It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA destroyed al-Qaida interrogation video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
willywagga,

I would have no problem stoping us from protecting your country. In fact I would love it if we stopped all the policing of the world and told everyone to go ahead and do what you will.

Just remember that we won't help. We are just too evil for the world and you don't need us. That is until you need us. If I had my way we would pull out of europe and the middle east, build more balistic missles, aim them at everybody and tell everyone to leave us alone.

Those in Europe can have one big Politically Correct “ignore the terror” party and watch your countries invaded, your womnn raped and your men beheaded. Back to the middle ages with you for all I care.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

All those countries would be quite happy if we butt out of their business for the most part. The people who would be unhappy about it would be our corporations.

Of course I suppose that you will not mind the price of everything going through the roof as it will cost a fortune to use American labor for manufacturing.

[edit on 12/8/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Again the history major on this topic I see…
Hung, drawn, and quartered had several variations, but none of them involved the person being burned to death. What they did do was:
1) Drag the person on a sled, behind a horse to the execution location.
2) Hang them until almost dead.
3) Emasculate the prisoner.
4) Disembowel the prisoner through a ringer.
5) Burn the entrails that were removed.
6) Behead the prisoner.

Thanks professor 'know it all'.

Umm.....You still did not answer my question and tell me where and when the U.S. used these tactics. Please don't tell me you believe the U.S. is currently doing this in Iraq or A-stan.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Thanks professor 'know it all'.

Umm.....You still did not answer my question and tell me where and when the U.S. used these tactics. Please don't tell me you believe the U.S. is currently doing this in Iraq or A-stan.

You did not ask me if we are doing this, you asked Harlequin that question.

Obviously we are not doing this, the last time anyone was sentenced to that was in the war of 1812, though the punishment was never carried out.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
You did not ask me if we are doing this, you asked Harlequin that question.

Obviously we are not doing this, the last time anyone was sentenced to that was in the war of 1812, though the punishment was never carried out.

If I got my posters mixed up then I apologize for confusing you with another poster.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

You guys who think it's so great that the CIA tapes were destroyed are living in another world if you think that's all there were, or that there are not real human beings with consciences who will tell truth. An FBI agent was so disgusted by the tapes that he almost arrested the interrogators (MSNBC) and I heard on the news that several CIA employees made sure the story came out at the risk of going to jail. What country do you live in if it is in this world? Syria? Saudi Arabia (where they jail and whip rape victims)? No doubt you call yourselves Christians and patriots. I just hope to God you aren't in positions of authority, and if you are, that you are nowhere near me. Why don't you take out you agression against the bad guys by joining up and volunteering for Iraq or Afghanistan? Then you can shoot at them legally. Just make sure you shoot at the right people, and if you are captured by the Taliban or whomever, as far as you guys are concerned I'll just shrug my shoulders and say you approved of torture and anyway you volunteered and knew what you were risking. Let us all know when you sign up and when you are deployed and to where.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BoulderSue

Being that your screen name is Boulder Sue I have to guess that you are from Boulder,, I have to ask do you think it was wrong that the female security guard from the mission there in Colorado shot the guy who was shooting the people of the mission school if so why? and if you don't think this was wrong then why is this any different than keeping people from being killed through other less than savory means (you can't call shooting someone savory)

So what is the real difference?

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 12/11/2007 by geocom]

[edit on 12/11/2007 by geocom]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Maybe it is time to think of America like Microsoft, as Microsoft is the constant target of attacks and threats because it is so large , America is the world super power that everyone wants to take down or attack we are an easy target cause we are such a large target..

as a side note I am a huge fan of Tesla and I like your Avatar!!
[edit on 12/7/2007 by geocom]
[edit on 12/7/2007 by geocom]

I like Microsoft, they poop on the world and the EU tries to wipe it off
and control them. How they dislike power being taken away, the
Illumisnoty are the worst. Control of the internet is a must.

Tesla by his coil, full color:
i5.tinypic.com...
www.bosnian-pyramid.com...
According to WR Lyne, the coil is part of the UFO drive motor.

The Ill* have that under control long time now.
Tesla, the man who lit the world and lit unknown flying craft.

Of course the Ill* are in charge of America, UK,...

[edit on 12/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join