It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok Tell me if I am wrong in ANYTHING. This is a theory of mine that I am currently preparing to test. On Time Travel. Not physically, cause that is not possible. But mental influence on events in the past to alter the outcome in the future.

It goes something like this:

According to quantum theory, there is the possibility of having infinite numbers of universes. Each one created by something that had multiple outcomes. Each universe playing out one of the possible outcomes for an event.

For instance, in this Universe, your wife leaves you today. In the second Universe she doesn't and ends up bearing the Son you always wanted. The son you will never have if she leaves you. Somewhere in the middle is the possibility that she DID in fact leave you but later reconsidered and you ended up with your son in the end anyways.

Altering our OWN universe would simply take too much energy. We would have to rewrite EVERYTHING that happened that was affected by that one situation. What if you simply crossed timelines and ended up on the Universe where she didn't leave you? Or even better and easier to accomplish, the more similar one. Where she STILL left you but reconsidered it later that day?

What would be required to do this? My answer to this is simple. You don't have to detect if the universe with this possibilty exists, because you KNOW it already exists because of the situations possibility. You simply need a method to get there. A sort of influencial remote viewing technique could be use, IMO, to see and switch to that other Existence. Chances are, if you on this plane are attempting this, then another you somewhere else is also attempting this. That being said, there would never be an unbalance where two of you exist in one dimension. At least two of you would be succesful. And the possibilty of you entering the plane where you and your wife are together and the other you hates her AND you successfully crossed time lines, is possible! The two "you's" swap. Both are now happy with their situation in life.

I suppose this goes along the lines of quantum computing as well. Two calculations are wrong. The one on your timeline is wrong but it is right somewhere else. And the somewhere else makes a wrong calculation that is right for here. So the two swap, making the calculation 100% correct on both timelines.

Possible? I think so. With our minds we can accomplish damned near anything. We all know that creative visualization can help to accomplish everyday things. So why not take it to a higher...more difficult level? Creative Visualization and a machine or mechanism to concentrate that energy on a specific point in order to FORCE convergence of the two realities.

What you all think? Possible? Impossible? Insanity?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've only vaguely heard about "psychic time travel", dimension altering, or whatever you want to call it. All of the techniques I have read about are extremely intensive.... it usually takes a month of hard work or more before you start to notice a result.

But I think what you are talking about is more along the lines of "creating your reality." Concentrate on the future, not the past. You can't change the past... but with enough willpower, you have nearly limitless control over the future. You can affect people you haven't even met yet, and places you've never been.

The stronger you concentrate on your goal and the more time/willpower you devote, the better your result will be. Example: I tried to use intense concentration/visualization/willpower techniques with the goal of increasing my wealth. I didn't win the lottery or anything, I wasn't really trying that hard. But I did try enough that THAT NIGHT I was offered a job that paid over double what my previous job did. Whatever you put in, you get out.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, I think it's possible. I just don't know that anyone is conscious enough to make it happen. Also, such scenarios tend to be based on our own reaction to any given situation. We could make her reconsider just by trying to be more communicative,no?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hehe the wife was only an example. But, I do believe it possible. Like you say, consciousness is the key. Maybe no one is conscious enough to do it yet. But eventually it could be possible

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Haha! I tend to go with the last word of the post, Insanity.

I don't know how old you are but I do seem to recall the same basic theory from a show I grew up with "Land of the lost". Obviously no credibility, but it did get me thinking. The "team" basically was able to get out on the same basic principle.

Take care,

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Let me know if this works for you. I'd like to go to the alternate universe where I never met my wife.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So far this has been a 6 year project for me in the making. I'm closer to figuring it out than ever before but still far from the end product.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
So far this has been a 6 year project for me in the making. I'm closer to figuring it out than ever before but still far from the end product.

Well why don't you share what you have so far, and maybe we can help fill in the cracks? Like I said, the answer you are looking for is probably already available for free on the internet anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Originally posted by deadangel23

Well why don't you share what you have so far, and maybe we can help fill in the cracks? Like I said, the answer you are looking for is probably already available for free on the internet anyway.

Ok. Let's say something bad happened and you lived through the outcome. Say your mother was murdered. You went insane and went on a man hunt for the murderer and ended up killing a bunch of people and went to a loony bin for the rest of your life. But on another level of existence, you got just as angry but decided to let it go and let the authorities take care of it. At some point during the entire ordeal, both of the you's were on the exact same vibrational, emotional and energetic frequency. That is the moment just before the two universes split and the two outcomes play out.

Now, instead of damning the other "you" into a life of loony drugs and straight jackets, you want to find a medium where both of you end up with a decent life. By traveling back to the moment the realities split, you can change your original thought process to perhaps "Aid" the authorities in their search for the killer, whilst the other you still goes about his business and lets the authorities deal with it themselves. This may not make much sense but I'm getting to the point. This is just a crude example.

If you were able to match your emotional and energetic frequencies exactly to where they were when the split happened, with enough focus It may be possible to actually influence the original decision. The only problem I am having is finding the right frequency in which to transmit this data across universes. All are connected in some way, but at what level and what frequency? Matching the conditions can be done, but actually transmitting the new information is stumping me.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Did you just watch the Butterfly effect?

I think anything is possible after I couldbusted 5 times even in front of friends and neighbors. Truly there is some connection with the forces of nature an man. Who is to say those institutions are wrong and making up stuff they actually seen? Maybe here they are locked up and over there they are happy?

My head hurts now from thinking about it, so could they have jumped over to that timeline and left this poor soul here to live out life in misery?

Ouch! Gotta go now.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
lol. I have watched Butterfly effect before. But i have been coming up with this idea since before that movie came out. Great movie though

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Fair enough. Time travel in the mind maybe possible IMHO but I think we directly experience without changing the course of the planet rather changing you own path somehow. Maybe not a timeline per say but who knows right?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie
Fair enough. Time travel in the mind maybe possible IMHO but I think we directly experience without changing the course of the planet rather changing you own path somehow. Maybe not a timeline per say but who knows right?

Which is exactly what i am proposing. No way can we rewrite the entire planet as one person. But changing our own personal experiences through regressive thought transferrence could be the closest to a possible time travel we could ever get. It WOULD however have a sort of butterfly effect if you were successful. Only because the past events would change, thus changing the experiences of the objects around you for the rest of your life. But those external changes are what the target is, right? By altering your choices in the past, your environment changes because thought is what makes the environment that we perceive. Change the thought, change the experience.

new topics

top topics

join