such a time to the most miraculas mind blowing event since the big bang. (MAYBE)

The intrigue I have always had about Morgellens and the new humanity is one of my top subjects. I wish Truth could be shared as we are all born with inherent value we all have the right to base our opinions on the actual information available in it's unadulterated form.

The only value that others in watch of us don't have is our live spark. As opposed to refelected light. Maybe that is why it is advantageous to trickit from us.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The big bang never stopped banging, the music plays on, the ride is sweet, we sing our songs.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah and what about that all the worlds a stage and maybe a holographic one at that!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Floating in a 4-d fractal!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
wow. very interesting. i am curious as to what would cause the blood cells to act and group together as such. what would be controlling each individual cell, causing it to take that form of action? also, how are they producing the fibers to grow and continue to grow? and the coloring? why are the fibers different colors?
-sorry to ask so many questions, but i am left very curious and value your opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The thing about different colors could have something to do with the resonance colors have to different wavelenghts of light. Like Red responds to a lower slower wave whereass purple or indigo respond to faster highter frequencies.

I do know that I worked for a place that packaged giant syringe like plastic containers of silica. Business was booming and they said that the silica was used in chromo photography to seperate different medicines in pills to test to see if the right amount of each drug was present in the pills.

I guess it causes it to seperate off by the light waves by weight.

I always suspected it had more to do with seperating DNA but what do I know?

Edit to add, nice to see you posting again Agent Violet, I always saw you as an asset to the site. You cut right to the issue. Kind of like a real detective. Welcome back.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is very very nasty. It encysts in the top layers of your skin and may appear as a pimple or ingrown hair. Then as soon as it is agitated it starts to spread some kind of toxin. Hair around the affected site begins to grow strangely (curls, thicker, thinner) and skin doesn't ever seem to be the same again. This seems to indicate it's acting on the DNA level. There is a lot of weird symmetry that occurs with the lesions... i.e. same place on both legs, sides of face, etc. No dermatologist or doctor has been able to diagnose it and cure it correctly.

I think there is a possibility that cases of MRSA are confused with Morgellons and vice versa. However, something strange is going on with this.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So maybe the fibers are a way to carry data or to "hard wire" humans to merge us into more efficient data processors.

Or maybe the fibers are programmed and the symbiosis it manages with our natural body could make us like computer people cabable of recieving and transmitting like the power lines above our heads.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are a couple comprehensive threads on this subject. The organism is not "alien" by any means, but is actually a man made synthetic bio genetic creation. It was advertised to the medical and defense companies for a vaious number of potential uses.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
is actually a man made synthetic bio genetic creation.

Good choice of works, Advisor.

Synthetic Bio genetic creation. Break that down would you and you have an entity on thought could be in the movies.

Read life is scarier than the movies sometimes.

I guess what must be must be for that is the reality we have chosen to experience, e must be stronger than we think.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Off topic, Gl2, i'm reading your "online" book now. It's very interesting, and a bit daunting. The electromagnetic technology, and theories, seem to tie in with some brief personal experiences I had. I'll be keeping an eye out on your posts

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Alesanjin]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Did I miss the link to the book? I read the first link in the OP but didn't think it was a book.

Help me out here, I want to read the book.

I am facinated by what is going on with this mysterious *project*

Please link me to the online book.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here's the link, alienmindbook.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thank you kindly. I will spend some time this weekend reading up.

Cheers, IA

gl2

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Moderator: can you point me to a link/story about offering the fibers to businesses?

My reply to q's above: In the alien fibers scenario, which should continue to be considered because any NWO mistake will always be accompanied by disinfo), the clumping may be explained easily. On a flat, photographic plate, liquids and cells tend to cluster up due to the flattening. Alternatively, the growth of the fibers could cause scattering of the sort. It would be interesting to get a detailed reading of the wavelengths and responses of the fibers to other pulsed wavelengths (and to scalar energy).

Also, if you mix red, white and blue colors (color of different fibers) what do you get? Isn't it a kind of grayish or seemingly metallic color like that of some possible alien craft?

*Not trying to force the scenario, merely consideration of it.

new topics

top topics

join