It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrality .. hydrogen on demand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This company are serious dudes, work with (NASA) Jet Propulsion Labs (JPL) and the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Green Mountain Engineering, and Airboss Aerospace.

produces hydrogen on demand using readily available materials — magnesium and water — in a system that emits no exhaust other than pure water. These materials are environmentally friendly, non-pollutant and do not contain combustive or toxic elements. When used in conjunction with existing fuel cell technology, Hydrality™ emits only pure water and produces no waste, as used magnesium from the reaction can be recycled for reuse. The on-demand Hydrality™ technology offers a solution to the current disadvantages of compressed or liquefied hydrogen and allows for superior storage and generation of hydrogen.

They are buying up several companies aswell like: Minit-Charger, Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec), Innergy Power Corporation and Fuel Cell Store.

Could this be just one step closer to tank only pure water?

Yes indeed!!!

just look at the simple drawing in the frontpage and imagine that system within a car.

Edit to provide link: Hydrality

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Bluess]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bluess, you forgot to provide a link.

edit: removed link to hydrality.

I clicked on one of pages and it was an advertisement for virus scan, and I don't trust it.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
woow sorry here is the link

Source

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Of course we have to conveniently forget what the number one greenhouse gas is when calling hydrogen technology the planet's savior. It's not carbon dioxide or methane. The number one gas that keeps the heat in is of course water vapor. Soon we can enjoy our "clean" hydrogen power plants and congratulate ourselves for saving the earth while we all bake to death.

On the upside, it won't smell as bad. I hate winter anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

I'm sorry to stop your scare campaign but you are wrong.

Hydrogen is a clean energy carrier (like electricity), witch means the emission is pure water and not water vapour.
Fuel cell vehicles operating on hydrogen are zero-emission vehicles.

So we can enjoy the envioremental improvements, aswell as the better health of us all, from not having to breathe emission from gasolin, diesel and bio fuels.

top topics

join