It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Amazing UFO footage from Dubai [VIDEO]

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here is the link:

www.disclose.tv...

What do you think? CGI? Look real...


[edit on 6-12-2007 by Terrapop]




posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
looks very interesting, but the fact that the video is in the "hoaxes and scams" catagory makes me think twice :/



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Would that be like putting Bush in the Truth and Honor Club? sorry.



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The software used today is so good at faking this stuff that you just do not know anymore. If you have seen one in real life then you do not need anymore proof. The only thing I can tell people is start looking at the sky more because then you can say it was not a software package that produced it.



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fake. Ceiling painting in a shopping mall.

vids.myspace.com...



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Fake. Ceiling painting in a shopping mall.

vids.myspace.com...


That is amazing. It shows how easy the eyes can be fooled. I was thinking some special software was used when in fact it was nothing more then a video camera with a fake soundtrack. Brilliant.



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh dear.

This was meant to be a jokey vid.

It's the Ibm Batuta shopping centre where you can also find Ski Dubai..An indoor ski slope



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
The software used today is so good at faking this stuff that you just do not know anymore. If you have seen one in real life then you do not need anymore proof. The only thing I can tell people is start looking at the sky more because then you can say it was not a software package that produced it.



Unfortunately, according to some published reports, "seeing isn't always believing"...it would appear that just the software package your talking about has already been created..look into Project Blue Beam.

Another technological nightmare brought to you by "The powers that be".
It will be increasingly harder to tell the difference. Education and a broad, stable knowledge base will be paramount in differentiating between the truth and the great deception... so read up, there is a literal wealth of knowledge right here at ATS.




[edit on 6-12-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T
 


I REALLY wonder about this "disclose tv" site... EVERYTHING I've been linked to from there is BOLLOCKS like this, anyone know what the delio is with this outfit?


Springer...



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Fake. Ceiling painting in a shopping mall.

vids.myspace.com...


Sad that this is probably the most realistic UFO footage that exists.


Oh, poor Ufology.



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer
 


I've never really had anything to do with that site but it seems to have used an ordinary jokey home video and with a bit of editting turned it into something else.

I recognised the ceiling immediately as I was invited to the opening of Ski Dubai by the manageress.I even did a tourist promo video in the centre.

There was no attempt by the maker to pass it off as a ufo video as comatose showed in his link.

You would really have to wonder on the intentions of D.TV



posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Here is the link:

www.disclose.tv...

What do you think? CGI? Look real...


[edit on 6-12-2007 by Terrapop]


Looks pretty good to me and its interesting how some glow and others do not.



posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I sure was fooled for a minute. The edited version is a very good hoax.



posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh my...

The same palm trees settings like in the video from Dominican Republic and I think from the one from Puerto Rico. How funny



posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Fake. Ceiling painting in a shopping mall.

vids.myspace.com...


im just wondering why this hasnt gotten the big ol [hoax] tag.



posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
CGI: and here's why....

When it started to rain, did you see the frame just before with a single frame of very fake lighting? More over did you see any rain coming off the roof?

This looks like someone else using VUE 6.







Originally posted by Terrapop
Here is the link:

www.disclose.tv...

What do you think? CGI? Look real...


[edit on 6-12-2007 by Terrapop]



posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
reply to post by Springer
 


I've never really had anything to do with that site but it seems to have used an ordinary jokey home video and with a bit of editting turned it into something else.

I recognised the ceiling immediately as I was invited to the opening of Ski Dubai by the manageress.I even did a tourist promo video in the centre.

There was no attempt by the maker to pass it off as a ufo video as comatose showed in his link.

You would really have to wonder on the intentions of D.TV



Oh dear.

This was meant to be a jokey vid.

It's the Ibm Batuta shopping centre where you can also find Ski Dubai..An indoor ski slope



Nothing bad intented but you might want to get your facts straight
the video was indeed recorded in Ibn Batuta mall

But there is a BIG difference between Ibn Batuta mall and the Emirates Mall,

Emirates Mall is where the ski dubai is located




posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zantee
the video was indeed recorded in Ibn Batuta mall

But there is a BIG difference between Ibn Batuta mall and the Emirates Mall,

Emirates Mall is where the ski dubai is located



You ARE.. of course correct..NO offense taken

Always good to get the EXACT facts straight.

The big difference being..5 mins in opposite direction up the road from the other from my location...
and in my defense I was usually drunk as you could tell from my.
'Why is Springer just so sexy' thread..


That was before mods posted pic avatars too. Psychic or what!!!



posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Since you lare living in Dubai have u noticed all the flying saucers they
have hanging at the airport terminal wondering whats the idea behind that.


[edit on 8-12-2007 by Zantee]



posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
FYI the video explaining the fakery on MyspaceTV was removed, however here is a picture showing the ceiling from the video:

upload.wikimedia.org...



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join